It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Uncle Joe POTUS run announcement death poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Joe is in no hurry to announce anything. But I say by May 19 he will announce that he isn’t going to run due to family constraints. His family has sacrificed enough for public service. His words.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

He will NOT run and announce it on 4/20.

It says a lot that Obama or Michelle O did not come out and defend him. They know what he is, but have no use for him now.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

So was their a one off clause in the 2016 elections that it was the ONLY time a creepy effin' guy could get elected?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. It just goes to show you the Republican owned media loves to smear Democrats with mud slinging. Look what they did to Clinton.

Which one?

We are now talking astronomical levels though. Lets go back to eight grade to look for dirt, lets subpoena past taxes, lets deem everything as bad even when it is good, lets put into court everything, lets meme the crap out of everything. Its funny how the only President that can pass today's liberal social norms would be Carter, and he was one of our worst.

And if you disagree with me it only means you are a racist, homophobic, bigot ass...

edit on 4-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Could today be the day? I figured it would be on a Friday, my prediction might have been one week late. We shall see very soon. He is set to give a public statement today. The MSM isn't all giddy about any POTUS announcement like they were for all the other candidates. I suspect today may be the day he bows out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join