It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New VPN SS2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
With Big Brother snooping everywhere I thought it might be a good idea to get a VPN to keep my internet intimates intimate. I found one called Fixed Binary Internet. Something about them bothered me though. Then I found Commercial Internet Abstracts and now I feel much safer.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

A hacker friend of mine wrote a program that robotically surfs the net with a wide variety of topics so his surfing history has no discernible signal.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hurr hurr!

ETA Maybe you should have tried Not Snooping Anyone.
edit on 3/4/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Excellent short story!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A short story that creates a sense of believing in suspicions about the interwebs big brother, so a great message to keep it your signal trace-free. But, it is laboursome. Great story.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have looked into this kind of thing a great deal and can make it look like I'm posting from another country without a VPN and average folks might not know it.
Someone said if you do anything illegal you'd best have a throw away lap top with no way to trace it back to yourself and be on a hacked into connection hat has no traceable connection to yourself.

I don't believe you can get past the intelligence agencies to be honest.
They know every trick in the book and are coming up with new ones every day. I believe they watch every single move someone makes on the deep web so I stay out of there. Its scary to think though that a program could be fast enough to stay ahead of any prying eyes.

edit on 12-4-2019 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I would have thought more people would have caught on... Well done.

top topics

join