It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papadopoulos Expects Mueller Probe Fiasco To Expose Deep State Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Lamenting the “disinformation” encircling the Trump campaign and Russia over the past three years, Papadopoulos explains that the only reasons the Trump team ever wanted to work with Russia were to stabilize Syria and Ukraine – and “to assure that Russia and China do not align in this devastating geopolitical alliance which will probably have many unpredictable consequences for the US in Europe and in Asia.”

Source

The video highlights the characterization of George’s wife as a Russian agent and his explanation of the desperate attempts made to fabricate the non-existent relationship between the Trump campaign and Russia. I don’t condone the whole book deal, but he felt it was the only way to document his side of the story. George claims that he was contacted by Israeli, Australian, and American intelligence, who were all interested in his “high-level connections in the Middle East”. He was then baited by these people and used to fabricate the hysteria needed to fuel the adversarial fire.

The Mueller investigation zeroed in on Papadopoulos’ contact with Joseph Mifsud and Alexander Downer, both of whom the media portrayed as “Russian intermediaries” but whom Papadopoulos believes were working with the FBI, “dropping information in my lap that I did not want regarding Hillary Clinton’s emails in the hands of the Russians.” Papadopoulos even went so far as to report Downer to the FBI “because I thought he was spying on me.”

The anti-Trump pundits are basically doing the same thing by dumping propaganda and speculation into the laps of people who are looking to confirm their bias. Many succumb to this mindset, no matter what side of the political spectrum they're on, but it's mostly born from emotion and a false sense of trust. The media cuts deep into the psyche of those who lack the ability to think objectively and without prejudice.

“The truth is going to be out there” when Trump declassifies the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) documents, Papadopoulos predicts. “It’s probably going to show the Obama administration, with the aid of both the Australian government and the UK government, were coordinating and laying various traps for the Trump campaign to essentially undermine us and that’s what they did for the last two years.”

Mueller's investigation failed to yield fruit from this poisonous tree, and should have never happened in the first place. For those of you that missed it, Papadopoulos' testimony was released last week. It highlights a number of strange encounters and scenarios where complete strangers were trying to force their way into Trump's campaign, generally with an interest in creating what would amount to "Russian collusion" in the eye of the beholder.

www.scribd.com...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is time to take Obama to task. He must be dealt with severely, to insure this type of incident never reoccurs in our political system

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkPotato

It's good he wrote the book as memories fade. It's always smart to document what you saw, experienced, etc whether standard or criminal activity. I did the same thing in 2000, took all my notes and logs, wrote it out into 600+ pages just in case I was ever called into international court as a witness to war crimes and human rights violations.

Good on him, let's see what drops out of Mueller's probe that concerns Obama, Hillary, the deep state, the declassed fisa docs and how that aligns with Papadopoulos' book :-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/3.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Politicians from New Jersey are notorious for being squeaky clean. We have nothing to worry about with Trump.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It's good he wrote the book as memories fade. It's always smart to document what you saw, experienced, etc whether standard or criminal activity.

I agree, but didn't want to sound like I was promoting it. I urge everyone to read his actual testimony, which I'm sure the majority of his book is based on. I don't think the FBI at the time expected Papadopoulos to report what he thought was strange activity, considering how many degrees of separation there were. He's had the ability to fade away, now that the attempts made to bait and entrap him have failed, but understands the importance in staying vocal and transparent due to how explosive his testimony will sound after the FISA documents are declassified.

Mr. Meadows: "So you voluntarily spoke to FBI agents multiple times thinking that you were helping them out with an investigation, and that you were not the subject of that investigation. Is that correct?"

Mr. Papadopoulos: "That was my impression until they told me that, You're the center of this. But I thought the "center of this" meant because I told them this information about Mifsud, not that I'm a target. Does that make sense? I thought maybe because I provided such critical...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Politicians from New Jersey are notorious for being squeaky clean.

Regardless, everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Imagine yourself as a "squeaky clean" politician from New Jersey that genuinely wants to do good and change things for the better, but has to deal with the stigma that people unfairly associate with certain parts of the country. You can't simply assume things about anybody from anywhere without evidence.

We have nothing to worry about with Trump.

Speak for yourself and learn to keep your thoughts fluid and interchangeable.

edit on 3-4-2019 by LurkPotato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think its time to do what trump asked for and release the report

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't go as far as to say Muellers invesitgation should never have happened...

He was given a VERY WIDE scope. He was to look for ANY CRIMES commited by Trump or anyone with any connection to him, but especially any Russian Criminal Connections or Russian/Foreign Election Interference.

He was given a VERY WIDE scope.

