It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paras in more trouble.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Marmalade on sausages, eh? You are OK by me. I miss the Cafe.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2019 by oldcarpy because: Double post

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Wife avoiding hobby, I suppose. Like fishing.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Haha yes me too!
Do you reckon Cornyn even eats sausages? He looks like he needs to eat a bit more meat, perhaps he should have a word with Abbott, few meals round her place a week she'd soon have him her size!
edit on 3-4-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

JC is a vegetarian, but not a vegan, apparently. And don't mention JC, Abbott and sausages in the same post, please, or I am afraid I shall be calling the Police.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Haha you nut! Okay, I'll stop now

I printed off a great target for my crossbow practice once, the 'family portrait' of an EU summit meeting, you had to pick the target first or no points, done loads similar, jimmy saville, full body picture 10 points for his groin area or face, 5 points for rest of his body lol
Much more fun than a circle target, me and my mates do it at parties on the dartboard with pics of each other, it's a laugh.

Edit: Just listened to the news and the army are "taking it seriously" lmao, the top brass probably laughed just the Muppet who posted the images on social media will get disciplined.
edit on 3-4-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I miss the Cafe.

Me too brother.

Who hasn't cut out a picture of someone we didn't like, attach it to a dart board and play darts on said person's head.

I even put a blown up picture of someone, attached it to a scarecrow and spent all afternoon shooting at it with an air rifle.

These guys were letting off steam, off duty in Afghanistan....The Army needs to cut them a bit of slack.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Done that too but for the life of me can't remember who it was now. I do feel the urge to put a photo up on the old dartboard of JC now but don't want to offend anyone - perish the thought. Might make a JC Guy for November 5th too.

These guys risk there lives for this country which JC does not give a toss about, in fact not only does he not respect that he actively dislikes our armed forces and all they stand for.

Unfortunately, this is out of the bag now and i expect that the army will take action, but I really hope not. The snowflakes are taking over.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Matey who posted the images will probably just get extra guard duty or something, the army have to show a public face that they disapprove but top brass will only really be pissed off that it went online, not that they were shooting Corbyn targets.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Can't disagree with anything you said there mate.

This snowflake nonsense needs nipping in the bud immediately.

And how someone with such a low opinion for our Armed Forces seeks to become their effective 'Commander-in-Chief' is beyond me.

10-15 years ago we would have thought something like this was a Rik Mayall satirical piss take....now its reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Wasn't Corbyn a supporter of the recent call to ditch the Army slogan "Be the best" because it wasn't 'inclusive' enough?
Stupid sniveling weasel, I don't want soldiers protecting our nation who aren't the best, I may print off a Cornyn pic later and throw a few darts with my mates.

Edit: Imagine a scooter rally with him as PM, it would be all electric motors or pedal power to save the planet...and Beautiful Days festival would be renamed Beautiful 24 hours festival so not as to exclude the night lol
edit on 3-4-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Not sure about JC's position on that :

Express - Plans to scrap "Be the Best"

Gen Sir Nick Carter, then highest ranking army officer, said:

A leaked document from the Ministry of Defence, written by the Army's most senior officer, General Sir Nick Carter , said market research showed the slogan "did not resonate with many of our key audiences”,

What a pillock.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I think he's anti-fun.

But I bet he's a complete hypocrite when he's in private with his bunch of pompous, self-centred half-wits who really believe they are the epitome of the intelligentsia but who are in reality just a bunch of arrogant twats!

Scooter rally's?
Beautiful Days?

Hmmmm......

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Pillock lol such a great British insult!
I'd bet my house that Corbyn agreed with it though, it obviously excludes people who unfortunately are not the best.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Imagine being at a festival with him Zzz Zzz, the only hope I have is that he is a fan of the Levellers and the movement which inspired the band name.
Scooter rallies, Beautiful Days, and bears, oh my!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I am surprised there's not more of this going on worldwide, especially with traitors like macron and Trudeau. Of course, you could just blow up pictures of these assholes to life size lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Let the Paras have there fun, they do a grand job and it's not like they put the real Jeza C in a shooting range and shot at him with live rounds. If he was voted in he'd probably do away with the Paras anyway.
edit on 3-4-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I agree.
On a side note though if I wanted to lead the nation and knew troops were using images of me for target practice it wouldn't give me much confidence lol
The only daft thing those lads did was post it on social media,what with all those delicate souls online who get offended about anything and everything.
I just watched the video, funny as #!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sence of humour failure all around.

I really do think some people need to get out into the real world. Paras having a laugh and a bit of fun. Who would have thought it?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think Corbyn demanding an investigation that could potentially ruin some young lad that won't earn a fraction of what he does over this just emphasizes what a thin skinned, bitter little tosser the man is.

I admit, I was softening on the idea of him as labour leader, but now, I detest the little git.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join