It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi States Citizenship Questions Are Unlawful And Unconstitutional

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Pelosi is wrong. No need to count them. They'll be going home soon enough.

Drastic expansion of ICE both in terms of manpower and scope/authority is vastly needed

Enacting REX-84 would also serve two purposes 1) To provide for temporary and importantly ACCOUNTABLE detention facilities while they await deportation and 2) Would be a deterrent to those who think they will slip into our population and disappear.

Too bad ICE doesn't have a Go Fund Me.. oh wait they do, every time you pay a tax to Uncle Sam

Never thought I'd applaud taxes, but looks like they might for once go to something useful (instead of studies on feminism and ice melting....chuckle)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The only people who would have a problem with the question are those who are not citizens. Why is she fighting to protect them? I'd love to have politicians fight that hard for actual citizen rights. The concept of citizenship is completely lost on our nation. Illegal immigrants broke the law, there should be enforced repercussions not elevate them to a protected class. I have no problem with them being here, make them pay a fine or serve community service and to go through the citizenship proccess or leave.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

edit on 3-4-2019 by Rob808 because: iPhone

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Because if they count in the census it will give them more power. They want to use illegals to get more seats in the House. It's basically the same thing as letting them vote.

cis.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They should be "undercounted communities." They should be uncounted communities, as in, they're not even here to be counted.

This game of rationalizing crime has gone much too far.
edit on 3-4-2019 by ltdan08 because: Maybe I should proof read before I post.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ltdan08

How dare you be racist and say illegals should not have the final say on everything.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Of course she does. She needs illegals to vote in our elections... I know I keep saying this, but I'm telling you that aliens have taken those bodies over to use as hosts so they can remain unseen and try to destroy America. 1999 Bill and Hillary Clinton, had they kept their same ideology, would be seen as Republicans today by the party that moved so far to the left hat they fell off the pendulum. Sounds stupid but think about it... I mean, look at these people. They're robots.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because if they count in the census it will give them more power. They want to use illegals to get more seats in the House. It's basically the same thing as letting them vote.

cis.org...

Bingo! We have a winner.

I agree with the question, because representation should be based on the number of citizens not total population.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Following her logic, should it not also be unlawful to ask if they are citizens before voting?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Citizen numbers and legal resident aliens are only what should be used to judge population numbers to be used to consider the number of congressmen a district gets..

No. Even legal resident aliens are not eligible to vote in federal elections, so why should they be counted for representatiuon purposes?

Only full fledged Citizens should be counted. Period.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

cis.org...

Half right - someone else already explained that it also dramatically affects how much federal money they get for all kinds of things.

So, they're doing it for power (more seats) and money.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
Citizen numbers and legal resident aliens are only what should be used to judge population numbers to be used to consider the number of congressmen a district gets..

No. Even legal resident aliens are not eligible to vote in federal elections, so why should they be counted for representatiuon purposes?

Only full fledged Citizens should be counted. Period.

What you are saying is true, but I did see that Resident aliens can be used to judge population numbers to judge the number of representatives, they cannot vote legally though.

Read this. www.nytimes.com... Some states do allow the illegals to help to raise the elected representatives in Washington DC because of the way they do the census, which is wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Give her time.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Darn illegal supporters

So much for "only taking jobs Americans won't do"

1) If you're out of work, you will do any job to survive. Period

2) Proven wrong libs, yet again:

www.dallasnews.com...

ICE said Homeland Security Investigations had received multiple tips that people who are in the country illegally or using fake ID documents were employed at CVE Technology Group, a company that refurbishes cellphones and other technology.

THOSE are American jobs for US citizens and legal residents authorized to work! Keep up the excellent work ICE, those who defraud our country, steal from our people and exploit the cracks in our security they discover, kicking us while we're down so to speak... their days are numbered. Knock knock, It's ICE federal agents

edit on 4/3/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
The only people who would have a problem with the question are those who are not citizens. Why is she fighting to protect them? I'd love to have politicians fight that hard for actual citizen rights. The concept of citizenship is completely lost on our nation. Illegal immigrants broke the law, there should be enforced repercussions not elevate them to a protected class. I have no problem with them being here, make them pay a fine or serve community service and to go through the citizenship proccess or leave.

We in my community of family and friends feel that we are struggling and do see the homeless that we need to help here 1st. If we can figure out how to take care of our own people we can be a beacon and provide aid to other peoples in other country's so they don't need to run here.

If they kill the goose that laid the golden egg, as the prog's seem to want to do, there will be no more golden eggs.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

We in my community of family and friends feel that we are struggling and do see the homeless that we need to help here 1st. If we can figure out how to take care of our own people we can be a beacon and provide aid to other peoples in other country's so they don't need to run here.

If they kill the goose that laid the golden egg, as the prog's seem to want to do, there will be no more golden eggs. It is our way of life and caring for humanity that makes us succeed here despite the naysayers.

ETA

If you are NOT helping the homeless in some way and you know where to go provide help, then please help. If you don't know I suggest asking the Red Cross or the local Health Dept what Church's or other organizations need your help providing for the needy.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join