It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackPeopleTwitter on Reddit now banning white users.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Did you want to be a poster? No?

Does it effect your life in any way? No?

Dry your crying eyes, tough guy.

So much...hate and anger within you.

So much...ignorance.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 3-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Is that your ideal day for sh~t Stirring?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with the two of you.

Lots of groups exclude other kinds of people.

As long as there is no violence then why does it mater? In america we are free to sit around and talk about how much we don't like other races and we don't have to include anyone to that discussion that we don't want there.

The kkk is a group that legally gets to meet and they can exclude whomever they choose.

I wonder if the op has ever made a thread complaining about that?

If you check my post history you will see that I am consistent in my stance that business owners can do whatever they like with their own propriety, including keeping others out of it. For any reason.

So take it up with the owners of reddit.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with the two of you.

Lots of groups exclude other kinds of people.

As long as there is no violence then why does it mater? In america we are free to sit around and talk about how much we don't like other races and we don't have to include anyone to that discussion that we don't want there.

The kkk is a group that legally gets to meet and they can exclude whomever they choose.

I wonder if the op has ever made a thread complaining about that?

If you check my post history you will see that I am consistent in my stance that business owners can do whatever they like with their own propriety, including keeping others out of it. For any reason.

So take it up with the owners of reddit.

Here’s my take on the KKK.

Ready for this?

They should be disbanded and not be allowed to conviene on any public space.

But that’s just, my opinion, man.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
From some of the responses of Redditors who had been banned yesterday, the mods were even banning black posters who didn't "act black enough."

Yesterday was not April 1 any longer. May have started as a joke, but is still on-going. The mods can do whatever they want as long as Reddit allows it, but it's still a douchey move. Because we all know the public's reaction to white only memberships. Alt-right, "racist garbage," etc., and so on.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Someone said they supposedly did a poll of black Twitter users and 70% of responders said they're white. Not sure if that's true, but I wouldn't doubt that there's white ppl on their getting their kicks from pretending to be a racist black person.

Not sure how people are offended, I think blackpeopletwitter is hilarious. People are just upset they can't get into an exclusive club. I bet it's 80% trolls in there.
edit on 3-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There's a system that has no above nor below. A system of systems. An absolute that defines all causes and consequences of every actions of a system. But what defines a system?

What I call a system is an organization of components, which their actions and/or intentions follow the purpose the organization has as a goal. For example: An atom is made of electron, proton and neutron, and their behaviour follows what the atom is made for, reach or progress towards "perfection". To achieve this goal, most of them must connect with other atoms. They then create a molecule and its purpose stays unchange.

The atom, as well the molecule, as well the human being, as well an ethnic group, all funtion as if they were the same, because they are. They are systems, and they work the same way all systems work, because there's a system of systems. A group is an entity the same way a human is, or any other species or matter. Components that form a bigger entity with a common goal.

And the goal is common to every systems: reach stability, or "perfection". It is expected that human regroups each others under similarities, for them to reach a more stable existence. After all, I can also add that for a long time, we were divided by distance. It is still recent that we can travel from west to east in short time. But we do observe changes in behavior, which still retain the mechanism of the absolute system.

People, instead of regrouping by apparent, like same skin color, are now regrouping by ideologies, because it makes these ideologies more stable, complete. And these groups can be merge together to form two bigger groups. One who gathers people by ideologies, and another that gathers individuals by their physical caracteristics. And they don't understand each other, it creates a conflict between the two.

This thread is a consequence of this lack of understanding. More and more people regroup themselves with others that share the same ideology, nationalism as an example, no matter their physical attributes. And from their perspectives, the former way to regroup (by physical traits) seems conservative, even ineffective. Because nowadays, there's no more fences preventing two physically different human from being neighbour.

So why individuals still gather themselves by their caracteristics? Probably because their comfort zone lies there. Traditions, experiences, emotions are all factors who influence the decision of one to choose between the two groups. But when a group has suffered several generations from another one and they want to take the position of their executioner, even if those who have perpetrated these actions are dead, it is the ego which speaks.

So maybe they are regrouping by ideology as well?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohh for the love of god it’s obviously a April fools joke.

Not entirely convinced of this where Reddit is concerned. On Monday the sub r/Games also closed for the entire day to "draw attention to SJW issues" it was initially believed to be an April Fool's prank, but their collective of alternative sexuality moderators verified that the closure had nothing to do with April Fools and everything to do with ridiculous PC pandering nonsense.

