It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My World - Open Discussion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I noticed I have a few unorthodox standpoints and I hope some will share their opinion where I'm wrong.

Zick-zack lights
Advanced human hacking
Ghosts in the machine
Synchronicities in art and entertainment
Weather control
Telepathy

I've experienced it all. Somewhere between the psyops, the mental illnesses and exaggerations there is something there. I can't prove, but I know.
Is it

Magic, the occult
Secret hyper on top above top secret Service
Aliens
Simulation
Higher dimension
Religion

It could be technology. But why me? I can't answer that I don't know. I just know it's real. We are not alone. It is intelligent and quite powerful. But I don't think it's a reason to panic. Let's say "hi stranger".
I believe consciousness is encoded in spacetime. Everything is. And my proof is the Higgs field. Consciousness radiation. It pushes stuff into particles. But it's not all centralised, non-local consciousness. The shadow of a higher dimension.

It interacts with everything
It creates reactions in perfect balance
There is no coincidence.

Proof: the finetuning of the world

Consciousness reacts to consciousness even without a visible connection. Because it both has it's roots in spacetime, through the fields emitted by the membrane which is spacetime.
UFOs are made just like electrons, the fields are jamming waves and the peek becomes the particle/UFO.
Everything is built by consciousness.
The universe is one thing, connected through spacetime.
The mass giver is the key, it's the Higgs field.
It's never zero, but not not zero as in nothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We do not live in a clockwork Universe and everything is connected to everything else in one single continuous wave of energy making up the fabric of reality.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Okay. But all electrons are one.
And if everything is just chance we are the luckiest SOBs in the history of mankind. One in a phantastomal-gigantig metazillion gazillions chance to even be here and just exist.
I think the proposal there is no connection is not true, look what the need to survive is collectively driving us towards, consciousness. The struggle to survive led us towards a mind that can think, act, Imagine, there seems to be motiv. We started developing to think instead of just follow the driving forces within us, the survival instincts, like food, sleep, air, water. Consciousness attracts consciousness, we built this world for us. Because we are part of everything. Like cats and dogs, rats, horses, butterflies,... We all live on this canvas. All have consciousness. One in Infinity chance that's just coincidence.
99phantastomal-gigantig metazillion gazillions chance.
It's fine tuned

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What are Zick Zack lights?

The universe is infinite and so are the possibilities.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

I was on a mountain near the border to Austria with a friend who saw it too. Two lights which flew like playing with eachother. Even changing light intensity as if they were flashing eachother. But in sharp angles and straight lines. Zick-zack ziggzagging it's the same thing.
We we're paralyzed while watching and just said wtf and never talked about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I noticed I have a few unorthodox standpoints and I hope some will share their opinion where I'm wrong.

Zick-zack lights
Advanced human hacking
Ghosts in the machine
Synchronicities in art and entertainment
Weather control
Telepathy

Weather control: Notice the Russian names: Hurrican IVAN, Katrina spelled the Russian way......

Your "Telepathy" might be linked to the 11:11 Wake-Up Call that has occurred since 1991. If yes, then 75 million people are currently controlled by these codes that can occur in DREAMS.

All ATS members, reading this OP, need to ask themselves; "What UNIQUE events have occurred recently in my life that make me stand back in wonder ?". Then see if those events are spiritual.

Advanced Human Hacking reminds me of DNA Coding and Super Soldier. Ever wondered why some unique soldiers can do human skills faster because they have Rapheim (Rh-) DNA in them ?

It is intelligent and quite powerful. But I don't think it's a reason to panic. Let's say "hi stranger".

Control mate - total control of ones soul. i sense utterly ZERO freedom of the stars. The current fallen entities that RULE this planet will NEVER EVER allow human spirits to Traverse His Universe that our GOD would have wanted us to experience.

Does this system allow ones Penal Gland to witness the ENTIRE UNIVERSE - No.

The current Brown Shirt Nazi system will never ever give us peasants what we rightly deserve. GOD is the Universe and He wants us to feel what He has to give us. But low and behold, Lucifuhrers NAZI's stop us from feeling the Joy to be Alive.

The Universe is One and is instantaneous instantly via photons. It is how we are part of God and God is in us all right now. It is how His messages are transmitted & Received INSTANTLY via photons.

Now - are you part of the system ? Monitoring who is at what-ever spiritual level; ready for the Promotion (upgrade) Event ?

Conclusion: Total Control mate. It is all about Control of ones SOUL.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Sure kind of, but it has two sides After all we reproduce pretty successful it's only natural there is some force benefetting from that. Our souls are food for something, that is their pig.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Two lights which flew like playing with eachother. Even changing light intensity as if they were flashing eachother. But in sharp angles and straight lines. Zick-zack ziggzagging it's the same thing.
We we're paralyzed while watching

That would describe my first experience of seeing a pair of white type ufo orbs with a friend. Exact description of them having fun as we watched and us paralyzed too
So happy you experienced the same

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Sure kind of, but it has two sides After all we reproduce pretty successful it's only natural there is some force benefetting from that. Our souls are food for something, that is their pig.

