It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My World - Open Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: fakedirt
you resonate.
I would however err on the side of caution in using the naaaatseeee word. in the presence of energies no matter their benevolent/malevolent proclivities, for one to survive these encounters one must learn to treat both sides with respect and humble courtesy. check it out fsb.

the devotion required to traverse the dweller at the threshold and the seven highways. the knowledge absorbed and an
affirmative acceptance that I jokingly address no-thing as processor lol! .3 i 4 i 5.

be well, in fact be excellent f.

'Problem: If i p155 them off them how come they have not terminated me yet.'

a bind/contract to follow law. could be patiently observing us destroying ourselves
and scrutinising more so those who have attained the old understanding with increasing amplification.

'i stab them in the back with common sense.
They either turn back to Yahushua or ELSE they face the LAKE. The film "Constantine" is too damn close to the truth to the Lake and they know why.'

do you refer to people or other?

'You know: Shove that truth down their throats and watch their responses.
Here is the kicker: I DICTATE, They either turn back to GOD, the guy beyond this UNIVERSE or else they will endure experiences in the Lake of Fire that they wish they never signed up to.'

hey, whatever floats your boat brother. don't think you'll be allowed to speakers corner with this if people are the
brief.

'See you in 24 hours. Because they have not got the balls to attack me.'

do forgive me, i think I've a hair in my throat lol! I in no way implied such a challenge but yes catch you the morrow.

'The real truth hurts them all and they just cannot handle it.'

the knowledge of understanding causes an effect.

f.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What do you think you saw?

No idea Peeps being honest and realistic about it. Those lights though were having fun and were acting in the same manner as you described spot on. Seen them since then too but different colours than whites. Connected to radiant white motherships too. Still no idea what they are but they are amazing and like you say appear to be playing games witheach other aand having fun. Left us parazlized too just as you describe. Saw them in Derbyshire at Dovedale stepping stones............... You know that place

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

There is no proof for anything other than it does exist. Alien, god/s, Lucy, the Dude, Azrael, bacteria, meditating whales, how could you prove which of those stories are true?
That's only possible via direct experience, yet your experience alone is worthless, just where it overlaps with other stories can you say for sure it isn't a phantasy copyright your brain.

That's fine and all, but I still don't know where god lives and what he is just because it has a fancy name.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

do you refer to people or other?

Both mortals and immortals.

the knowledge of understanding causes an effect.

Maybe the knowledge causes the person to jump into an alternate reality where that "effect" occurs. If they did not gain the "knowledge" then the reality swap would not have occurred. Just an idea.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Rapha

I think we already have the mark when we are born and are numbered

You have no name when you are born.
And there is no concept of numbers when you are born.

The mark is identification.
Symbols that make believe that there are separate things are the dividing factor.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I scanned page 1 of posts... decided that this thread is not that swell...

seems to me that the cast & crew are all trapped in the physical reality 'Sandbox' which is/was designed to be ever expanding in scope and complexity...

our flesh & blood and material world are the Avatars & the Sandbox...recall the saying "All is illusion"

and just like McArthur said "I shall return"....(likely near page 33)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think the more science is progressing in the consciousness discovery field the more we coincide with Old Eastern philosophies.
The difference is that we do not have quiet minds. We try to solve a subconscious matter with conscious mind, and end up with dogmas that ends in dichotomy , supporters and opponents , hence war.
We are full with so much information now-days that we can not stop thinking, about protons, electrons, quantum energy, vibrations, is it aliens? is it Matrix? Simulation? does God actually exists?
It has no name, why we try to label it the whole time,to heck with those protons if my eyes do not see them, it means that it is not important for my personal grow and me to know them
What we must achieve is to convince more people to look inside them first instead at microscopes for answer. And what comes to my mind is meditation.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Omoikane

When 'looking inside'.... what is found?

Are you sure there is an 'inside'?

Is there an 'outside'?

