It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackPeopleTwitter on Reddit now banning white users.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with the two of you.

Lots of groups exclude other kinds of people.

As long as there is no violence then why does it mater? In america we are free to sit around and talk about how much we don't like other races and we don't have to include anyone to that discussion that we don't want there.

The kkk is a group that legally gets to meet and they can exclude whomever they choose.

I wonder if the op has ever made a thread complaining about that?

If you check my post history you will see that I am consistent in my stance that business owners can do whatever they like with their own propriety, including keeping others out of it. For any reason.

So take it up with the owners of reddit.

Here’s my take on the KKK.

Ready for this?

They should be disbanded and not be allowed to conviene on any public space.

But that’s just, my opinion, man.

If I was in charge I'd treat em like I would any other common street gang. Hang em in public. Have the ring leaders and most heinous members drawn and quartered. Livestreamed into every middle (grades 6-8) and high school and government buildings like DMV waiting rooms, social security offices and the like.

Skinheads and Black Panthers, KKK members and Crips and Bloods alike would spend their last moments together looking in each others eyes as they take their last breath so they can see what they died for.

But before being publicly executed, they would be put in cell where theyre chained to a wall with their opposite chained to a wall in the cell so they have Nothing to do except talk to each other. For about a month or so, maybe two weeks. And there is a camera in the cell, livestreamed. The world can see them slowly realize how foolish they've been as they grow closer to their sworn enemy.

Ok I dont know exactly what I would do...but that would be interesting at least.

I would take people who hate eachother and force them to fight to the death and livestream- yes all my ideas involve livestreaming something- livestream it to the public. You hate eachother so much? Fine! But you wont be allowed to do damage to our society. We will cage you up and treat you like gladiators so you can live out some form of your brutal fantasies and we can teach our children a valuable lesson.

Like Running Man, but with all racists and hate groups. Instead of cash and prizes, they get to live for another month until the next scheduled PPV event.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

In this case, it looks like they're having people write their user name on their arm and posting it for verification.

A bit drastic cutting off your arm?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohh for the love of god it’s obviously a April fools joke.

But still any excuse to say black ma bad, without appearing to be racist right?

It was 2 days ago and still up. It’s no longer a joke. Please don’t imply I’m a racist.

You may not be a racist, but you are obviously an idiot.

You can go on the sub right now and post if you’d like...

No, I can't. I can reply to other posts, but I can't post.

But you go ahead with your ignorant approach to life. I'm not a racist, nor am I an idiot. I'm simply posting an ongoing, hypocritical event happening on Reddit. There is no way you can deny the fact that if this were they other way around there would be hell to pay. Any other names you want to throw my way? Don't worry...there's no consequence to it other than it makes you look childish.

You’re taking to heart something that is just a joke. Anybody with half a brain knows it’s a joke. Did you have to provide verification on BPT or were you booted?

You’re an idiot because you’re the actual mark for this type of thing. You and many others fell for it hook, line, and sinker because it’s easy to rile up morons. You were spoon fed your ignorance on a platter, and ate it up. You were dumber than most as you chose to make a thread about a joke. You were the mark. Quit being a sucker man, it’s pathetically sad to see people like you get worked up over nothing. You’re not well enough adjusted in society to be using the internet. I feel bad for you.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It was 2 days ago and still up. It’s no longer a joke. Please don’t imply I’m a racist.

But you go ahead with your ignorant approach to life. I'm not a racist, nor am I an idiot. I'm simply posting an ongoing, hypocritical event happening on Reddit. There is no way you can deny the fact that if this were they other way around there would be hell to pay. Any other names you want to throw my way? Don't worry...there's no consequence to it other than it makes you look childish.

You’re taking to heart something that is just a joke. Anybody with half a brain knows it’s a joke. Did you have to provide verification on BPT or were you booted?

You’re an idiot because you’re the actual mark for this type of thing. You and many others fell for it hook, line, and sinker because it’s easy to rile up morons. You were spoon fed your ignorance on a platter, and ate it up. You were dumber than most as you chose to make a thread about a joke. You were the mark. Quit being a sucker man, it’s pathetically sad to see people like you get worked up over nothing. You’re not well enough adjusted in society to be using the internet. I feel bad for you.

Let me ask you something? What part of my post came off as being offended by this? There was an ongoing "event" on Reddit which is covered in racial hypocrisy. I wasn't bitching about it. I wasn't calling for a social uprising. All I did was bring it up for discussion. Yet, you and a few others feel like calling me an idiot and a moron simply for bringing it up for discussion.

I get it...being an internet tough guy is the easiest thing today. There is absolutely zero consequence to you calling people names through your keyboard. I'm sure you're proud of yourself. But what does it solve? What does it add to the conversation? Did you even bother to read any of my other contributions to the thread? You may have seen that I've actually got a balanced and rational approach to the subject. But...you know...reading is hard after all. Easier to just let our emotions get out of hand in our response...right?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yet, you and a few others feel like calling me an idiot and a moron simply for bringing it up for discussion.