Maybe it is benefit for us and the GOD universe. This "Kick-in-the-face" event is benefit for us as we endure total hell down here on Earth.

GOD creates us, we naturally do not KNOW Hell. GOD says, if you do not trust me, then planet Earth will be a perfect training ground for you to endure shear utter total F*ucking hell. Hell some of you die-hard guys might even be crazy enough to "endure Tartarus as well". i just wish a Banshee would be my companion down in that prison.

We ourselves might be naive, ignorant, ready to learn: Our souls are for us and GOD alone. The (infinite) pain that we endure is for the benefit of the fallen ones, the seraphs (lizards - Draconians).

Our souls are food for the negative entities that exist on this planet / world before we fell. They feed off us and hope that their MATRIX of money and material items will entice us to return via reincarnation later on.

Try not to state pig - it is deeper and darker than that. Try PURE EVIL that has no form.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What do you think you saw?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

In your precise description you just invent names without any true meaning.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

In your precise description you just invent names without any true meaning.

And what names were invented ?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Draconians.
You imply what with that statement? And how will you prove that?
edit on 4-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

Those from Dr. Who? Please.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Draconians.

Ok. In that case try - Seraphs - like the fallen seraph named Ananel. He once verified that the information from a fallen Watcher named - shem + ya'ah + aza "of the Name of power" was true.

Too bee honest - i believe many of the fallen angels are so damn weak that their wings are naturally very faint - as depicted by the Draconian race where their wings almost do not even exist. Or are so faint in the pictures of the DOMINION angels race, that it explains why they are programed to fail.
Note: Here is the challenge: If this spastic failure has any strength, then allow Yahushua to pull back all His protection and allow this Lucifer GRUNT to destroy me. Hmmmm, see you in a week as nothing will happen - as expected.

We All have destined paths to OBEY.
i am going back (AGAIN) to Totnes to see a close friend with 2 bottles of £14 Aldi Vodka to follow destined paths as GOD wanted us to follow. The fallen angels are just sitting by having a good laugh at our actions before this world goes SH1T.
All of the fallen angels are STUP1D; They are ALL programmed to obey the Word of Yahushua where if they accept the fact that He died on the Cross for our sins then they would instantly be forgiven. Corinthians 15 1-4;

What are you doing ?

Sometimes i wonder, what is the point of repeating the same Elohim info on ATS if no other mortal human can handle it ? Maybe Rephaim info is destined for Repahim only.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Where do you get your knowledge from?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Where do you get your knowledge from?

Ok - try this. Every mortal is capable of this.

Lets say you have a dream (OBE) event that is so damn horrific that you believe that you have descended to hell.

You post the vision on the Internet and leave it at that. A Internet ID comes along and says "your vision of Revelation 16:10" when the sky goes "Freeking" black; that is Tartarus. Well it is not Biblical revelation - But Hell it self.

The they allow you to learn.......

In other words: If your HEART is honest, truthful and ready to take up the Gauntlet of Challenge then Yahushua will gladly allow YHWH to modify your soul. Imagine YHWH knowing your every strength & mold your soul onto His potters wheel and design you into the most perfect soul that HE knows your soul can handle

Here is the FACT: GOD has made us all equal. The question is: who is willing to allow their soul to be taken to new levels that they never thought possible: AND once they reach that level: They =can NEVER allow Pride to intervene into their lives ever again.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

To me that's just another story. One with plenty details, very few scattered evidence and a history of power.
But god means something different to everybody. Correct?
So much so the label god means just "unknown".

edit on 4-4-2019 by Peeple because: spell

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

But god means something different to everybody. Correct?
So much so the label god means just "unknown"

When one mets their ultimate destiny - ultimate goal - final path.... GOD is their ONE & Only path back to HIM.

So God is a mixture (Matter / Universe) of things back to Him. As long as His path will take us to Heavem: Your path and my path will draw us back to Him as long as it will reforve lost souls from this world back to Heaven

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That's what I think too. But where does god live? What is he doing with the captured souls?
Please note: 2 questions.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24300975]Peeple[/post
That's what I think to you know. But where does god live? What is he doing with the capture souls?
Please note: 2 questions.

His captured souls are His and His alone: Ready on standby for later use on a far off distant galaxy where their deepest desires will become reality. They are on Stand-By.

Okay. Lets take events that are occurring on this very dark world as they are right now, seeing that I am really smashed on Vodka. Everything happens for a reason - and a persons spirit is ready for HIM when He knows READY.

So KNOW is the time for many. Are they ready to have their souls upgraded or not.

The Real creator exists beyond this current expanding Universe as He alone created It.
Hence He is outside the UNIVERSE system.

Are YOU Willing to be upgraded by GOD or Lucifuhrer (Hitler) ? Take you pick !
Oh-Sh!t
I have put both - Yahushua & lucifurhere on equal levels - hence Battle-ground. Hence: Which part do you pick !
I Choose rebel Rapha / Yahushua/ Love with Banshee option. What about you ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join