It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plausible hypothesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Aliens created us to feed off our emotional energies, those energies are directed up to the atmosphere by pyramids and feed into the alien hives at the poles of the earth, the more emotional energy created the better for these archon aliens, they influence people in power to create wars and misery to feed the negative energy as it's the most nutritious for our parasitic overlords.
So don't get angry when your phone freezes or if you stub your toe cause your feeding the enemy.
Love ya

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Maybe the aliens are our clandestine psychic parasites...in a secret symbiotic relationship with our physical self to make us create our own negative emotional energy in order to perpetuate and sustain them.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Considering the emotional state of the radical left, those aliens are having an absolute feast.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Considering the emotional state of the radical left, those aliens are having an absolute feast.

Like an alien Golden Corral...ALL U CAN EAT!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Take it a stage further - you know -announce yourself as a god and come up with a load of ridiculous rules for your followers to adhere to and encourage them to war on believers of others to lessen their power while yours grows.
Then you get a daily feed of emotion/prayer from all the believers...
edit on 4-4-2019 by johnb because: sp.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I saw that movie--a Disney film, I think.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So basically the plot of the Star Trek Original Series Episode "Day of the Dove" then?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TSZodiac
More a play on the gnostic archon claims, but maybe star trek borrowed from that.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think we marry that in with the OP.
Hmm now we need to work technology into the idea.

Those e lites will sense we are getting wise to their insidious ways and the archon parasites will have plans to stop our free thinking ways, symbiotic microchips so small they wouldn't be visible in water in our bodies controlled by the 4g watchtowers.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

4G Watchtowers are SO last epoch alien technology.
Alien Parasite encoding within human mitochondrial DNA is what ALL the parasitic alien overlords are doing these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well I am still watching my videos on betamax and
My pc is a time. Sooo ...go figure

Is rectal probing still a thing? Not worth getting abducted if it's not

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Aliens created us to feed off our emotional energies, those energies are directed up to the atmosphere by pyramids and feed into the alien hives at the poles of the earth, the more emotional energy created the better for these archon aliens, they influence people in power to create wars and misery to feed the negative energy as it's the most nutritious for our parasitic overlords.

Scientology nonsense. Emotional energy doesn't have polarity. Nations go to war for positive purpose, which is to protect and support their citizens. If somebody does something they feel is for a noble and worthy cause, how does that get translated into "negative" energy by anyone but the people on the other side? If they win, it's positive, but if they lose, it's negative?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

[Aliens] influence people in power to create wars and misery to feed the negative energy as it's the most nutritious for our parasitic overlords.

Meh. I think you sell humans short.

I think we human have the capacity on our own to wage war and misery and other "negative energies" all by ourselves without any influence from aliens.

edit on 4/4/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Yes you think that because said aliens are good at their job, it's them they bad and it's all their fault if it wasn't for their insidious ways we would all be happy and loving and we wouldn't eat babies, not me but AM is a baby eater..... He must be cause he says it all the time ..... And shows not a shred of guilt.

Archon parasitic aliens are to blame for every thing.

Even AMs bad baby eating habits.
edit on 4-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Wars are negative, even for the victors.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yeah Disney are working for the bad guys, that's a given.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wars are negative, even for the victors.

Wrong!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ok

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I suppose that could be true, however if I remember correctly the Archon hierarchy didn't feed off emotional energy as the creature in "Day of the Dove" or the OP's posited aliens did (do??).

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ok

Wars are a tool used by people for a number of things, and are not inherently "bad." They allow a mixing of genetics, a redistribution of scarce resources, they stimulate creativity and technology, they confirm our faith in our values, and allow people to be actual heroes (instead of somebody who can just kick a ball good).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join