It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix raises price again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have had Netflix since 2005! I started with DVD's and can't remember when i went to streaming it's been so long.

I pay $10.99 for two screens. I use to love Netflix choices but it seems they are turning into a cable company with their own series. It is annoying how they on average have 12 episodes and come out once a year! It doesn't keep my attention that way. I also have Hulu and Amazon Prime. I get Hulu free with my Spotify Premium account and my Amazon I pay monthly around $11.

I think the price increases are to pay for their original content which has gotten bigger the last few years! I do miss the choices of shows like BUFFY and The X FILES! WHY OH WHY did they take them off?! They tried to take Friends off and people flipped so they kept it. Grrrr.

I will keep it as long as it's cheaper than cable. There are still more options via streaming than any paid cable services.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Americans would be shocked at what people pay in the UK for television packages from Sky tv [fox] etc but Netflix is cheap here and you get 1 month free . You binge watch over winter and leave www.netflix.com... the prices in GBP is £5.99 £7.99 £9.99 .But i have family who pay 150-200$ a month for broadband and television

Believe me, I'm not shocked. I pay the same for crappy cable TV here in the states and I get barely any decent channels. It's a racket.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Americans would be shocked at what people pay in the UK for television packages from Sky tv [fox] etc but Netflix is cheap here and you get 1 month free . You binge watch over winter and leave www.netflix.com... the prices in GBP is £5.99 £7.99 £9.99 .But i have family who pay 150-200$ a month for broadband and television

Believe me, I'm not shocked. I pay the same for crappy cable TV here in the states and I get barely any decent channels. It's a racket.

I never got television or as my grandfather called it the devil box in the corner , I see people watching make believe people [actors] in a make believe place ,doing the same boring crap they do and boy do they pay for it !

If i phoned my mother in between 7-9 pm most week nights and disturbed her watching a little village in England on the devil box Populated with Gays and murderers , divorces are a daily thing , but transport in the village is good with the amount of bikes the Car-actors all have Biblical names .

Then their is Corry as the locals call it or CORONATION STREET
Shameless Usa has nothing on this place it makes the little village above look tame .

Sex change street is so ten years ago IN between what must be row after row of gay streets of either sex , planes falling out of the sky train crashes ,incest ,bodies under every third floor , every evil genius seems to live there or have a holiday let in the area .

tHEN DURING THE DAY things get real weird they have a village that has a death rate that Chicago could not match and all the rich posh folk seem to live , but not for long , Midsummer murders or something and then more murder shows later in the evening .
She would kill me if i phoned then , a make believe actor has a better chance of being heard
In between mixed race couples in adverts for twenty minutes a hour every hour, even in cartoons and all the crap on commercial radio .

A lot could be said for setting up your own server and going to crazy town down loading lots and you do not need a licence to do it here
Just suck like a vampire from the television .

IF IT AIN,T FREE i ain,t buying it .

A i watch if on is Gotham ,Shameless , and GoT & ST- Discovery that is enough for me in a year that and the [ soccer results , i am a weirdo that likes ebay and reading

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join