It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerrold Nadler the career hypocrite politician wanted the Ken Starr report heavily redacted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
U.S. Congressman Jerry Nadler (ultra Trump hater) is demanding the full and unRedacted Mueller Report be released today OR ELSE !! πŸ˜†

This fat bitter little chub that swims in a river has been fulminating ever since the year zer0.

But wait.

Apparently he himself was adamant about redactions being necessary back in the 90s when a "Special" report was issued about Bill Clinton πŸ˜†

Guess he's an "iffy" little chub Hypocrite πŸ˜†

Top Democrat calling for full Mueller report had different view when Bill Clinton was investigated

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, is the leading Democrat demanding the release of the Mueller Report β€œin its entirety” without redactions.

His committee is planning to subpoena the Justice Department for the full report.

But back in 1998, as a member of the same committee, he vociferously opposed the release of the full Starr Report, saying that β€œas a matter of decency and protecting people’s privacy rights, people who may be totally innocent third parties, what must not be released at all.”

Jerrold Nadler the career hypocrite politician wanted the Ken Starr report heavily redacted.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course. He, like all democrats, don't want transparency unless it's from the other side. He's really gonna shart his pants when his party gets caught up after the report is released.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"Jerrold..." what a pair of dopes his parents must be to name their fat child "Jerrold." It's such an unpleasant name, in the same vein as "Hubert" or "Percival" in that it just automatically makes you think of a fat boy who talks through his adenoids and makes a slurping sound when he breathes. I think it is obvious that Mr. Nadler was likely unwanted by his parents and strongly despised by them both.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Why don't you merge with my thread, so all the goodies can be in the same basket?

Here's mine.. Ongoing: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why don't you merge with my thread, so all the goodies can be in the same basket?

Here's mine.. Ongoing: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The chub video is up there.

But it's not mudpit so I couldn't "comment" appropriately and/or accurately 😎

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You always put your party before country.

If the Democrats say Oranges you would hate Oranges.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

No, most of us love Trump and he's orange, remember?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
400 page report just over a hundred words revealed.
If it was the other way around you would be bleating release it all.
Release it all or all the bs continues.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No, most of us love Trump and he's orange, remember?

You love for him is real long and deep.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Wow, your hatred for the man is so massive it's turned you homophobic! That's impressive.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Trump wanted the full report released himself..

trumps no hypocrite?

or did he want it released as a way to say well they found x or y, but the investigation was still illegitimate... was his call to release in case of whatever damaging info they found on him would also implicate the 'dems'

no dirt will get aired out and Trump is satisfied, but now others want the full unredacted report released because there may be damaging info

do you want to see the tweets an interview with trump calling for the release un redacted, or is it different now, or would this make more sense in meme form...

its funny how trump is innocent yet he is not pounding on the doors to release the report which vindicated him... but he was crying wolf the entire duration...

weird how this 3 year long investigation is being brushed under the carpet as if it didn't happen .. release the report?
edit on 2-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You love the little chub too I suppose πŸ˜†

zi parti zi parti πŸ˜†

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You're aware of the laws I assume.

BUT ??

Democrats !!! πŸ˜†

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Wow, your hatred for the man is so massive it's turned you homophobic! That's impressive.

Trump's from New Jersey. He is like most politicians from New Jersey.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You love the little chub too I suppose πŸ˜†

zi parti zi parti πŸ˜†

Unlike you, I have no delusions over how corrupt government currently is right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Bwaaaa! As if getting screwed by someone is gender specific. Bit of a SJW reaction on your part.
Hypocrisy. Big surprise.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The guy has tons of problems. Listen to him forcing breathing and look how his huge neck is being squeezed until his cheeks inflate.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

The guy has tons of problems. Listen to him forcing breathing and look how his huge neck is being squeezed until his cheeks inflate.

The Little Chub that could:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Bwaaaa! As if getting screwed by someone is gender specific. Bit of a SJW reaction on your part.
Hypocrisy. Big surprise.

So you don't want him using Democrat tactics? Figures. Hypocrisy indeed.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I watch Katy G. pretty often....

new topics

top topics

join