Well. They didn't ban anybody and simply changed their policy. Right?

You may have seen that I've actually got a balanced and rational approach to the subject.

Except that you are the epitome of the political correctness which you deem to be gone too far. What does this thread solve then, apart from illustrating the hypocrisy of said political correctness?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Yet, you and a few others feel like calling me an idiot and a moron simply for bringing it up for discussion.

Well. They didn't ban anybody and simply changed their policy. Right?

You may have seen that I've actually got a balanced and rational approach to the subject.

Except that you are the epitome of the political correctness which you deem to be gone too far. What does this thread solve then, apart from illustrating the hypocrisy of said political correctness?

When did I deem it to have gone too far? Exactly...please? I'd like to know because I never implied that. Do you understand what a conversation is? Is it hypocrisy? Absolutely. Is it worth discussing? Of course. How do conversations usually go with you?

"Epitome of political correctness". Let's break that down, shall we?

Epitome: a person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type.

If you're calling me perfect....well thank you!

Political Correctness: the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against.

Hhhhmmmmmm? It just doesn't work out the way you intended it to...does it?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Cool I'm going to open a community only for people with dark brown eyes. Oh and then one for only people with reddish brown hair. Then one for only people with white freckled skin. Then one for only people who are 5'4. Then one for men only. Then one for people who prefer growing longer hair. And one for people who's girlfriend insists they have facial hair.

After all I'm sure this forum is just about supporting superficial human traits and just those traits only, right? It's not about race, I mean that would be racist by nature, as it supports and promotes racism.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

In a weird way this would probably work, because surely not everyone on earth is full of hate , and Im willing to bet those with hate filled hearts are a minority
but they just make more noise!

So yeh , we could turn the moon into a hate battle ground for all those haters!

hahah, of course live streamed 24/7

although I am against violence , maybe it would draw the haters away and leave us all in peace

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Let me ask you something? What part of my post came off as being offended by this? There was an ongoing "event" on Reddit which is covered in racial hypocrisy. I wasn't bitching about it. I wasn't calling for a social uprising. All I did was bring it up for discussion. Yet, you and a few others feel like calling me an idiot and a moron simply for bringing it up for discussion.

I get it...being an internet tough guy is the easiest thing today. There is absolutely zero consequence to you calling people names through your keyboard. I'm sure you're proud of yourself. But what does it solve? What does it add to the conversation? Did you even bother to read any of my other contributions to the thread? You may have seen that I've actually got a balanced and rational approach to the subject. But...you know...reading is hard after all. Easier to just let our emotions get out of hand in our response...right?

It’s not being tough. You tried to make some April Fools joke into some deep discussion. When called out on it, you doubled down on the stupidity.

You’re an idiot. You look like a fool to anybody who isn’t in your social bubble. You were played by BPT, because the post was tailor made for marks like you.

It’s not some internet tough guy. I’m trying to get you to realize that you need to quit being so caught up in stupid troll posts. Quit being a mark. There is no conversation to have over an internet joke. Quit being so emotional and seeing things that aren’t there.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It’s not being tough. You tried to make some April Fools joke into some deep discussion. When called out on it, you doubled down on the stupidity.

You’re an idiot. You look like a fool to anybody who isn’t in your social bubble. You were played by BPT, because the post was tailor made for marks like you.

It’s not some internet tough guy. I’m trying to get you to realize that you need to quit being so caught up in stupid troll posts. Quit being a mark. There is no conversation to have over an internet joke. Quit being so emotional and seeing things that aren’t there.

You're completely missing the point. But I won't continue to engage with someone who behaves like a child online. Enjoy your day.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Guy, you’re out of line. OP brought up a hot topic issue and did it from an intelligent approach. I looked at the Reddit page and that particular sub is full of hatred towards white peoples. Their “April Fools Day” joke wasn’t a joke. It was a message aimed at white people. There was nothing funny about, it was never meant to be funny except to those trying to humiliate white people. It’s pretty easy to see that.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

When did I deem it to have gone too far? Exactly...please? I'd like to know because I never implied that.

So this change of policy for the sake of identity politics isn't what you made post this thread? Let's just assume they follow up on a certain agenda here, wouldn't it be the "political correct" decision to ban all non-blacks from their page?

How do conversations usually go with you?

Depends on the input. I'll stick around regardless, extra round for the fans!

Political Correctness: the avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against. Hhhhmmmmmm? It just doesn't work out the way you intended it to...does it?

