It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre denial suggests Ilhan Omar married her brother to get him into the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
In a bizarre example of fraud surrounding Ilhan Omar, the Somali member of congress who was recently embroiled in controversy surrounding her anti-Israel anti-Jewish statements, it appears now that she may have indeed married her brother to fraudulently help him enter the United States. If true, she should be removed from congress and arrested immediately.

She has been asked about this, and did not deny it, instead deepening the mystery with this cryptic statement:

In response to the rumor, Omar issued a statement in 2016 describing the issue as one based on “a difficult part of my personal history that I did not consider relevant in the context of a political campaign,”

Given her refusal to offer a very simple denial combined with this bizarre statement of tacit admission I believe there is some merit to this which needs investigated by the FBI. Defrauding the United States and marrying a family member is absolutely illegal under US law, and she must be held accountable for any violation whatsoever. Conviction of immigration fraud would carry a $250,000 fine, five years in prison and of course a disgraceful removal from congress. By claiming it was a "difficult part of her persona history" and "not relevant to the campaign" it sounds to me like it is indeed true.

This is not an incident in a bubble either, in addition to the anti-Jewish tirade she went on, Omar was previously embroiled in controversy when she claimed to have taken "terrorism classes" while overseas in countries without functional governments or that run rampant with terrorism.

This is somebody who seems to breed controversy and bring scandal wherever they go.

Investigate her based on her unusually worded statement, and if there is any cause to believe she did in fact defraud the United States to gain entry (or entry of a relative) than a very public example should be made of her. At the very minimum, she needs to produce her immigration documents so investigators can determine whether or not her or any of her many siblings were improperly admitted to the United States as a result of fraud or mistake.

Bye bye, pencil neck.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You have a link to the terrorism classes claim?

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Yes

Smiles when talking about Al-Qaeda too

And here two former DHS & ICE special agents say she's a trojan horse

edit on 4/3/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
so incest is cool...? or just re-write the laws according to what works for you...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

They certainly seem to think so

I find it entirely unacceptable, although I'm unsure if that by itself is a chargeable offense (used to be!). Nevertheless, if this is true, it is illegal to marry your own brother and also illegal to defraud our immigration system and illegal to defraud the United States in general. Add in conspiracy charges and we are easily looking at anywhere between 5-6 separate Federal offenses

This matter deserves a thorough and complete investigation

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Who are we kidding???
That other half of America will pay her fines, buy her new things, and claim our unconstitutional immigration system MADE her marry her own brother JUST to save his life.
Shame!....Shame!....Shame!.....
edit on 3-4-2019 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You know what's weird? Most Caucasians in the USA think we are cool, moderate, accepting people. But then you get these foreigners following a leftist agenda who have a FTUS agenda and what? What are we supposed to think? Most people live their lives trying to survive and make do with themselves and their families. Then they get people like this in office with secret underscored issues and agendas...like, what is an everyday easygoing person to do? Our lives are in jeopardy every single day and we don't even know it.

WHO the eff is waring on us? We just want to live in peace and harmony. Protecting what is ours and it's not a lot.

GET THE EFF AWAY FROM USism is real. Or should be. I just want to be on an island away from alllllllllllll the BS.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I am a Muslim and I do not condone this anti Islamic action, it is forbidden to marry your brother or sister in Islam

chapter 4:23 "women"

"Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

quran.com...

so no

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
so incest is cool...? or just re-write the laws according to what works for you...

I talked to a coworker and a friend around tax return time about filing and they both said "You aint got nobodies kids you can claim?" I'd assume skirting laws where it's possible to because of technicalities works for certain people. You don't feel the slightest bit of guilt if you view it in the context of someone who has the opinion and attitude of getting shafted by the man or someone putting family first.

You could even look at it from a game perspective, a massively multiplayer one because what you can do legally can seem like every move you can make or everything that can be done in a game.

There's no repercussions because it's a game so even if it's underhanded or a cheat, it's okay. The cheats are a part of the system, the code.

Likewise, there's no repercussions for using legal cheats, good ole fashioned manipulation via marketing and sales, taking outright advantage of people if you can get away with it. Prostitution is being rarely investigated these days because it's a victimless crime like small marijuana possession, just hop on one of a few dating apps for android and ios, view profiles in your area. There's plenty and all it would take is one undercover or one informant to wear a wire and you could mop them all up. Some are scammers, sure, but you can find that out pretty easily and it's par for the vice just like imitation drugs.

Regardless, I'd like to think if it's known and proven that she married her brother to get him citizenship and it's considered a big no-no, they'd get her or have her already. They have to pass FBI background checks, the kind Kavanaugh had 5 times before getting it again for the media to gawk and make a big dramatic deal over for viewers (money). Do you think they'd let it slide as no big deal? If they did, is it a big deal? Or just a big deal to people that look for dirt stories on her like AOC to get the nightly troll train rolling?

