It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS, Psychics, and spies:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The CIA put 12m pages of files online. Start here

This website I found is great for searching the CIAs disclosed files, the most interesting for me are those stargate files, with files on healing magicians, UFOs, Astral projection and remote viewing just to name a few, I will spend some time going through some files and posting the ones I find most interesting here, and my own out there thinking on the matters, if anyone wants to post anything from the site please do so, there are plenty to dissect and bash brains over

edit on 2-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

Edit, this site
Is called the black vault and has many disclosed FBI files dealing in the paranormal.

Same goes

edit on 2-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yes- that guy spends tons of time and money on FOIA requests and posts them as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is pretty big. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the Links! Going on a Dig lol

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Was it Reagan who started the Star Wars program?? I scan You Tube a bit and have noticed all these videos of the F-22 and others in the Mach loop. Who in their right mind believes that the acknowledged tech we have is the max??

We have SHARKS with frigin LASER beams attached to their foreheads!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah the dude has done well, he's even gave you a rundown of each one on the FBI list, the CIA search engine site is excellent too I've downloaded some and good to see there's an abstract n many of them so you can get a gist of the experiment and the results gained.....if any!
Apparently hypnotism doesn't help in Remote viewing, Was the first I checked, imagine if in years to come they say that this was our disclosure, the proverbial needle in a haystack. Oh I wonder if Mothman is in them, one of my faves.
edit on 3-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Weren't the results of the psychic spying eventually judged to be biased by people conducting the tests? We know who they are. The same old gang yet again.

So are they just a bunch of cash scammers creaming money from the US taxpayers to make a nice tidy living?
Do they actually believe in these powers themselves?

Or was there a whole other reason why this all went on throughout the Cold War and then ended not long after the Soviet empire fell apart?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It seems to me that what your saying is the same M.O. for all conspiracy though there's major undeniable evidence and then there is also scientific fallacies, deliberate confusion... Chaos? Well put it this way it divides people more, these tactics are common im sure you agree. Distractions, Confusion, Dividing etc, some examples that point me to it being true are my own experiences but nothing major yet that has me certain, and the plethora of scientific and psychological experiments that show just how little we know of how the mind and consciousness works.
I know TPTB hold the masses back, I've been to school, then I read works by people like Machiavelli, Maslov, and BF Skinner, so I know the M.O.

But at the end of the day, there's methods to find out for ourselves if there is any truth in things of the psychic nature, most people don't have the concentration levels to succeed, I wonder why that is. Like I said though I have had some experiences that point to astral projection being legit, not to mention the almost daily synchronicity I encounter.

new topics

top topics

join