It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackPeopleTwitter on Reddit now banning white users.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Assassin82

I have no doubt if most thought they could put us in chains in 2019, they would. They would call it justice for what happened over 4 centuries ago.

Well if that's the case (for the sake of historical accuracy) then they should put in chains their own kind who enslaved them and then sold them to Muslim slave masters (arabs, north africans) who in turn sold the slave to white people. But is easy to blame the white people. The reason goes deeper than just slavery. The hate toward white people has been brewed for generation due to their superiority in every field. Civilization as we know it is a product of white people but knowing human nature, that doesn't sit well with other races. Time to take revenge on whites.

#toodeep

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I just got approved by photoshopping my skin black.

Digital black face man...

I'm in.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is too easy to fake. If anyone really wants to get in there and needs a doctored photo, let me know. I'll hook you up.

For now, I don't have any interest in getting access to BS like that anyways. Though, would be fun to troll the hell out of them.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

BlackPeopleTwitter on Reddit now banning white users.

I'm okay with this. People have every right to freedom of association, and that includes the right to choose who we don't associate with as well as who we do associate with.

And given that there are matters and issues exclusive to the Black community, I can understand those people so affected to want a place to discuss and explore and interact on those issues. For example, skin and hair issues that are exclusive to Black people. Medical issues as well, such as sickle cell anemia. And, yes, even political issues.

There isn't necessarily anything sinister or devious about it. And if there is, that's a different matter to be addressed.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

double

from

idgetty

keyboard
edit on 3-4-2019 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's almost like a club.

This has been done for ages. There are black bike clubs, white bike clubs, country clubs that typically are invite only and result in being white....

At the end of the day, I think people are pretty thin skinned. Don't like it? Don't participate in it.

There are always those who will be exclusive, don't associate with them if you don't share there thoughts.

Freedom of speech and freedom of expression will always find a way to offend some.

I think you were right in your post though, and at the end of the day, I find myself unaffected by what other people decide to do in life.
edit on 3-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: grammar

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'll say the same thing as I do when people whip out 'white' culture ?

What the eff does that mean?

Misogynistic rap, Gangsta, and Bling?

?????

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohh for the love of god it’s obviously a April fools joke.

But still any excuse to say black ma bad, without appearing to be racist right?

Prove it.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If you had white only awards that would be Racist blackamericaweb.com... MOBO Awards - Wikipedia www.tiemo.co.uk...

Just asking for a friend

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Its OK

They are black and their discriminating against whites so its not racist.

Perfectly acceptable, Nothing to see here

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Exactly -- and well said!

The bottom line is that we're all individuals with both differences and similarities, strengths and weaknesses, joys and sorrows. We can choose what we share with others, and what we don't. Where I can get along with others, work with others, play with others, etc., I'm happy to do so. There's nothing wrong with sharing and celebrating and enjoying common interests.

But there's also nothing wrong with going your own way when your interests diverge. It's the natural order of things!

I believe we would ALL be much happier if we understood and respected and appreciated people's "boundaries" so to speak.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Its OK

They are black and their discriminating against whites so its not racist.

Perfectly acceptable, Nothing to see here

It's not racist because it's discrimination.

Everyone discriminates to some extent. I only date women, I don't date men or trans. That's just an example.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Race war coming to USA.

Best stock up on ammo.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't see much difference in black people wanting their own place to talk on Reddit more than if there was a Japanese, Polish, or Russian Subreddit ect ect.

None bother or effect me.

For the record I actually like BlackPeopleTwitter on reddit a lot, there are some interesting, funny, and thought provoking posts on there. I lurk there, I omit myself from posting because I'm not black.
edit on 3-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Race war coming to USA.

Best stock up on ammo.

Lol, this was it? This was the straw that broke the camels back? Not BET (Black Entertainment Television), Ebony magazine, ect ect?

They have cultural differences just like my mom's side (Italians) have differences with my dad's side (Texan ranchers)... Those differences don't bother any of us, we celebrate those differences.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I just got approved by photoshopping my skin black.

Digital black face man...

I'm in.

Well done. You're ATS's version of Juan Pujol Garcia.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
If you had white only awards that would be Racist blackamericaweb.com... MOBO Awards - Wikipedia www.tiemo.co.uk...

Just asking for a friend

Are you ok with the Latin award shows like Latin Grammy or Asian awards or Jewish awards or maybe all female awards bother you as well...or just a black awards that you disagree with?
edit on 3-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohh for the love of god it’s obviously a April fools joke.

But still any excuse to say black ma bad, without appearing to be racist right?

It was 2 days ago and still up. It’s no longer a joke. Please don’t imply I’m a racist.

You may not be a racist, but you are obviously an idiot.

You can go on the sub right now and post if you’d like...

No, I can't. I can reply to other posts, but I can't post.

But you go ahead with your ignorant approach to life. I'm not a racist, nor am I an idiot. I'm simply posting an ongoing, hypocritical event happening on Reddit. There is no way you can deny the fact that if this were they other way around there would be hell to pay. Any other names you want to throw my way? Don't worry...there's no consequence to it other than it makes you look childish.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Actually it's the hypocrisy that you can have all those .. but the people who are all for that would scream racist if you did an all white award show.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

100:1 it is some goofy white liberal running the group

Only goofy white activist liberals think whites and blacks should return to the time of segregation. Black Americans for obvious reasons would not

This has got to be an inside job or political hit job, otherwise it is the dumbest and more surefire to push their group into obscurity (like they did with BLM)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join