It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller’s Dirty Cops Leak Innuendo to Keep Russia Hoax Alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He does but hes nooo dummy. He knows where the bodies are and actually at this point in our history I believe that we have more Traitors in this country than issues with Russia . He also seems to be in favor of Russia and so am I. When USA and Russia were strong back in the day it kept both nations balanced. Then they got into Afghanistan and we into 911 and financial havic all around the horn. Because of MSM, The Cabal and others we may go down unless the Military steps in.

edit on 4-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: carewemust

If what they say is true, any one of them could have went to a media Outlet like the New York Times

WASHINGTON — Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that ...

Some on Mueller’s Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr Revealed

Associates of the NYTimes or the investigators associates? Pitfalls of semantics, and all the Bakedbeard spin doesn't really help.

Boring. Release!

Let's talk full disclosure in your "source" that you conveniently forgot to mention or highlight.

The officials and others interviewed declined to flesh out why some of the special counsel’s investigators viewed their findings as potentially more damaging for the president than Mr. Barr explained, although the report is believed to examine Mr. Trump’s efforts to thwart the investigation. It was unclear how much discussion Mr. Mueller and his investigators had with senior Justice Department officials about how their findings would be made public. It was also unclear how widespread the vexation is among the special counsel team, which included 19 lawyers, about 40 F.B.I. agents and other personnel.

That is a LOT of supposition and weak sauce for any type of reliable claim. Sounds like the MSM making up more crap that is "unfounded or unconfirmed".....like the original dossier was at the time.

Fail

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Why does anyone on the Left STILL believe these NYT "unnamed sources"?

FOOL you once...shame on you...
FOOL you dozens of times...you're a complete dumba$$!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Do you have proof that Mueller's cops are dirty?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I quoted the first part in a reply to a certain question, my more pretentious in(ve)stigator. Conveniently my ass.

However. It wasn't weak enough for the authors of our Bakedbeard piece of spin in the OP. Nor was it weak enough for our Nuclear Mitch JBurns to go full bonkers and call for concentration camps.

You guys crack me up. Is this even real or am I dreaming again?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Do you have proof that Mueller's cops are dirty?

😆😆👋

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just release the full damn report and let the chips fall where they may, we need to root out these SOBs at any cost

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I love when the MSM says that Trump "tried" to fire Mueller. When exactly was that? It was the MSM who was goading the POTUS to fire Mueller, he never did or tried, but the MSM says that "he tried" and that is also evidence of obstruction. LOL

www.youtube.com...

Notice that every video listed is MSNBC, LOL
edit on 4-4-2019 by panoz77 because: spelling

edit on 4-4-2019 by panoz77 because: spelling again

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Have some Dirt then, great choice! What a track...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

its coming you've waited nearly 3 yrs a week or 2 wont kill yer

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I quoted the first part in a reply to a certain question, my more pretentious in(ve)stigator. Conveniently my ass.

However. It wasn't weak enough for the authors of our Bakedbeard piece of spin in the OP. Nor was it weak enough for our Nuclear Mitch JBurns to go full bonkers and call for concentration camps.

You guys crack me up. Is this even real or am I dreaming again?

So, you don't deny this source is chock full of unconfirmed opinions? Just a bit of deflection instead?

Double Fail

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Screw the left. Don't release nothing, besides even if they did release it, it would be all screams and no brains. Let them stew in this debacle of their own making.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OhOh
😆
GOP senators alert Barr to allegations that Mueller team misrepresented emails

Shortly before Special Counsel Robert Mueller filed his report on the Russia investigation last month, Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., alerted Attorney General Bill Barr to what they described as the "selective" use of emails in Mueller court filings -- as well as potential “improper political influence, misconduct, and mismanagement” in the FBI's original Russia probe.

In a March 8 letter, Grassley and Graham referred Barr to a letter sent to Mueller in late 2017 that alleged his investigators had cherry-picked details from emails to include in court documents, urging him to review the materials. They also notified him that they had asked DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz a year earlier to review the original FBI probe.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Then release the Mueller report for the taxpayers to read, after all they paid for it and can make up their own minds.

Or else it looks like a cover up....
Sorry, you're kinda a nobody, in other words, if it ain't for your eyes, you ain't seeing it, Mr. taxpayer, keep the tax cash flowing because YOU WILL, however, you won't see the report 😌
edit on 4-4-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The reality is the best person to be potus, is in office. The real reality is it’s a anomaly, in the matrix and the matrix is relentless in trying to correct it..

Scary times...

Over and out overlords of ats.

Some of us survived.... Also still struggle to deny ignorance as messy of a journey it was... careful what you ask for..

SIA
edit on 4-4-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Then release the Mueller report for the taxpayers to read, after all they paid for it and can make up their own minds.

Or else it looks like a cover up....

Only for the dim witted not interested enough to look up the actual law.
It was never going to be released,the msm lied to you.

edit on 4/4/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Just release the full damn report and let the chips fall where they may, we need to root out these SOBs at any cost

Is it just these laws and doj procedures you dont respect?
Any other laws you want to ignore cause the msm tells you to?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Couldn't these leakers be charged with treason for leaking classified material? Or should I say shouldn't they be charged for their crime?

Have they actually leaked anything? Or are they just spooting nonsense?

As for the OP; aren't people getting embarrassing yet over this going on three years "Trust us there was collusion; all the info will come out soon" nonsense ... I know I am.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Is it just these laws and doj procedures you dont respect?
Any other laws you want to ignore cause the msm tells you to?

The MSN doesn't tell its viewers to ignore these laws ... they don't even report on their existence.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: lostbook

They can't - by law - release the report. Demonrats know this, which is why they're pushing for "the full unredacted report" - only a court can order the release of GJ material and there has to be a good reason other than "whiny ass dems are pissed off"

And releasing accusations by scum like cohen, steele and media reports is equally unacceptable

The AG can easily request the court unseal that info like it was done for Nixon and Clinton investigations. But Barr for whatever reason has not done that.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join