It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar - 2013 criminal charges, trespassing and involvement with 'suspicious package'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Muninn

hilarious coming from you

no crush

i just do not think very highly of him and his bull#

h never keeps his mouth shut but here in his own thread he is and it makes me curious

so why dont you stop acting like daddy and lets see if he comes back

Hmmm, kind of like how I feel reading your crap.

Awww baby, you can call me daddy anytime.
💖

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Is also why liberals and muslims who have completely opposite views on womens rights, gay rights, and religious freedom are the best friends.

I think liberals have become the bitches of the enemy.

Very sketchy relationship

Collusion !!!! ☄

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Is also why liberals and muslims who have completely opposite views on womens rights, gay rights, and religious freedom are the best friends.

I think liberals have become the bitches of the enemy.

Very sketchy relationship

Collusion !!!! ☄

Lol, more like using and abusing....liberal Democrats are weak and have become the bitches of these radical groups.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Wait.....this person passed a background check to be a member of Congress!!???!!!!

How is that even possible?

What the hell is going on with our country?

What a disgrace!

The prerequisite for such positions has changed from being intelligent and experienced to being foreign, gay, colored.

The Democrats actually go out and pick people who look the part and try and make them act like leaders.

These are bar maids and unintelligent foreigners being used as puppets because of their looks.
they have zero experience or knowledge dealing with such important issues.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: scolai
It’s time to call it. She, Tlaib, and AOC are traitors. They want to sell out our country to foreign interests. They should be arrested, tried, and if found guilty, be executed.

arrested for what

there is no confirmation to any of this crap

An arrest means very little. I can be arrested for being on the scene of a crime, whether I committed said crime or not. It simply means one needs to be detained. An investigation validates or invalidates suspicion. A trial confirms guilt or innocence.

I will continue to stand by what I said: arrested, tried, and if found guilty, be executed.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I looked up the officers on the net. The supervising officer listed on the report is Darah Westenmeyer. The Mpls facebook

If the report were fake, I don't think they would use real names but I could be wrong. It appears her charges were misdemeanors so she could easily get into politics. The report looks to be real. I was curious at the print out date of this report, March 2, 2018 so someone has checked before.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Good research

They also include telephone numbers for those officers (common practice) which are easily vetted

The report is legitimate

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Whomever makes your laws and enforces them these days, along with whomever checks the background checkers, must have been talking to Trudeau in Canada. After all look at Trudeau's cabinet, dozens of dual citizenship, criminals and traitors. Luckily ours can be ejected (preferably into space lol) in October, I think you're stuck with your garbage for a couple of years. It seems though all we ever do is recycle political garbage, the faces change but that gooey feces center never goes away.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: JBurns

Time for a complete investigation on this swine and the other swine, AOC.
They are both Trojan Horse Faces.

That’s exactly what this is... the elites are causing a western world wide civil war

All these west hating Muslims and white hate racists will get what they’re pushing for
edit on 8-4-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join