It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: White House reversed dozens of security clearance denials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Cassi3l

You do realize that as President of the United States, Trump can grant security clearances to whomever he wants to, right?

Since at the end of the day, he is is the ultimate deciding official on all things classified.

It was created as an inherent part of his Article 2 powers.

No, you probably didn't know that.

Here... I'll give you an extremely biased right-wing link to read.

Yahoo News Link

/facepalm

more of the same
dems dont understand or respect the actual law

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: sine.nomine
Already started

a reply to: highvein

Do you think he is a dictator?

That's an interesting question, where does that one come from ?

Y'all are batty. Do you realize there's a specific point where your "cause" becomes detrimental rather than beneficial. You're blind. It's tragic to watch, even from the other side.

Belief is a hell of a thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't doubt it.

Imagine how hard it would be to get security clearances for the rotating band of criminals and perverts Donald Trump surrounds himself with as President.

He'd probably have to intervene most of the time.

Ahh projection, thy name is underwerks.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can you imagine the absolute right wing outrage when the dembs grant security clearances to their wife and kids next time?

Remember if trump sets the precedent, the dembs can too....btw...trump look sick, I don't think he will make it to 2020.
edit on 3-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Having a security clearance only give you clearance to see on a need to know bases.

I had a TS-NAC but i still could not see everything top secret

People working in the white house have a TS-SCI.

but documents with marked TS-SCI "Need to Know" on them if the do not have a Need to Know.

Even the President does not see everything under need to know.

one case of the VP not being able to see EVERYTHING was Harry S. Truman who was never told about the Manhattan Project until he became president.

www.history.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Having a security clearance only give you clearance to see on a need to know bases.

but documents with marked TS-SCI "Need to Know" on them if the do not have a Need to Know.

one case of the VP not being able to see EVERYTHING was Harry S. Truman who was never told about the Manhattan Project until he became president.

www.history.com...

I wonder what the President doesn't need to know? Shouldn't he have the highest classification, since he is the one that was elected to take care of the country?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

You just ruined the whole day for many people 😎

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Trump said it best: "Democrats aren't hurting me, but they are hurting the country".

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

www.history.com...

I wonder what the President doesn't need to know? Shouldn't he have the highest classification, since he is the one that was elected to take care of the country?

UFOs
Extraterrestrials

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Everytime I drafted a response to this, it came off as insulting. So I refrained. But, yes, it's over. Take it or not (and I assume you won't) it's over. You lose. You have lost. There is no hope for you. It's over. Accept it.

But you won't, so keep taking that shovel to the ground. Keep digging that hole. The gem is there, for sure; just keep on digging!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sorry to break the OP's bubble, but the POTUS has the legal authority to grant clearances to anyone. I held a DOE L-Clearance, I know the process, I've been to the interview (for my clearance level), filled out the paperwork and received the annual training associated with retaining the clearance. The same annual training that Hillary received every year, that's how I can assure you she lied and broke the law especially the claim that there was no "intent". If you went through the process, the only way to do what she did was to have clear intent to violate the law.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

www.history.com...

UFOs
Extraterrestrials

That is something I think the President would need to know.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join