Reddit is ripe for a sensible competitor at this point, same as Youtube, same as Facebook.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
If you had white only awards that would be Racist blackamericaweb.com... MOBO Awards - Wikipedia www.tiemo.co.uk...

Just asking for a friend

Are you ok with the Latin award shows like Latin Grammy or Asian awards or Jewish awards or maybe all female awards bother you as well...or just a black awards that you disagree with?

I am color blind and dyslexic
to tell the truth i think the whole thing is stupid and just a way to wind people up about their colour

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
They always want to be segregated from whites until they need money.

The double standards are off the charts

Funniest most blatant propaganda for blacks.

Google American inventors and look at the images.

Good white American inventors and look at the images

Cause according to Google Ben Franklin and Tesla dont deserve their picture up

(post by Specimen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
IF you are reading this on a conspiracy site they do have it in for you
The white genocide videos are all true ,
And you and yours are going to be toast in the next holo-cost

but you fooled them with the moon stuff

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/4/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Um

It's a race war? Allahu akbar! We accept all colors and fight the evil doers

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you're white, black, hispanic, from Kyrgyzstan, Congo, Honduras or Norway it's of no consequence.

You're all getting tied up and having your hateful, "the blacks or whites are trying to take over and kill me" heads sawed off with pocket knives, burnt alive, boiled to death, whatevers clever as a sign of what's about to happen to all infidels.

Sharia is Gods law

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH
edit on 4/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They posted an announcement that it was an April fools joke.

Everything is back to normal folks.

You can all sleep easily again.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I suppose I should be caring about this why?? Have at it Reddit

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

Meanwhile r/The_Donald continues to ban anyone that doesn't walk in complete lockstep with Trump. But the general membership of ATS has no problem with that.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
They always want to be segregated from whites until they need money.

The double standards are off the charts

Funniest most blatant propaganda for blacks.

Google American inventors and look at the images.

Good white American inventors and look at the images

Cause according to Google Ben Franklin and Tesla dont deserve their picture up

Speaking of this the other day , , with a girl on instagram , looks like Wilhelm Röntgen and Marie Curie didnt discover x ray and x ray imaging but it was an african american slave!
Also the guitar was an African American slave invention , yet it clearly has its roots in Spain and with the Moors

there was also another post , about how Jack Daniels had stolen the whiskey recipe and distillation from a slave and never credited him , yet his name is well credited online and at the jack daniels distillery !

I said , well real whisky was invented by the scots , and she then went on a tirade about scots slavery and everything
alluding to the scots stealing distillation of alcohol and processing of grains into whisky from african slaves , despite whisky being invented before the slave trade even began.

Racists in general are just ignorant of facts , the girl said that her post was about slavery and "Dominant Races " stealing culture!

I really wanted to school her on the biological facts of homo sapiens , but instagram isnt the place for that !
There are no races , there is only homo sapiens!

Another thing I wanted to address here with regards to racism and skin colour

Why do many people who are of dark complexion categorise themselves from dark skin to light skin, but still call white people white, when in reality white people are just light skinned humans !

Why the need for the separation , if you are going to categorise humans as coloured, we are all coloured
from dark skin , such as humans from Africa , then to light skinned humans in Europe , North America and every shade in between ! maybe we should change our language and society to do away with black , white , brown, and we just stick with one scale , dark to light !

Even within " black " communities you have people who are dark skinned being abusive to those with light skin
just like how gay men fight between , masculine and feminine gays , they segregate among their selves !

there is no unity in our species ! we divide to easily over phenotypes and our preferences
lets all look then at our DNA , as we are all the same !

Remind us that we are one species , with one shared gene pool , we can mix so we are one !
through diversity we will be strong!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
If you're white, black, hispanic, from Kyrgyzstan, Congo, Honduras or Norway it's of no consequence.

You're all getting tied up and having your hateful, "the blacks or whites are trying to take over and kill me" heads sawed off with pocket knives, burnt alive, boiled to death, whatevers clever as a sign of what's about to happen to all infidels.

Sharia is Gods law

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

well all you can say really isʾIn shāʾa llāh

! ocht dinnae be daft, awa an bile yer heid none of that pish will happen!

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join