It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre denial suggests Ilhan Omar married her brother to get him into the United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lowballer
a reply to: JBurns

To investigate her would be isomorphic in today's world

Sorry, but I had read the word, "incest" enough times in this thread that I thought you wrote:

"To incestigate her..." Then chuckled as I could picture the headlines already.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: pthena

So, force a DNA test on them both and call it a day.

She will eventually piss off Pelosi, Schiff or Schumer and won't that will be fun to watch...?

She already has. The problem is that she is very popular with a large part of the base, and they cannot afford to tick that off. So they're in the awkward position of appeasing her and others in the Democrat freshman class like her in order to keep their coalition cobbled together.

Eventually, it will all come apart one way or the other and the left will eat itself. That will be great fun for a time, but what comes out of that should concern us all greatly.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Dr UAE
except for what has already occurred.

Serious question asked out of confusion and a desire to understand this, is this a loophole, an exception, or does it relate to the rest of the rules you quoted in a totally different way? (i.e. related to people who were in these relationships prior to joining Islam? )

sorry for the delay, I immediately went to sleep after my post and just remembered this thread

(i.e. related to people who were in these relationships prior to joining Islam? )

yes, right after when this verse came out, men who had to wives which were sisters, the husband had to chose one and divorce the other one.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltdan08

I am a Muslim and I do not condone this anti Islamic action, it is forbidden to marry your brother or sister in Islam

chapter 4:23 "women"

"Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

quran.com...

so no

But Muslims are allowed to lie to infidels in order to conquer them. I think Rep. Omar was thinking that Allah doesn't care about U.S. paper marriages. So legally but not religiously marrying you brother is an acceptable practice to bring another holy warrior to the Great Satan's lair.

no, lying has no place in Islam, it is forbidden.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Even trump can't do sh~t while being the POTUS! The powerless.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Yes

Smiles when talking about Al-Qaeda too

And here two former DHS & ICE special agents say she's a trojan horse

North Dakota State teaches Terrorism classes?

More fake news from the Reich Wing.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

lying has no place in Islam, it is forbidden.

Wrong, it is outright encouraged to lie to infidels, especially when in the process if infiltrating a new country in anticipation of taking it over.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Inbreeding within the Muslim community is rampant, accepted, and the open secret they don't discuss.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Hi "~K" How are the gummy DUmmies these days?

Omar is a worthless radial POS not worth the printing on her dress. If she hates America so much she should leave. Or play blindfolded in traffic is OK with me also

It should also explain the suspicious package found in the area when it was arrested back in 2013. Terrorist scum
edit on 4/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Assuming Omar didn't steal the election, what kind of Americans elect such a hateful woman as Ilhan Omar?

She's now saying that White House official Stephen Miller is a "White Nationalist", because he's Jewish.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

I know we have to respect the choices of voters, but it's to believe that the people of Minnesota wanted this evil woman to represent them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join