It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could "Judgement Day" = "Dimensional Shift 2012"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've got this idea forming in the back of my mind that in 2012 there is going to be a major transformation physically and spiritually on this planet. Many sources are pointing toward 2012 as an "end date" if you will. Through my faith in Jesus Christ I see it as a new beginning.

The Mayan calendar runs out on December 21, 2012 (which is extremely accurate).
Genuine crop circles are pointing toward a physical and spiritual awakening with increased frequency and complexity.
UFO sitings are off the charts.
The antichrist is running America (oops, did I write that?

The secret government is working very hard to prevent ascention information from coming out. (eg crop circle and alien information suppression)
The secret government is installing plans to control us all via technology and information control. (eg microchip implants and control of commerce "No man shall buy or sell without the mark")

Does it not feel like time has sped up a bit? (As in a frequency increase)

Mystics, channelers etc are pointing toward a dimensional shift in 2012.
The Hopi indians are saying that signs have come to pass to mark the return of the star people.

How does all this fit together with the second coming of Christ? Anybody care to share their ideas?

~Jammer

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Where did you get all this info?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
More stuff is happening because of 2 reasons:

There are more people than ever.

The media is bigger than ever, so you see more.

The Mayan calendar is quite accurate, but the day after the last day is the first day and then the calendar starts all over again. As far as Judgement Day, go see Terminator 3 and you'll understand about being part of the inevitable.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Colonel, this site does revolve around more than mere political escapades.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The shift could be do to the expiramental underground nuclear program. Just imagine how horrible it would be if a unplanned event caused say the plates to move in a fashion that created chain reaction. The forceing of a natural movement unnaturally may just be what pushes the land masses into one huge clump, offsetting the balance of this tiny planet. Or am I thinking too much agian?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
The Mayan calendar runs out on December 21, 2012 (which is extremely accurate).

I'm not an expert on this, but December 21, 2012 doesn't mean anything else than the start of a new cyclus/age in the Mayan calender. It could be likened to the astrological calendar. About the same time, the astrological calendar will enter the age of Aquarius. We are currently living in the end of the age of Pisces which Jesus "initiated". Unlike modern day apocalypse-sulphur-prophets neither the Mayan or the wise men in the East in the time of Jesus believed this would mean the end of the world, only a change, a change of ages.

Once when I had one of my small revelations, when in a state that most psychiatrists would call psychosis I guess, I managed to isolate a six beamed cross from the first sentance of Genesis on, indicated many important events in the history of Judaism/Christianity. The first beam was the birth of Noah. The next was his seventh son Serugh's birth. Then came king Yoshia who reformed the ways of worship. After that I pinpointed the birth of Jesus. The next was the forming of the Fransiscan Order. Now there's only one event left and that is in 2069. The timeline ends in 3506.

Does anyone know about any significant astronomical events that is to happen prior to after or in 2069? Things like comets etc.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
According to a legend, the date in question is called the End of Days. It will be a time when from our perspective the matter of "Days" (as in the 24hr period) will
cease to be relevant to the extent it is now.

It does not mean the end of the world implies our perception of time will be altered.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
It does not mean the end of the world implies our perception of time will be altered.

Exactly. As with the astrological ages, the Mayan ages has special "personalities", certain things that typifies the age. The astrological age of Aquarius will bring about lasting peace and corelates with Revelation. I would love to read more on the Mayan calendar, so if anyone has some good lecture or links to pages with good info on the subject I'd be happy to hear from you. By the way, an astrological age is about 2000 years long.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Could someone please explain what your average dimensional shift looks like? What can we expect?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Could someone please explain what your average dimensional shift looks like? What can we expect?

it looks like nothing

because it is nothing more than fiction

(bad fiction at that)

most scholars of the mayan calendar simply believe that 2012 is the end of a cycle, nothing more, nothing less

or maybe we'll have a Y2.012k scare - that would be fun - we need another round of unfounded mass hysteria