What is there really?
edit on 7-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Did you know that dark energy is almost zero, but not quite? Without that teeny tiny tidbit none of what we think of as reality could have ever manifested.

You speak of consumption as a pig but we exist either materially and/or consciously within an all consuming reality where suns consume themselves then blast forth carbon to create life - to create us.

Within religious philosophy, when God warned Adam and Eve not to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge and they did so using their free will, it occurs to me God was hoping for us to transcend our basic primitive desires and reach for a higher plane with God. I wonder if we never attained knowledge would we be content to just enjoy the ride in blissful ignorance?
edit on 14CDT09America/Chicago03790930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Dark energy is said to permeate all of space.
The cosmological constant can be formulated to be equivalent to the zero point radiation of space... ie vacuum energy.

From Wiki.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: InTheLight

Dark energy is said to permeate all of space.
The cosmological constant can be formulated ti be equivalent to the zero point radiation of space... ie vacuum energy.

From Wiki.

From BrainyQuotes:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I can speak only from personal experience. The subject is huge, but I will try to make it short.

Inside, I can say, in my opinion and from my personal experience, is a part of our subconsciousness, it can be entered while dreaming or in deep meditation.
I was in a state where I heard voices answer me question with thoughts that I can not put into words , but I have an adequate answer. I astral projected, saw my body sleeping from the ceiling. I had so many coincidences at that time when I actively meditated that could not be called coincidences.(now days I became somehow lazy,which I affirmed myself that this should be practiced, just like a gym, if you stop with training you do not gain muscle). I was in a state, the one Tibetan call it "pristine nature of mind", it is empty,but at the same time observant and full,vast and radiant ,you do not hear anything, not a buzzing in your ears, you do not see anything, it is as if seeing the invisible color in a vacuum. It is nothingness manifested. I can compare it with a main menu of a video game, you can go in options and reprogram yourself, but I did not make it so far, because any new level you experience in meditation is met by our bewilderment (because it does not coincide of what we were thought) and that brings your logic thinking and consciousness back and you sort of wake up in your room. But the memory of the experience is there, that is important, the link.

Outside is what we reflecting on, I think. The inside is a program code,sort of, and the outside is the platform we preform guided by our settings.

Meditation is easy, but it need patience and persistence before you enter this subconscious field. And it is no cult-like dogma, because everyone can experiment with oneself and gain convenience of the fruits of it.You just sit close your eyes and observe. (Only if you see a talking eagle do not try to convince people to believe that, because then you are founding a religion
)
Now days people meditate to find serenity because of the stress they have on work,depression etc. and when they find peace they think their work is done and they abandon meditation. That is not even the surface! (I have not attained enlightenment,far from that, but at least I went far enough to get answer of mine certain questions.)
Every human should try meditate and make it a routine , like coffee drinking in the morning. Instead of watching the news after waking up,meditate, start from 5 minutes a day at least.
Let us ask ourselves: Why I was not born as an animal if my goals were merely eating, surviving, playing and mating? Why I have doubt? Why we have free will? Why are we not automata like anything else in nature?
Because we are more than that.
I think that the next step in evolution of humanity is in the metaphysical realm.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You have no name when you are born.
And there is no concept of numbers when you are born.

The mark is identification.
Symbols that make believe that there are separate things are the dividing factor.

Your fate is already set in stone as your true name contains your fate / destiny before you were born.

Our mortal path(s) are accepted by GOD where only 1 will lead back to Him while the rest fail via reincarnation.

i agree that the Mark is identification and so is DNA.
Ok. So symbols are a dividing factor. In what way ? Sigils, patterns, resonance ?

"No concept of numbers": Then what of the 75 million people who have been cursed to see the 11:11 Wake -up Call on a regular basis & more; especially when codes pop up in dreams after "demanding" the "spiritual world" to give numerological codes in dreams as well ?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I scanned page 1 of posts... decided that this thread is not that swell...

So what would make it "Swell" and intriguing ?

