It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOKER - teaser trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

OK I can admit they went a lil overboard there.

Lmao.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The Joker is one of my favorite comic characters of all time. This movie looks good and bad all at the same time. After watching that trailer I came to the same conclusion that I did with the Resident Evil movies. It would be good if it was a standalone movie not at all tied to the Joker. Since it is tied to my favorite iconic character I can't help but not like it. I understand that it's a new take on him, but I'm getting sick and tired of everyone's takes on iconic characters. Everything that already has all the wonder and imagination already fleshed out keeps getting changed for no other reason than someone thinks they can do it better.

If it wasn't done right in the first place then it wouldn't be iconic.

Except this is a standalone movie. This is an Elseworld story like Batman vs Predator and Batman Red Rain.
edit on 3-4-2019 by Grik123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: burdman30ott6

hahahahahah

split lip

remember back in the day when he was credited as leaf phoenix?

Damn, you are one mean lady. It’s a genetic thing he fixed so why is that so funny?
I think he’ll pull off a Ledger type joker well. It’s all in the writing and directing so we’ll see. Ryan Reynolds plays the same character in every movie. Watch any of them, then watch Deadpool. Same guy! But he’s great.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Looks interesting, I seen another trailer that had the whole Joker "one bad day" vibe to it like in the comics. So it should be interesting if there going to go with the whole killing joke angle in the movie.

Anyways, if batman gets his own movies some of which sucked, nipples on batsuit and all, but I dont see why the joker should not have his own movie as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It looks alright I guess, not as good as the green lantern...
Seems to be channeling buffalo bill from silence of the lambs through that. Disturbing.
edit on 4-4-2019 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Am I the only one who think this looks absolutely horrible? The actor is laughable and I'm completely lost on how he has any credibility. Anywho, just one persons opinion.

Loved the youtube comments.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Damn, you are one mean lady. It’s a genetic thing he fixed so why is that so funny?
I think he’ll pull off a Ledger type joker well. It’s all in the writing and directing so we’ll see. Ryan Reynolds plays the same character in every movie. Watch any of them, then watch Deadpool. Same guy! But he’s great.

I am not a lady

it's funny cause it's funny.
don't know what to tell you

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd say it's about 50/50. I'm somewhere in the middle.

I just want to see his performance.

Shocking that this video is currently the #1 trending video on youtube, wow. Guess there's a lot of hype.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

There sure is, just clueless as to why.

As I said, just one person's opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I guess it just speaks to how iconic and great the Joker really is. Top 5 greatest villain of all time?

I bet this isn't the last time we'll see him reinvented either.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I was thinking of doing a thread on this but you beat me to it! I'm glad, I'm not a thread starter (too much pressure).

Anyway, I can't really get a vibe based on the trailers I have seen for this movie.

But I keep thinking that NO ONE alive can portray the part of Joker any better than Heath Ledger did and that is one rare feet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join