It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My World - Open Discussion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I doubt that is what's going on.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The cycles are speeding up again - 5G coming soon,

much interest in the Moon again

Soul recycling machine

Is a major reset about to happen?

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I doubt that is what's going on.

Here is what the problem is - How far are the Handlers allowing the Op to go in what questions they are willing to answer?

Ok- i will abuse your OP in asking, "Does Azazel have the manly balls to answer questions like why do us humans ask,how does the 11:11 Wake -up Call coincide with the FACT that 75 million people see these codes every night in dreams as well.

Azazel hasn't got the balls to be a real strong entity which puts mortal humans way above the level of a cowardly Djinn.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Again just names.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The cycles are speeding up again - 5G coming soon,

much interest in the Moon again

Soul recycling machine

Is a major reset about to happen?

www.ancient-origins.net...

This is just a standard LUNAR 30 day cycle that occurs every month.

The question is: is Lucifur strong enough to force 5G down our throats or 5D instead ?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Again just names.

Okay - so what info do you desire?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Avoid alcohol the "demon drink"

thecostaricanews.com...

The word “Alcohol” comes from the Arabic “al-kuhl” which means “BODY EATING SPIRIT”, and gives root origins to the English term for “ghoul”. In Middle Eastern folklore, a “ghoul” is an evil demon thought to eat human bodies, either as stolen corpses or as children.

You have found your calling - don't be sidetracked.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

thecostaricanews.com...

The word “Alcohol” comes from the Arabic “al-kuhl” which means “BODY EATING SPIRIT”, and gives root origins to the English term for “ghoul”. In Middle Eastern folklore, a “ghoul” is an evil demon thought to eat human bodies, either as stolen corpses or as children.

You have found your calling - don't be sidetracked.

Cool: So Many humans are weak !!!!!! Kool; Currently smashed on Vodka and apple juice; Ask the questions now before my time is up.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The question is: is Lucifur strong enough to force 5G down our throats or 5D instead ?

That is quite the conundrum

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That is quite the conundrum

OK: so when the option occurs: Are you going to accept his mark of the Beast or not ?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Tell whatever you feel like. Hard to ask specific questions.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I think we already have the mark when we are born and are numbered

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Alcoholic drinks allow the SPIRITS to take control

I literally challenge them all as I am currently smashed on Vodka and Apple Juice.

Bring it on. Let the Russian cowards show that they are YELLOW blood cowards

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You have no "info" just stories. That's the problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think we already have the mark when we are born and are numbered

The mark is in either your right hand or bloodstream via nanites.

So far neither are activated via 5G or TV series Revolution. But the problem is, is that the Mark is still there.

Imagine a option that allows everyone to allow access to alien technology via 5G. Everyone will sell their souls to the devil via 5G in less than one single day.

Every command in that computer gate box will be corrupted with a NOT gate at the end of the process anyway - Ask any demon and my statement will be proven correct. - Just wait.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Where do you get your knowledge from?

Ok - try this. Every mortal is capable of this.

Lets say you have a dream (OBE) event that is so damn horrific that you believe that you have descended to hell.

You post the vision on the Internet and leave it at that. A Internet ID comes along and says "your vision of Revelation 16:10" when the sky goes "Freeking" black; that is Tartarus. Well it is not Biblical revelation - But Hell it self.

The they allow you to learn.......

In other words: If your HEART is honest, truthful and ready to take up the Gauntlet of Challenge then Yahushua will gladly allow YHWH to modify your soul. Imagine YHWH knowing your every strength & mold your soul onto His potters wheel and design you into the most perfect soul that HE knows your soul can handle

Here is the FACT: GOD has made us all equal. The question is: who is willing to allow their soul to be taken to new levels that they never thought possible: AND once they reach that level: They =can NEVER allow Pride to intervene into their lives ever again.

you resonate.
I would however err on the side of caution in using the naaaatseeee word. in the presence of energies no matter their benevolent/malevolent proclivities, for one to survive these encounters one must learn to treat both sides with respect and humble courtesy. check it out fsb.

the devotion required to traverse the dweller at the threshold and the seven highways. the knowledge absorbed and an
affirmative acceptance that I jokingly address no-thing as processor lol! .3 i 4 i 5.

be well, in fact be excellent f.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You have no "info" just stories. That's the problem.

Desperation:

OK: Lets say that there is no proof:

Let us say that Alien technology is only accessible via the "Mark of the Beast" in your RIGHT Hand.
Then what. What will you think then.
Or Nanites in your forehead monitoring your every thought.

It is only a matter of 3.5 years away now.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
whooooweeeee

What an interesting thread, and Im really not trying to be an old codger , but when mental health is involved , this sort of echo chamber is not healthy and will only further episodes and downward spirals.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Interesting - I must take my time thinking about this.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
you resonate.
I would however err on the side of caution in using the naaaatseeee word. in the presence of energies no matter their benevolent/malevolent proclivities, for one to survive these encounters one must learn to treat both sides with respect and humble courtesy. check it out fsb.

the devotion required to traverse the dweller at the threshold and the seven highways. the knowledge absorbed and an
affirmative acceptance that I jokingly address no-thing as processor lol! .3 i 4 i 5.

be well, in fact be excellent f.

Problem: If i p155 them off them how come they have not terminated me yet.

i stab them in the back with common sense.
They either turn back to Yahushua or ELSE they face the LAKE. The film "Constantine" is too damn close to the truth to the Lake and they know why.

You know: Shove that truth down their throats and watch their responses.
Here is the kicker: I DICTATE, They either turn back to GOD, the guy beyond this UNIVERSE or else they will endure experiences in the Lake of Fire that they wish they never signed up to.

See you in 24 hours. Because they have not got the balls to attack me.

The real truth hurts them all and they just cannot handle it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join