It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paras in more trouble.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Ok, so, just hitting the news is a story about members of the parachute regiment using a picture of the labour party leader, Jeremy Corbyn for a bit of jokey target practice.

Now, paras are well known for not caring much. Especially for people who were matey with the IRA back in the day.

Honestly, it's like they were actually shooting at the man rather than his picture.

One Twitter type called it violence haha.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Things are going haywire there.
People there have got to think for themselves and do what wtf is right.
The politicians are warped. And that my friends in Europe maybe just the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

A lot of people these days are po-faced politically correct and just waiting to be offended. Seems to be a large scale sense of humour failure here.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm sat here getting it rammed down my throat by the BBC, my first and only thought; Meh.

Boys will be boys, they're not doing any harm.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

soldiers shooting at a target of a traitor is normal , it is no different than burning an figure of guy fawks in november .

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Who gives a toss?

What do people expect?

Corbyn has shared platforms with IRA terrorists, refused to condemn those terrorists whilst at the same time criticised our Armed Forces.

I can not think of one human being more unsuited to be Prime Minister of this country and as such in charge of our Armed Services.....a thought that chills me to the bone!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Go Paras
Jeremy is a 5th column traitor to our people

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Agreed, he also wanted to share the Falklands with Argentina and campaigned against the UK reclaiming it's territory in '82.

I bet he gave his lunch box to the school bully at school, I wouldn't trust him to mind my pint never mind the nation.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It would have done JC more credit to have laughed this off. All this faux outrage is just a load of bollox. He needs to man up but he won't because he is a complete idiot.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

It is ridiculuous isn't it? His face was on targets. It isn't like they were training to take out Corbyn in reality. What is highly amusing is that many that take issue with this seem to have no issue with hanging effigies of Cameron or burning Maggie on Bonfire Night.

Anyway, i am now offended on behalf of the poor targets. Why do people have it in for concentric circles?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Mind your pint? You can imagine having a pint with JC - he might tell you all about his hobby as a "Gridder" - collecting photos of manhole covers - aka Drain Spotting:

Independent Article

What a fascinating session that would be....

How the long winter nights must fly by.
edit on 3-4-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Probably says a lot about me but i actually like people that have some weird and boring hobbies. So now i hate you as you given me a bit of something to like about Corbyn!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Better than compromising photo's of his ex

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

It is ridiculuous isn't it? His face was on targets. It isn't like they were training to take out Corbyn in reality. What is highly amusing is that many that take issue with this seem to have no issue with hanging effigies of Cameron or burning Maggie on Bonfire Night.

Anyway, i am now offended on behalf of the poor targets. Why do people have it in for concentric circles?

How true. How the left hated Maggie and celebrated her death etc. But that was OK. Hypocrisy, if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Don't you start on that......

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Apologies. Yes, but you have to draw the line at some hobbies. Morris dancing springs to mind for instance.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Lmao!
I'd get all the sordid details about when him and Abbott were writhing together like a sweaty bag of snakes though, get him drunk it would all come out lol

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Right. That does it. You have undone the work of many counselling and therapy sessions. The images are now back in my head. Have you no pity?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Flavian

Apologies. Yes, but you have to draw the line at some hobbies. Morris dancing springs to mind for instance.

I used to think so too. But then you get to talk to a few guys that do Morris Dancing and it turns out to really be an excuse to get away with a few mates and have a drink away from the families for a little bit - the Morris Dancing is just the end result.....

Every married man knows that however much you love your family, without a break they become as irritating as a dose of the clap! (fairly sure women think the same too!).

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry mate, too much marmalade on my sausages this morning, think it is affecting my already warped mind

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join