It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump official Scott Lloyd Admits to Tracking Teens' Menstruation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Sorry, I misunderstood.

The only other three front runners are Harris, Bernie, Beto. I haven't heard much of any of them other than Obama seems to back Beto.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: panoz77

a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am also concerned about the statistics being shown that so many girls and women are being raped on their journeys to make it to the US. Why wouldn’t you want this information being collected? It will let us know at what point of thier journey they were abused. It would be no different than any other woman wanting to track thier pregnancy, but it is especially important to understand this data for victims of abuse.

I also have no problem attending to these people’s medical needs if or when they do make it here. Illegally or otherwise. I’m not sure where to find the info, but i do know that it is our legal responsibility to attend to anyone who makes it here.

The only problem i do see here, is that this guy, or his office, was denying medical treatment in the form of abortions for rape victims. Religious beliefs do not supersede established law.

Since when, other than a TINY fraction of a percentage is abortion "medical treatment"? LOL, you are joking right? How do you think the human in the womb feels about their medical care? Because they can "feel" as early as 16 weeks.
Do you realise that we are talking about young girls and women who have been raped?

Maybe you are but the OP did not specifically talk only about pregnancies that were the result of rape.

"which lists pregnant teen and pre-teen migrant girls, how far along their pregnancies were, if the pregnancy was a result of consensual sex, if an abortion was asked for, and notes including last menstrual cycles"

Pregnancy as a result of rape is "RARE".
Can teen and pre-teen girls consent to sex? You seem to understand that the agency asked these girls if thier pregnancies were wanted, and if they were raped or not. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

Can you show sources supporting your claim that pregnancies by rape are rare? I seem to remember a congressman making the claim that pregnancy by rape was rare. I believe he got laughed out of office.

Rape Results In More Pregnancies Than Consensual Sex, Not Fewer
www.popsci.com...

You know, like facts and stuff

Statistics are a funny thing. When you compare to simply "consensual sex". How about comparing to sex where the consenting adults are actually trying to become pregnant. Consensual sex using condoms or other birth control must be in your "statistics" because they are not eliminated under the all encompassing "ALL CONSENSUAL SEX". I would hazard to guess that MOST people having consensual recreational sex are specifically NOT trying to have a baby. So yes based on the shear number of people having sex for fun and using protection or pulling out, the statistics just might favor unprotected rape. But then again, how many rapists actually want to deliver the goods to the person being raped? Most rapes are about power and control more than "sex".

Oh, and then you have this
www.latimes.com...
"Many news outlets, including this one, cited a 1996 study published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which estimated that more than 32,000 women experience a rape-related pregnancy each year. The report also concluded that 5% of rape victims become pregnant, which would mean that 640,000 rapes occur each year.."

Probably the source your are "citing. I didn't bother to look at your link because I've already seen this "statistic"

But the problem is this
"But that figure doesn’t jibe with other reputable sources. For example, FBI data show that 95,769 forcible rapes were reported in 1996. The 2005 National Crime Victimization Survey calculates that 64,080 rapes occurred in 2004 and 2005."

FAKE NEWS

edit on 2-4-2019 by panoz77 because: backup data

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Perfectly stated, now why can’t leftists see what they are advocating for.

They write story’s like this and expect it to hurt trump but what they don’t realize is that these choices are exactly what a lot of his supporters voted for. People are tired of seeing their tax money go to countries that hate us, the economic refugees from these countrys come here and continue to fly the flag of their corrupt $hit holes and demonize the country that they fled too.

If my house burns down and a neighbor takes me in, I’m not going to be complaining they don’t have the sandwiches I like. Il eat whatever free charity meal is put in front of me and thank them for it while trying my best to help out the household and reduce my burden on them.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

They write story’s like this and expect it to hurt trump but what they don’t realize is that these choices are exactly what a lot of his supporters voted for.

You voted for Trump so that the government can monitor underaged girls menstrual cycles? Are we also forcing these girls to have their rapists babies? This is something you hold dear to your heart when voting in government?

Ok.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

They write story’s like this and expect it to hurt trump but what they don’t realize is that these choices are exactly what a lot of his supporters voted for.

You voted for Trump so that the government can monitor underaged girls menstrual cycles? Are we also forcing these girls to have their rapists babies? This is something you hold dear to your heart when voting in government?

Ok.

I didn’t vote for trump, and they are not “monitoring underaged girls menstrual cycles and forcing these girls to have their rapists babies”.

That’s how your framing it so you can virtue signal.

And if all these girls coming over the border are pregnant with babies of rapist, then rape must be a huge problem below the border right?

