It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese SPY caught and apprehended at Mar a Lago.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

He should close it when he is there. But his presence sells memberships at $200K a pop so he wont.
edit on 432019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Sounds like a pretty stupid spy, amateur hour for sure.

And yet she walked in with a story in fake broken english about wanting to use the pool and was cleared because someone didn't feel like verifying her identity and assumed she was a relative of a member... That was security.

She was only stopped when a receptionist found that her (2nd) story, one about a UN convention didnt jive with the receptionists knowledge of scheduled events. The receptionist should get a medal. Security should get the heave ho.

If an amature could get that far I can only guess how far an accomplished seasoned real spy could get.
edit on 432019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

According to the "official" MSM stories 😎

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

yet no mention on ATS

It saddens me, but, ATS is not the #1 breaking news site it once was. I had a much longer post but it wouldve been removed so I just left the main point. The reasons don't really matter... Well, they kinda matter but, we arent allowed to openly criticize ATS so... they dont matter.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinySickTears

He should close it when he is there. But his presence sells memberships at $200K a pop so he wont.

How nice that you are concerned for his safety. I know the feeling. He makes me nervous! Really don't want a president Pence.
edit on 4/3/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

Sounds like a pretty stupid spy, amateur hour for sure.

And yet she walked in with a story in fake broken english about wanting to use the pool and was cleared because someone didn't feel like verifying her identity and assumed she was a relative of a member... That was security.

She was only stopped when a receptionist found that her (2nd) story, one about a UN convention didnt jive with the receptionists knowledge of scheduled events. The receptionist should get a medal. Security should get the heave ho.

If an amature could get that far I can only guess how far an accomplished seasoned real spy could get.

It couldn't be that they saw her coming from a mile away and let her in knowing she was unarmed in order to try to get more information about her motives.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nope thats not what happened. They claimed a language barrier and took her word that she belonged.

Sorry...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She had 4 cell phones, a laptop computer, and a thumb drive.
Political lobbying has come a long way, pretty common for someone like this to operate multiple identities simultaneously on social media channels. Bootable thumb drive satisfies the key written to physical storage requirement for authentication for one identity.

Maybe there is a pool area where lobbyists/channel spin trolls hang out fostering the daily political illusions on various social media channels?

This wouldn't make the news if it were just an Anon lobbying social media from the pool area.
So maybe there is an international investigation since she hasn't broken her cover yet?
DJT controls the Trump brand however he personally has limited liability, choices are offered some of them may be bad choices.

You would think she would know she was at the wrong place to ask about future UN plans?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don’t think she’s a crappy spy, I think she just got caught with Insufficient evidence and the SS made the conflicting story’s report up to go over the phones laptop and malware/software she got caught with on suspicion arrest

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Seems she was just a nobody connected to no one... not a spy not a foreign operative just a nut.
And she got in....
apparently you can just walk in from the beach front.
Just think what an adversary with money to buy a membership could do.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Slichter

Seems she was just a nobody connected to no one... not a spy not a foreign operative just a nut.
And she got in....
apparently you can just walk in from the beach front.
Just think what an adversary with money to buy a membership could do.

I do not believe that for a second.

But, glad you can believe such a silly idea.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So It Begins....

Its lacking in any real details. I'll keep an ear and eye out on the developments...

*Always wanted to reply with "So It Begins"

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I wonder how many Russians have Mar a Largo memberships?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The Chinese have always been a bigger threat than anyone else besides possibly Israel.

Everybody ignores that FACT that the IGIC found that 33,000 Hillary emails were sent to an masked unknown Chinese email account.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

More importantly how many inner circle Republicans that have influential access to the POTUS.
Several Chinese nationals were allowed to pose with DJT for photographs at Mar a Lago.
Yujing Zhang was carrying what looked to me like turnkey equipment that would allow her multi platform/multi identity access to the Mar a Lago Cell/Wi Fi server from the pool area.
Lockheed engineers monitor the Mcdonalds WIFI system so I'm sure they would scrutinize Mar a Lago.
She would have accepted a "contract" to use the WiFi service which contained language such as..

listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties; h) Use or launch any unauthorized technology or automated system to access the online services or extract content from the online services, including but not limited to spiders, robots, screen scrapers, or offline readers; i) Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the online services, McDonald’s network or any user accounts associated with the online services.

There was an authorized Chinese tourist event scheduled for that evening and a verbal faux pas about UN/Asian participation is not probable cause for espionage unless nuanced.

If the thumb drive contained software that would have allowed her unauthorized search access to some Mar a Lago inner circle that will come out at the trial. In the meantime she is being supported by Chinese consulate services.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
So It Begins....

Its lacking in any real details. I'll keep an ear and eye out on the developments...

*Always wanted to reply with "So It Begins"

Wow, pulling Slayer into a politic thread? 😳😳😳😳

Man I'm touched 🤩🤩🤩🤩

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how many Russians have Mar a Largo memberships?
Idk, why don't you ask? However, I don't think it'll be enough to cure your obsession.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the Trump hating media to start claiming Trump was colluding with China and trying to give this Chinese spy classified information. Seriously though, more attention needs to be given to the Chinese, going back to the Clinton's and Diane Feinstein.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparky63

So maybe WWG1WGA only applies *after* "we" divide and conquer the Lorax?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join