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Has anyone ever read the casseopian chronicles? Or the WAVE written by the same author? These are supposedly true accounts and are extremely interesting at the very least, weather true or false.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't believe that we, as four dimensional beings, can envision what the fifth dimension will look like if we are indeed exposed to it. Think of it this way... if you were simply a two dimensional stickman inside of a circle (draw it out if this helps), you would see nothing but what is inside the circle because you cannot see "over" the line that surrounds you. If a higher dimensional being were to peel Mr. stickman off the two dimensional plane he would then not only see what's over the line but would be able to move over the line and seeming disappear to his friends and family still stuck in two dimensional world. This example helps illustrate the differences between spatial dimensions. I highly recommend a book titled "HyperSpace" by Dr. Michio Kaku. He explains this as an example of how higher dimensions might be "envisioned." He also explains that current theoretical physics theories point to more than four dimensions we currently are aware of (xyz and time) and goes so far as to mathematically predict 10 dimensions.
As we dig down into "matter" we find that everything is composed of atoms which are composed of electrons, protons and neutrons which are again broken down into smaller and smaller particles ad nauseum. What we (as human beings) are finding out is that "matter" is an illusion of sorts. It is a culmination of directed energies arranged geometrically. Energies are separated by frequency and amplitude. Why is it that we can see only the visible spectrum of light? Because this is how our own energy (our bodies) are arranged. Do you believe in radio waves? I'll bet you do. Why? You can't see them. You can't feel them. Yet we discovered they are possible and quite useful to boot.
We are just beginning to discover what the "REAL" world is really composed of: Conscious energy.

(Another excellent resource that ties much of this together is a book on crop circles titled, "Secrets in the Fields: The science and mysticism of crop circles." It is the best book I've found on the subject and VERY comprehensive. You can find it at your local library if you can't afford to buy it, but it's well worth the money.)

Anyway, can we see or even imagine what a higher dimensional world might look like? I don't think so. What do you think?

As for the Mayan calendar reference... I agree. This is not sole cause for alarm. It does NOT signify the end of the world, just the end of an age. But coupled with other sources of information such as psychic channeling, the abboringines (sp?), the Hopi Indians, Revelations from the Bible, and the technological state of the world (exponential growth), it gives me a feeling that something BIG is on the horizon. Could be Judgment Day and the return of Christ. Could be a dimensional shift. Could be both. My point is not that we should exert great amounts of effort in trying to find proof of what is to come but rather to open up to the signs of the times and work to re-examine ourselves, our relationships with each other and our faith in God.

That's all for now.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sorry guys but could somebody go into a little more detail on the age of aquarius? like whats expected of it, and what age are we in now?

you see its something that i have heard before and i am very curious about it

oh and by the way this is a good thread

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is really wierd because i had a lucid dream(i knew i was dreaming) and it was about the end of the world and i remember a year but not a date and the year was yep u guessed it 2012. Who knows only time will tell

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
Sorry guys but could somebody go into a little more detail on the age of aquarius? like whats expected of it, and what age are we in now?

While acknowledging the zero point of the zodiac to be defined as the point where the true galactic equator crosses the ecliptic between Taurus and Gemini, and recognizing the J2000 galactic equator defined by the galactic north pole of 12h 51.4m, 27� 8� to be representative of the B1950 definition of the galactic coordinate system, by virtue of Sagittarius A* being recognized as the dynamical center of the galaxy with the true galactic equator passing through Sagittarius A*, and by virtue of the sun being at 90� 00� 32� past the point of the crossing of the J2000 galactic equator and the ecliptic at the spring equinox of 20 March 2000, 07:35:35 GMT, we declare the Aqe of Aquarius to have unequivocally arrived.

or

Starmaps place the start of the Age of Aquarius at the vernal equinox in the year 2000, the dawn of the new millennium.

Heres a great site about your question. Scroll down a little and look to the right side of the page, you'll see the words, "In the New Age we break free ...". I reccomend you read that before getting to the main stuff.

Oh, and btw no problem.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mucho Apprecio!

that is some good info. fanx

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If you want to go to a higher dimension. Try sleeping...
Have a lucid dream or an OOBE. I did both already OOBE only briefly though). You are then able to see beings (mostly animals) that vibrate on a less dense frequency.

There are also OOBE'rs who report that we are moving into a higher dimensional frequency. When you're having one, it's apparently much easier to find out stuff...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey Bandit,

Interesting... Could you share some information on how to have lucid dreams or OOBE's? Do you know of any good links or books on the subject that some of us could try?

Perhaps a new research thread should be started on OOBE or Lucid Dreams or both. It would be interesting to see peoples day to day experiences - like a group journal. Anybody interested in trying this?

Looking forward,

~Jammer

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
...we declare the Aqe of Aquarius to have unequivocally arrived...

First, who are "we"? And secondly... you said whatdidyousay?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
You are then able to see beings (mostly animals) that vibrate on a less dense frequency.

me sa think you sa live in big oldfasion TV. You sa should get out of it, for bang sa someone cold turn it on and that sa would be very very dangerous.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join