The idea that we were all once naive angels and ignorant of all evil / sins etc and decided to descend from Heaven into Hell (Darkness - Universe) and endure material temptation for eternity via reincarnation ?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So symbols are a dividing factor. In what way ?

Words are spells.... Hindu and Muslim equals division.

"No concept of numbers": Then what of the 75 million people who have been cursed to see the 11:11 Wake -up Call on a regular basis & more; especially when codes pop up in dreams after "demanding" the "spiritual world" to give numerological codes in dreams as well ?

Did you know any concept when you were first born?

The first concept to divide was 'I am'.

Then 'this is me' and 'that is not me'.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

i wish you never said words are spells. i think we are cursed into witchcraft that we will never be able to exit from.
Did you know any concept when you were first born?

The first concept to divide was 'I am'.

Then 'this is me' and 'that is not me'.
Ok so we all slowly merge into a "Group" where they are similar to "me". What if dreams / visions show witches ? Does that mean you are a witch ? What if one turns ? is that soul a Traitor ?

Subconsciously - i might have known everything that was necessary to work towards.
Consciously - i knew nothing.

What happens when one understands that their life path is narrow and potentially damned to fail ?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

One day Cave Bear met Dire Wolf, "Dude what happened to you?"

DW: "You tell me first."

CB: "Humans happened; they successfully competed for habitat. No caves left for me. How about you?"

DW: "My normal mega-fauna prey was getting scarce, then humans finished them off. No mega food, no mega me!"

CB: "We never met in normal life. Where the hell are we now?"

DW: "Best I can figure, in some human's head."

CB: "Well that's good. He can warn the other humans about habitat and food resources."

DW: "Nah, he isn't an alpha male; not even a pack advisor. No one is compelled to listen."

CB: "I'm not sure I understand what an alpha male is, or an advisor for that matter."

DW: "It's a social structure, like hunt together eat together, helps a lot. Alpha male is the leader."

CB: "So if he gets to be alpha then people will listen?"

DW: "It's really complicated, there's markets and politics and all sorts of competing structures."

CB: "So, … the humans are sort of doomed then?"

DW: "Pretty much, it's kind of a bummer."

CB: "Well, I guess we've both been there, done that. Yeah, bummer."

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So symbols are a dividing factor. In what way ?

Ok: Prove it: Spell a word - like "Kilash" - and prove to me that it means something ?

U know; a STUPID (provocation) daemon once met me face-2-face and stated that they are "In total control"; however, i believe they are bull#ting their assess and hav'nt got a clue on how to defeat Yahushua on the Day He returns.

Yahushua will defeat them 100% that final day; and they know it.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

U know; a STUPID (provocation) daemon once met me face-2-face and stated that they are "In total control"; however, i believe they are bull#ting their assess and hav'nt got a clue on how to defeat Yahushua on the Day He returns.

lol the same ones serenading the apocalyptic Christian sectors personell who control the nooks!

the assumption being those indoctrinated and have passed muster to take responsibility for instant sunshine may very well not know enough to counter the dark night of the soul.
f.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

lol the same ones serenading the apocalyptic Christian sectors personell who control the nooks!

the assumption being those indoctrinated and have passed muster to take responsibility for instant sunshine may very well not know enough to counter the dark night of the soul.

The Christian apocalypse will happen whether people want it or not. They might control the nooks now. However they are destined for the Lake of Fire. That will wipe the smile off their sorry faces.

Ok. So if one has witnessed the dark side inside Tartarus (+Lake); being classed as a traitor amongst their own kind; would they be "ready" to drag the fallen Repheim away from Sheol ?

"take responsibility"

Are they ready to Never Smile Again like a Reaper ?
Once they put the "Gauntlet" of responsibility on their hand, the devil will know their every weakness / Achilles Heal / red button.

Once certain spirits have witnessed and "felt" the dark feelings down in the depths of hell and taken responsibility to NEVER forget those experiences; then they are ready to fight alongside Yahushua in the coming battle.
edit on 7-4-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join