It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whackmiester Returns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have returned. Come along now, we have much catching up to do. Some good has happened to me in my absence, and some bad has happened. Allow me to start with the bad.

First off, those pigs at I-Mockery slandered me: They made me look racist by hacking my account and changing my avatar and sig, putting the words "Biggest Racist Here" under my name, and editting my last post. Maybe they edited my other posts, I don't know. Let me explain something: I swear on my very soul, that I am NOT, nor have I ever been, Racist! If I'm racist, why do I enjoy the works of the Jewish Comedian Jon Stewart, or the works of such black actors as Eddie Murphy, Steve Harvey, Will Smith, Dave Chappell, Cedric the Entertainer, Ceasar Shirley (okay, she's a gospel singer, but still black, and still admired) and that guy that played "Shorty" in the film Scary Move 2? And WHY do I admire the comedy of the Exalted Omid Jilili (spelling error? Whatever) who hails from Iran? I would go over my list of non-racist inventory, but you've got places to go and people to meet, unlike me.

even though I got a new computer, I can't play my two favourate games: Thief: Deadly Shadows and Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn Why? Because it doesn't have a D drive or whatever. But I don't think I could live without those two games! They're 1337! My day isn't complete unless I'm breaking a peasant's skull open with a blackjack or pommeling slavers until my knuckles hurt! What am I going to do! I cannot live like this! *tries to shoot himself in the head, but misses and puts someone's eye out* No! That was my only bullet! What am I going to do now?

While we're on the topic of my new computer: It also has a tendancy to make noises my other one didn't. When I take my feet off the desk, I hear a ticking sound coming from the CPU.

Okay, enough of the bad, now on to the good.

Recently, I made my very first animated image! I present to you the Jet Pack Pope!

For those that care, my other works:

This one is a Neverwinter Nights Guild Banner of sorts on the SavageFrontier Server:

This is my sig at the Newgrounds Blam Club site:

Oh heres a pretty sight: My two neverwinter nights characters Durin Rumblebelly and Uzkul.

Whatchu Talkin' about, Legolas?

More good news, I'm starting to learn flash... VERY slowly... Here is my first flash.... okay, so it's a soundboard from Warcraft 3. So?

Now... my new computer... IT KICKS ASS!!! I can play my new games now! Yippee! Woohoo!

I also have a collection of good DVDs: Dawn of the Dead, Analyze That, Shaun of the Dead, and the contreversial Fahrenhiet 9/11. Fahrenhiet 9/11 made me change my mind about the Iraq War when I saw some poor Iraqi kid's body tossed into the back of a truck. That doesn't mean I don't support the troops. Anyway... onto Dawn of the Dead... that move owned except for that disgraceful remix of "Get Down with the Sickness." If I ever find the guy that did that... I swear I'm gonna grab him by the ear and throw him a great distance. As for Shaun of the Dead and Analyze That, they both totally owned.

I also have an XBOX now and the following games: Call of Duty and Kingdom Under Fire. Both kick serious butt. Those are the only two games I have, but one time I did rent "The Punisher." All I can say about that game is... WHO CAME UP WITH THE PLOT, CHARLES MANSON!?!?! Holy crap man!

Okay, I'd go over the other good stuff that happened to me, but you've got places to go and people to meet. I'll fudge off now.

new topics

join