A VERY WIDE SCOPE...
ANY CRIMES...
Trump OR ANYONE connected to him...
ANY election interference...
ANY CRIMES...

The Clintons are connected to Trump. The Clintons colluded with Russia. The Clintons/Obamas interfered in the election. The Clintons/Obamas commited crimes.

If Muellers investigation didn't lead back to the Democrats, it Should have...

But, at the end of the day, I have to concede that the investigation actuallg should not have occured as it began under false pretenses. It shouldve began properly and led to the Dems.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkPotato
a reply to: dfnj2015

Politicians from New Jersey are notorious for being squeaky clean.

Regardless, everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Imagine yourself as a "squeaky clean" politician from New Jersey that genuinely wants to do good and change things for the better, but has to deal with the stigma that people unfairly associate with certain parts of the country. You can't simply assume things about anybody from anywhere without evidence.

We have nothing to worry about with Trump.

Speak for yourself and learn to keep your thoughts fluid and interchangeable.

Speaking of fluid and interchangeable... you just spoke out both sides of your mouth at the same time.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Politicians from New Jersey are notorious for being squeaky clean. We have nothing to worry about with Trump.

Except with Trump, any wrongdoing by him has been fabricated by democrats, not found out about using any honest or above board means.
This is called "Bearing false witness". A deadly sin.
Have you been bearing false witness too? It's never too late to repent. (unless you turn into a ghost then it's too late).

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Politicians in general have that reputation. So its a good thing Trump is not a politician.

With the entire worlds intelligence agencies, journalists, billionaires, connected power players, celebrities including the Hollywood/Media Powerhouse, and random people coming out of the woodwork all doing everything they can to destroy Trump, and they haven't been able to stick a single crime on him. Yeah, I think its safe to say we have nothing to worry about with Trump.

If you had to face 1/100th of what Trump deals with Every Single Minute of Every Single Day for at least 3 years now, you'd be lying on the floor in a puddle of your own piss having an anxiety attack. So furthermore we have nothing to worry about with Trump's courage, resolve and determination to do what's right.

He cant be bought OR threatened. The cowards have been forced to threaten his children, the only thing that can make the man flinch. Thankfully, Trump was able to outmaneuver them once again... almost as if he is being helped by someone. You can bet that little indiscretion will not be forgotten anytime soon. If he is willing to give up his fabulous billionaire lifestyle and risk his life for his love of America, what will he do to those who directly threatened his family??? This is a man with patience. I would be very afraid because you never know when he will strike, only that he is coming for you... Man, I am glad I'm not them.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

So much butt-hurt in this thread, imagine if only the Mueller report would have found Trump guilty of something.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That was before he found out it didn't exonerate him.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

That wasnt his job. He did not exonerate trump despite what trump says.
Their victory lap may be them running from the field all together.
Remember Mueller was working under the tradition of not indicting a sitting president.
He is depending on congress to do the right thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

But, at the end of the day, I have to concede that the investigation actuallg should not have occured as it began under false pretenses.

So... I guess we're are in agreement?

The dossier was bunk, therefore the FISA warrants should have never been granted. Manufactured hysteria was used to justify making a mockery of our checks and balances. Propaganda sold it to the public. No other investigation should've been tied the Mueller circus. Tony Podesta would agree.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Remember Mueller was working under the tradition of not indicting a sitting president.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
really
just now you post this crap?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shall we dig into that wonderful thing that is post history to show the emperor has no clothes?

what a joke

edit on 4/4/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Speaking of fluid and interchangeable... you just spoke out both sides of your mouth at the same time.

Since you didn't mention anything else, I have to assume you didn't understand my post. If you thought it was about Trump, it wasn't. It was a hypothetical statement. I don't see where I contradicted myself. If you meant that you can't assume someone is innocent because they appear guilty, well... appearances can also be used to deceive. If you're willing to explain yourself, I may "interchange" my thoughts about your post.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Doesn’t even deserve replies anymore.

It’s a whole new level of denialism and delusional behavior.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

That wasnt his job. He did not exonerate trump despite what trump says.
Their victory lap may be them running from the field all together.
Counting on?

The report has been submitted, the POTUS is exonorated.

Sorry the TDS was too overwhelming for you to put up the old fighter suit.

Let me tell you something FACTUAL.

The POTUS will NEVER EVER BE INDICTED or Taking from his seat.

The POTUS will finish his terms.

No collusion or obstruction of justice.

You're being lead away to the bushes again by liberal media, but lets be honest, you like that crap, of course you know Trumps innocent, you're just an online activiist ready to pounce anything that is, ORANGE MAN BAD.
edit on 5-4-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth

join