It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Point at the Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is out of control

More than a publicity stunt is needed, an actual troop deployment (50,000? 100,000?) along with real orders of engagement is needed.

America's enemies are attacking us by sending wave after wave with the intent of destabilizing this country. Both through its effects on the native population, sneaking in infiltrators and spies and overwhelming its existing capabilities

REX-84/Garden Plot/Cable Splicer seems to have been designed precisely for this scenario.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The humanitarians are the people who will be hosting the crisis... So the people at the southern border state side.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You mean Democrats are actively thwarting the number one reason the people elected Trump, thwarting the will of the people.

Well yeah, maybe... That's politics for ya though, right?

Threatening to shut down a 1.5 billion dollar a day trade network though, that's some other level stuff.

Honestly, I hope it all works out and Mexico folds then gives him whatever it is he's actually demanding... But if they don't and Trump actually goes through this, then I think we all have to face the very real possibility that the man's literally gone mad with power.

This could end very badly...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I can live with the United States not being a "humanitarian"

I will sleep just fine at night.

We've done enough good in the world. From defeating Hitler, to toppling Saddam, to defeating ISIL and confronting communism wherever it rears its ugly head - the United States of America has been there done that. We came, we saw, we conquered.

Far more than anyone else has. Time to let the other countries make up for lost time. Or not. Forcing these folks to stay in their own countries will hasten the overthrow of those non-functional governments and lead to a true Republic like we have here. Coming here and bringing their culture in the United States isn't the answer (although coming here to be a part of our culture is A-OK in my book). Giving them the tools and weapons to take back their own nations is the real solution

Don't give a man a fish, teach him how to fish!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Threaten drone strikes against any country who doesn't immediately and effectively put a halt to illegal immigration into our country. Start holding these leaders accountable - use sanctions, threat of force, embarrassment or any other means necessary

You have to take off the gloves to defeat a determined enemy. Deploying US troops along international borders for law enforcement support and anti-drug operations is well established and actually fully authorized by Congress. It just so happens these operations go hand in hand.

We also need to summarily hear/evaluate asylum claims vs. letting them come into the country. Those without hard evidence to back up their claim of State persecution (and only state violence) need to be turned away. Put them on a plane (with large groups) and fly them 3,000 miles away. Trust me they will get sick and tired of making the trip only to be assuredly turned away and sent thousands of miles to do it all over again

Demoralize them and eliminate their will to break our laws, defraud the United States, burden our system and violate our sovereignty. Put up signs and leaflets saying "The trip ahead is dangerous, you will not be permitted entry, your asylum fraud will disqualify you for life from every being admitted entry, etc"

Set up a minefield along problem areas, I guarantee nobody tries to cross it. Ask Cuba how well it works. Use layers of defensive emplacements AKA defense in depth. If we have to, go a couple hundred feet into Mexico for the purpose of preventing them from actually reaching our borders. Physically stop them. It isn't an invasion, it is just a security operation they wouldn't be consulted on or have any choice to accept/decline. But not an invasion...

Whatever it takes
edit on 4/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Uhh... there's so much misinformation and feather fluffing going on in that post I don't eve know where to begin.

This is how the world works, either work with other people to fix problems from one generation to the next or just fall behind and fall apart slowly. South America has a lot to offer. I don't know why all of a sudden it's become such a massive issue, it was an issue before, but what's going on now has gotten worse because of attitudes like this. It's not going to fix itself.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

so apparently youre a legit keyboard warrior or a psychopath.

wonder which

link   
a reply to: strongfp

It does have a lot to offer, at least a lot of potential anyhow.

I am not suggesting we turn our back on them, merely stop illegal immigration into our country.

Before we do anything (ie: throw money at the problem), they need to work at overthrowing leftist governments who cause these crises. With our full support, citizens and militaries throughout SA should depose and abolish their governments (in many countries, not all). As we did in Iraq, cut the head of the snake off

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

so apparently youre a legit keyboard warrior or a psychopath.

wonder which

Does it have to be mutually exclusive

I am yawning, but you cannot see it

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"Don't give a man a fish, teach him how to fish!"