Is it a liberal conspiracy, the FBI all being liberals, because they had the audacity to do a collusion investigation on the President to weaken him politically? *sinister laughter* They had deals with CNN, another liberal organization, to do it and make it dramatic and intimidating to spike their ratings and advertisement revenues *sinister laughter*.

Edit: The video of her "praising" Al-Qaeda, I'm no fan of this woman whatsoever and think she's very weak politically and riding on her ethnicity, sex, and religion to get into office. But, that was a very lame video to call that praise. She's laughing about how the professor, probably also a muslim, acted a certain way when he'd say their name. If he wasn't, she was laughing at the added emphasis put when their name was said because they were our most infamous enemy then, much like ISIS was until recently after them. They were the boogeymen of their day.
edit on 4/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Omar was previously embroiled in controversy when she claimed to have taken "terrorism classes" while overseas in countries without functional governments or that run rampant with terrorism.

Better shut down North Dakota State University, it's an overseas country, rampant with terrorism!!!

POLS 120. Terrorism. 3 Credits.
Examination of problems of terrorism. Includes its historical perspectives; terrorist motivations, organizations, tactics, strategies; role of media; government responses; future trends, prospects.
bulletin.ndsu.edu...

edit on 3-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Immigration fraud
Marriage fraud
Supporting terrorism
Campaign fraud

Just another day for the leftist criminals.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Lock her up!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
except for what has already occurred.

Serious question asked out of confusion and a desire to understand this, is this a loophole, an exception, or does it relate to the rest of the rules you quoted in a totally different way? (i.e. related to people who were in these relationships prior to joining Islam? )

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

So that explains why this Trojan Horse married her own brother to fraudulently get him into the US?

A virulent anti-Semite who smiles and Hyuck Hyuck's Al-Qaeda. That's all I need to know about scrawny Lillilihan

She should go high five the other iranian backed terrorist supporters at her next anti-Israel anti-America meeting

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I admit, my motives are not pure.

However, that doesn't change the substance of the argument being made here. If untrue, why not simply deny it? Why give a crafted statement that downplays the significance of it along with hedging her bets in case it comes out again in the future?

I'm not saying it is true, but her own statements give rise to doubt and suspicion...when combined with these other factors (including support for known/avowed terror groups like Hamas) it makes you scratch your head. I believe an investigation is warranted to determine whether US law was violated here. If it was, then she is easily looking at 6 Federal offenses...mostly involving fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud

But you are right, the intent was to bring attention to somebody I don't like. I am not a liar and I won't insult your intelligence by claiming I am solely motivated by interest in justice and application of the law here. But these are nevertheless crimes (if proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law) and I think there is enough here to warrant looking into the matter

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

She is actually a representative of those who voted for her, is she not?

It's a start. The followers of Mo while soon have majority representation.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

married her own brother to fraudulently get him into the US?

Those allegations were invented in 2016. Never substantiated. 2018 Tea Party funded alphanews.com resurrected the allegations. Their sources could not be located and their bios didn't check out as factual, as investigated by Star Tribune. Basically campaign smear job that failed yet gets resurrected by right wing "news".

www.startribune.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Those allegations were invented in 2016. Never substantiated. 2018 Tea Party funded alphanews.com resurrected the allegations. Their sources could not be located and their bios didn't check out as factual, as investigated by Star Tribune. Basically campaign smear job that failed yet gets resurrected by right wing "news".

www.startribune.com...

Your conclusion is just as much unsubstantiated. She obviously didn't deny it in her response to the allegation. I'm not surprised people will jump to defend her but if it walks like a duck, well, you know the rest. Because she's a minority, she'll get a pass. What has happened to common sense in this country? A real investigation is in order.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

www.startribune.com...

You might want to read your linked article fully.
With comprehension
All it has for an "investigation" is Omar denying it.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If Fox hasn't run this story yet with the most unflattering picture that the editing team can find of Ilhan Omar, there must be a reason.

Either the lid on this bombshell is getting blown right here first thanks to the diligent researching and perception of our most talented ATS content contributors

or

There's a reason this new dirt, this skidmark on the dirty laundry of Ms. Omar (or is it Mrs? She's married to her bro right? Omar is the family name) isn't being aired and utilized as powerful ammo in this turf war between liberals and conservatives. It's a valiant struggle between good and evil. Why is it a hollow point? No pun intended! Sorry, came over here from the Black People Twitter April Fool's Joke turned race war propaganda thread.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join