It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Uncle Joe POTUS run announcement death poll

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: panoz77

Biden is the guy who graduated high school 20 years ago but still wears his letter jacket and tries to pick up sophomores at the DQ.

He graduated high school more like 50 years ago dude..

link   
Oh boy!!! Let the mud slinging begin:

General Election: Trump vs. Biden Polling Data

link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Biden is the guy who graduated high school 20 years ago but still wears his letter jacket and tries to pick up sophomores at the DQ.

That makes it worse.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yup, Joes a victim.

Well he is kind of a victim to the insanity that the left has gone with the #metoo movement ,and the crazy level of attacks to anyone they deem not in their group...

As always when the left does this crazy crap we get to do the old Pay Back Bitches...they never learn do they.

Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. It just goes to show you the Republican owned media loves to smear Democrats with mud slinging. Look what they did to Clinton.

I don't see as much mud slinging from the minority owned "republican" media as I do criticism coming from individuals, certainly not in the same way as trump and kavanaugh were subjected too.

But then again, I'm non partisan and impartial. So what the hell is that worth.

A lot of people(individuals, not commercial entities) have been criticizing joe's brand of "affection" for a long time, well before he was a 2020 frontrunner(in the polls0>

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
1.) Biden's creepiness is nothing compared to the Ukraine crimes committed by both he and his son.
thehill.com...

2.) Newt Gingrich says that if he doesn't distance himself from his former boss, Barack Hussein Obama, Biden will be associated with the criminality Obama is to be charged with, in the next 12 months.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

That makes it worse.

He also prefers the Tastee-Freeze.

Little ditty about kids and Bid-en. Touching on kids, the best he can..

edit on 3-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

LOL...a #ing poll?
Yeah we are still reeling how Clinton beat Trump according to every poll out there in 2016.
I will not accept Clinton as my president......wait....every poll was wrong, thank god.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill, after sniffing is go-on!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You got to fight......

dun dun...

For your right.....

dun dun....

To sniffffffffff.....her hair.
edit on 3-4-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I will be your father figure, put your tiny hand in mine. . . .

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

I will be your father figure, put your tiny hand in mine. . . .

Joe bidens ring tone is "baby it's cold outside".

Checkmate.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Gonna get a grope
Gonna let cameras roll
Gonna get the voters to the presidential polls

Hold on to sixteen (year olds) as long as you can, cameras come 'round real soon film Joe Biden's hands

edit on 3-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: I apologize to all of ATS. I've been sipping brandy this evening.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yup, Joes a victim.

Well he is kind of a victim to the insanity that the left has gone with the #metoo movement ,and the crazy level of attacks to anyone they deem not in their group...

As always when the left does this crazy crap we get to do the old Pay Back Bitches...they never learn do they.

Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. It just goes to show you the Republican owned media loves to smear Democrats with mud slinging. Look what they did to Clinton.

WTF? ROFL. Do you actually believe what you write? Next to nothing has come out in the msm about Clinton, it's a joke, anybody else would be in jail on death row waiting for the noose for treason. Creepy old Biden, the way he fondles little girls and women you have to wonder if he would try to legalize paedohilia. You can't make this crap right lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Joes a good guy, real fun at parties.

He always shows up with a case full of drinks(with the seals broken) and hands them out to all the kids. Those seals are hard for those little hands to get open, he's such a thoughful guy.

He's just an "affectionate" guy, its how he is. No need to judge.
edit on 3-4-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Either post a date or GTFO, there are plenty of other threads to discuss how creepy Uncle Joe is.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I predict Smooch and Sniff Biden will announce he is not running by the end of May. If I am wrong- oh well; this prediction game is fun anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Let the character assassination and mud slinging begin!!!

You seem like the kind of friend that just shows behind someone screaming with excitement while also scaring the hell out of them.

Calm down.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion even if it is wrong.

I find that argument stunningly abstract and not outside of the box at all. It is reminiscent of "I know you are, but what am I." with a little 'I am rubber and you are glue' sentiment.

I know is what you are talking about has nothing to do with any public policy positions Biden would have if he ran for president.

We lived through 8 years of public policies he agreed with. I think we know his public policies. I think this is more to do with how his touchy feely policies will affect his decision to even run for POTUS.

Mud slinging is mud slinging. My opinion on your mud is it is meaningless drivel.

So you think it is meaningless drivel? Do you find yourself responding to most things you find to be meaningless drivel? I wonder what that means?

I know is unless someone is God the Almighty himself, people are going to have character flaws and quirks.

I believe that has been established within this very discussion.

Trump if from New Jersey for example.

Being from New Jersey means someone has a character flaw? Do you consider making mistakes writing sentences as a character flaw also?

All I know is Trump is from New Jersey. Much worse.

Yikes! Careful, someone might mistake you for someone who loves to sling 'meaningless' mud.

Really? Oh yeah I forgot you haven't been paying attention for the last 3 years.

edit on 3-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Definitely running.....

...from law enforcement starting 04/14/19 @ 3am..

In his spiderman footie pajamas...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Let the character assassination and mud slinging begin!!!

Pretty much how the deranged Dems tried to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh’s character a while back?

Not even close. There is ample video evidence to document Biden's transgressions.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Wrong by who's opinion? Are you saying your opinion is the last word? Hmmm.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join