Does it not? According to some of my fellow posters we are an endangered species at this point. But let's try to agree on simple terms first.
Define the term "ban" and explain why white people would need access to a black people twitter on reddit. Which is kinda funny to ask, but I'll try to keep a straight face for the sake of this... err... debate.

Let's just ignore the fact that we have an ATS spook in the midst of their circlejerk already, and try to treat this as the serious exclusion of white folks that it clearly isn't. Shan't we?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Quick, someone take a snapshot of your butthole and sent it saying "This is my apologies for not being as racist as you are."

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NotaBot

looked at the Reddit page and that particular sub is full of hatred towards white peoples.

cuh, stop lying. i know your lying cuz ive read that sub for years and the inside joke is thats its mostly white folks posting there.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotaBot

Guy, you’re out of line. OP brought up a hot topic issue and did it from an intelligent approach. I looked at the Reddit page and that particular sub is full of hatred towards white peoples. Their “April Fools Day” joke wasn’t a joke. It was a message aimed at white people. There was nothing funny about, it was never meant to be funny except to those trying to humiliate white people. It’s pretty easy to see that.

You're also a dummy mark. The ENTIRE sub is just a giant joke.

You, the OP, and tons of others are why we can't have nice things. The entire sub is just a joke, and you are the butt of the joke. Do you like being ignorant and being made fun of? Because that's what BPT is doing to you by the way you post. They got you all up in your feelings over something that isn't real. It's mostly white people who post on that sub. Did you really think that roughly 10% of the US Black population was on BPT?

White people want to appropriate black culture SO BAD, that they'll do ANYTHING to flip the script and be the oppressed race in this country. It's seriously hilarious (BPT) and pathetic (ATS).

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So I was kinda late on this, even by ATS standards, but so many people in this thread have it twisted.

BPT used to be a subreddit where posters could discuss issues affecting the black community. Many threads still end up that way, or naturally diverge into smaller conversations concerning the reality behind the satire, but the users eventually wanted comedy, so that's how it turned out. Quite a few of the jokes will only make sense if you're particularly interested or clued up on Black culture (American, British, African, Caribbean... I've seen all sorts on there).

It's usually a good time, though the site's been plagued by white redditors brigading the community for years. Some will caricaturise their language using fake and nonsensical AAVE or MLE, while others downvote black posters for discussing valid social issues (like they're gonna be able to do it anywhere else). White redditors - hell, non-black redditors in general - have been and still are welcome.

The ban started as an April Fool's joke and, like many April Fool's joke on Reddit, was extended to almost a week. For example, r/gaming has done the exact same thing in the past. They did have an agenda, though, and that was to bring awareness to the fact that some white redditors (not all) were doing everything they could to silence, minimise, or otherwise diminish the voices of the black contingent of the community, which defeated the entire point of the subreddit's objectives. Yeah, it was probably started by and/or eventually run by and/or mostly populated by white redditors, but those were the goals, and that's why they did what they did.

Did it succeed? Yes and no. Many non-black redditors, whites included, had no problem with the "ban", and professed as much after it was lifted. Others, however, decided that they were forced to "retaliate", and this is why I'm posting here.

A number of posters in this thread have called BPT extremely racist, and while I know why, I can't take that seriously. Don't misunderstand me; I do not view white people as inferior, or inherently evil, or incapable of co-operating with other communities. I fully believe in a world community, which would probably get me hung, drawn and quartered on this site in 2019. The answer to this ban, however, is disgusting. I'll leave it here: read at your own peril.

r/SubforWhitePeopleOnly

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
While we are at it.... let ban each other from living in each others neighborhoods...... and while we are at it, lets ban each other from going to the same schools.
Then we might as well ban each other from walking on the same side of the street

and after that lets ban white and black couples..... and perform a bunch of those so called
Post birth abortions on any kids they may have had... even if they are 60yo.

It is not a measure of mental health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick world

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
No matter what they try or say they must remember that they are JUST 19% OF THE POPULATION. Push to hard and you could open up a can of worms the likes of which will have you all running back to AFRICA for safety.

It is really sad that the black community has started acting like this. After Obummer things changed. I remember spoutings of the KKK said that if you give blacks to much power they will get uppity and out of control. Weelllllll jeez aren't they making truth sayers out of a bunch of A-Holes. Start acting like humans and not homies. Call out idiot blacks when they need to be called out. Case in point Al the I started a riot Sharpton!! Reparations!! LOl. We can make him captain of the dream boat.

I do see black folk like Dr. Ben Carson , and Alan Keys whom I supported. They speak like Americans not homies.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Ansuzrune because: addition

edit on 6-4-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

They always want to be segregated from whites until they need money

A good start to make, use a sweeping nonsensical statment that your bias approves of

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Cause according to Google Ben Franklin and Tesla dont deserve their picture up

Thank god for actual history books then, you know the way you must have learned

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What comes around goes around

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join