It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump official Scott Lloyd Admits to Tracking Teens' Menstruation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

They aren't incarcerated, they are merely being detained until we send them back to their homes.

Those with pregnancy issues could be fast-tracked for removal, to better use available resources and ensure we don't use unnecessary resources. Furthermore, allowing them to have birth in the States would make their child a US citizen which can be avoided by deporting them before that happens.

The days of gaming our immigration system are over, in case you didn't notice. You can whine, scream, shout and pout about "PC" this "PC" that all you want. At the end of the day they are illegal aliens who are not welcome here who will be deported and returned to their homes. If they want to become US citizens, they can get in line and put in the WORK and EFFORT millions of other actual Americans (legal immigrants) did

Nobody gets a free lunch anymore. Read my lips: Those. Days. Are. Through.

I will never believe an illegal is coming here to benefit this country and work hard when they don't even bother to put in the time/effort necessary to become an actual Citizen. The United States is for US citizens and other authorized residents. It isn't for Guatemalan nationals, Honduran nationals, Mexican nationals, Chinese nationals, Russian nationals, Canadian nationals or any other country on Earth - that is what THOSE countries are for. We don't have an open border, we don't let just anyone in and we are a sovereign nation (not part of some global Kumbaya bullsnip)
edit on 4/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And in those rare exceptions where abortion is acceptable, it is 100% up to the person having the abortion to pay for it. Don't expect a free lunch from any of us

You want the medically-necessary abortion? You pay 100% of the cost

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As far as the rights of illegals in any country, they really have none. They are invaders, they broke the law, so what rights do speak of?

Geneva Convention.

Oh? We're at war now?

Human rights, universal phrase in the world.

By your statement I assume you operate on there are three tiers of rights?

Citizen=ultimate level of rights

Illegal alien=no rights.

Enemy combatant=minimum criminal rights which still include food and medical attention.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Wow ever think they might be collecting this info for I don't know to make sure they getting proper healthcare for future Americans? Every child born in America to these young mothers automatically become citizens minute they are born. Maybe they trying to find out who raped these young girls because a preteen in all 50 states falling pregnant is a crime because mother can not give consent. Most of these girls are Catholics and as such most likely would never consider abortion. They also children and probably would not know about their rights to terminate a pregnancy .

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Do illegals have the right to get abortions?
Or any other right for that matter?

Not on taxpayer dime.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I found this pretty disturbing as well. It is quite the violation of privacy and person.

To be objective, I would like the government to define exactly why it is their responsibility to monitor the very private bodily functions of minor girls. How does it serve the rights and best interests of these girls?

Why is it disturbing?

They are already pregnant. They are tracking this information as part of their medical treatment.

I am glad they are being counseled against abortion, even though I am absolutely in favor of abolishing the ridiculous concept of 'anchor babies', the Constitution does not provide for anchor babies, contrary to popular myth.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why is it disturbing? They are already pregnant. They are tracking this information as part of their medical treatment.

Well, for one thing, because pregnant girls are not menstruating... so there is nothing to track.

Rather, while it is not said explicitly, the girls' menstrual cycles must have been tracked prior to getting pregnant, as indicated by the notes on the spreadsheet for "last menstrual cycles." Thus being able to approximate when they conceived, and then track the pregnancy to preclude the girls having an abortion.... or, at least they would find out about it.

For another thing, pregnant or otherwise, a girl's health and medical needs are between her and her doctor.

Third, how exactly do you think they are "tracking" these girls' periods without physically checking???

If minor girls are getting pregnant, they are most likely being raped. Let's go to the root of the problem.

If minor girls getting pregnant is a problem, then let's first segregate by sexes and prevent those pregnancies before so grossly invading the privacy and violating the persons of anyone and especially of minor girls!

I am glad they are being counseled against abortion...

That's all well and good. But we should first address the reasons why they are in such a position to be so counseled to begin with.

...even though I am absolutely in favor of abolishing the ridiculous concept of 'anchor babies', the Constitution does not provide for anchor babies, contrary to popular myth.

Agreed 100%.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

Every woman has the right to an abortion. It has nothing to do with citizenship.

You're right. But not taxpayer funded abortions.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Yes Dems, we are coming for your abortions.

Guess you should've stayed away from our God, guns, limited taxes and limited government huh?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

As far as the rights of illegals in any country, they really have none. They are invaders, they broke the law, so what rights do speak of?

Geneva Convention.

Oh? We're at war now?

Illegal alien=no rights.

Enemy combatant=minimum criminal rights which still include food and medical attention.

The conventions only apply to times of armed conflict, and are to protect those that aren't, or are no longer taking part in said conflicts.

Which conflict do they fall under?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Geneva Convention.

Oh? We're at war now?

Illegal alien=no rights.

The conventions only apply to times of armed conflict, and are to protect those that aren't, or are no longer taking part in said conflicts.

I was being abstract to prove a point.

If we as humanity came together to make laws on how war is conducted, and gave rights to all those fighting, then I think we can say everyone has a base level of rights.

We as a sovereign nation have the right to expel those that did not come here legally.

But I was addressing someone who said they have no rights, which is not true.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
He did something that was "recently" deemed illegal in a "lawsuit"?

By denying 700.00 tax payer dollars to fund abortions to trespassers?

We need guns on the border, lots of guns, guns on guns and guns on those guns, plus guns in the air and guns in space.

We need to make it more than unpleasant, we need to make it suicidal to cross illegally - until mexico fixes it's own septic tank instead of pouring it in our yard.

I'm 15 minutes from Pomona, the US capitol for human trafficking - what goes on there routinely could not be shown in horror movies legally. That only stops when it becomes impossible.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Geneva Convention.

Oh? We're at war now?

Illegal alien=no rights.

I was being abstract to prove a point.

If we as humanity came together to make laws on how war is conducted, and gave rights to all those fighting, then I think we can say everyone has a base level of rights.

We as a sovereign nation have the right to expel those that did not come here legally.

But I was addressing someone who said they have no rights, which is not true.

So you were just being pedantic, in other words..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join