We can't solve everyone's problems. Give them the tools they need to take back their countries and correct the underlying issues. Fleeing your country and leaving it to the wolves is cowardly, among other things. If they aren't willing to fight for their homes, their people and their nation - well are these folks we really need coming here? I say no, personally

Accepting far left radical governments is what got us into this mess to begin with

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
But if they don't and Trump actually goes through this, then I think we all have to face the very real possibility that the man's literally gone mad with power.

This could end very badly...

Oh wow, "gone mad with power" because he's trying to protect the border despite Democrats constant disturbance. How dramatic of you.

Honestly, the world is FULL of leaders who actually did went mad with power. Turkey, China, Russia, France, India, most of the arab world. The world is filled with injustice by mad leaders and some people are willing to be dramatic enough to spout horse sh** like Ohhh Trump has gone mad with power! How dare he close the border after trying numerous time to reach an agreement and prevent illegals storming in!

I know you liberals are all for abolishing the borders but get a damn grip.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I think at this point he's becoming desperate to save face and we should probably expect to see him act out like a cornered wild animal... erratically and completely irrationally.

So what you are saying is Congress failed to support. Well with their in the teen approval rating that's been that way for at least a decade what should we expect.

Trump on the other hand is just continuing with what he can...no crazy animal stunt needed.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I love how you give Democrats a pass due to "politics". It could end very badly .. for the Democrats, if the tide of illegals is stymied. That's why they are doing everything in their power to keep the chaos coming.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Threaten drone strikes against any country who doesn't immediately and effectively put a halt to illegal immigration into our country.

Walls. Plural. Southern border of the states, southern border of Canada.

Where would the drone strikes land? Mexico City? Toronto?

Going to war with the two other countries on this continent is a little bit of overkill. And yes, there are illegals coming from Canada too, they’re just not as noticeable. We just don’t come down in large numbers either, most of us like it up here. Except for winter.

Definitely need some walls......

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Breaking Point

I looked this up today when I heard that they are fencing off overpasses to create detainment compounds as everything they have is overwhelmed.

those fenced areas become temporary detention camps, impromptu displaced persons camps...& the USA is obliged to care for those detained which is a self defeating enterprise...

chiggers, fleas, fire ants are just some of the host of pests that those groups of nomads cause to develop into plagues like the frogs and grasshoppers & other pests that are sure to follow...

sand storms are another thing that arise out of nowhere pretty often in AZ or TX,NM as the case may be

the desperate flood of illegals intent on causing chaos to the gringo nation must be constantly reminded that the Democrat 'open door tactic' will not be forever & that they will likely become the human resource for the greater need of more organs in the next phase of population control...
the selling of One's blood will be slammed shut so that the next phase can gain traction sooner....
dark days lay ahead--- that's all folks

ETA

allnewspipeline.com...

edit on nd30155424530402482019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: a325nt
Maybe if we put some pressure on the wound the bleeding would stop...

I wonder if Trump can divert the 310 million we give to Mexico in aid every year to building the wall, then he can say Mexico is paying for it.

Or the $50 billion that goes to Israel and say Israel is paying for it.

That would be nice as America paid for Israel’s wall, with the full approval of congress, Democrats included.

That’s actually a good idea, Trump should just say that the Israeli wall need $5 billion for repair, he’d have the money the same day

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

finally a no waller with a good idea

edit on 2-4-2019 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

the problem is every time he suggests a solution he gets slammed but the people doing the slamming never come up with a alternative except no border so at least he's trying but it will never be enough for some people

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Trump needs to dig deep and find a huge pair of balls on this one.

The time for dancing around this is pretty much done. Time to buckle down and throw the whole playbook at them.

Close the border, pull aid from mexico, finish the wall, massive increase in border patrol(national guard). Maybe hit some of the cartels hard(they call the shots with their politicians in their pockets).

Full court press and don't stop til they are on their knees begging for leniency.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Walls

Mostly thinking drone strikes against their bridges and other economic infrastructure - hit the countries where it hurts. However, they would cave like a house of cards in a hurricane before it got to that point

But I do agree, lots and lots of walls. And razor wire. And enough manpower to round up any and all intruders who cross the restricted area

Speaking of which.... why not just get the Camo Dudes out there.. nobody has a pair big enough to cross their border

Damn illegal border crossers. Time to draw a hard line in the sand and say "May God have mercy on those who cross this line, because we will have none"
edit on 4/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join