Careful your getting real close to saying some Mexicans are rapist and we all know how that goes over with leftists.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Migrants lol....

Illegal aliens can gtfo

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As far as the rights of illegals in any country, they really have none. They are invaders, they broke the law, so what rights do speak of?

Geneva Convention.

Oh? We're at war now?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ok.

But you're ok with pre-op Trans men going into girls bathrooms, which underage girls use, and into locker rooms?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Can you show who among past presidents has accepted responsibility for their mistakes?

To pretend that any of those narcissists are anything better than morally bankrupt is just silly.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ok.

Women detained are given a medical check and checking for pregnancy is part of that, do you disagree that it's a smart thing to do? Asking when was your last menstrual period is a rather common medical practice, so what are you talking about.

When you say forced to have, what do you mean, like forced because we are not going to pay for it, type of forced? Also, are they all raped, and how many cases are we talking about here, back in 2017 that started it all I think it was 3. Seems this was all run through the courts back in 2017, so once again what are you talking about.

edit on 2-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thats what you got from that?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Every woman has the right to an abortion. It has nothing to do with citizenship.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Hahaha.

hahahahaha and you refrence CNN?

Really? CNN?

godlikeproductions called, they want their integrity back.

LOL cnn...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Ahabstar

Sorry, I misunderstood.

The only other three front runners are Harris, Bernie, Beto. I haven't heard much of any of them other than Obama seems to back Beto.

Beto has a criminal record that anyone can look up. My oldest daughter (who worked on his lost campaign in Texas- don't hold that against me please) even says this will prevent the DNC from choosing him as their candidate and thinks he should sit down and shut up. She still loves Beto, but told me that if he couldn't even beat the Zodiac Killer (her pet name for Ted Cruz) he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of ever being elected President. That is straight from a 30 year old bi-sexual pussy hat wearing uber progressive snowflake that was actually one of his campaign workers- so I believe it!
edit on 2-4-2019 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What's your point? Anti-abortion counseling takes yet another weight off our shoulders for providing for those we have no business taking care of at all. We can't even take care of our own people

Further, abortion and abortionists are vile people that support a vile practice of murdering human beings. Science and medicine opposes the idea that just because an infant is in the womb that it is somehow less of a person than those who are not.

Ridiculous to see so many supporting the largest act of mass murder in the history of history. No war, no terror attacks, no famine or plague even comes close.

Roe v. Wade can't go quick enough. The State you live in (or are conceived in) shouldn't determine whether your not your mother has the option to arbitrarily end your life but at least with a repeal *some* of these helpless infants will have a chance to avoid institutionalized murder.

You want to abort babies because you don't like the sex, because God forbid they might have a disability, and some even want to do it because of BS cosmetic issues! Here's a marvelous idea, stop having sex and you won't have to worry about it. Sex belongs in a marriage.

And if illegals don't want to have the common decency of not murdering babies, stay in your own darn countries and stop coming here when we so clearly do not want you here. Unless you go through the citizenship process, become a legal citizen and are granted admission based on merit: stay the hell out.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yes Dems, we are coming for your abortions.

Guess you should've stayed away from our God, guns, limited taxes and limited government huh?

Thing is, there is no Constitutionally enumerated right to an abortion. Know what there is, however? A Constitutional right to not be deprived of life without due process!!

You want to try using coat hangers and other sideshow practices? Go for it. We'll come after you too, charge: First degree murder. Get a needle in the arm like all the other killers.

edit on 4/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're wrong. Every woman does not have a right to an abortion.

Show me in the Constitution where this right exists?

You can't because it doesn't.

Every human being (but especially those who are very young and vulnerable) does however have the Constitutionally enumerated (read: actual) RIGHT to not have his/her life terminated without due process.

Being a woman doesn't grant you special rights, least of which the right to murder young, helpless, vulnerable infants.

“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….”

Yeah..self evident indeed. So self-evident that a chunk of our population has deluded themselves into thinking murdering human beings is acceptable outside of a last resort necessity that outweighs the due process requirement (ie; self defense, defense of country, pregnancy that threatens the mother's life, etc)

Roe is going down. Especially once that hag RBG kicks off, nothing will stand in the way of correcting the court's past mistakes and righting years of wrongs. We may not be able to put anyone in prison for committing murder retroactively, but the future will be very, very different.

Some sick individuals.
You don't want to get pregnant? Stop sleeping around, exercise some restraint/good judgement and stop being damn degenerates! Further, birth control et. al. is readily available and should be. Contraceptives are readily available and should be.
edit on 4/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Preface: I don't like Beto, he seems like a by the script dem and fake.... Wouldn't vote for him.

I haven't seen his criminal history, doubt it would kill him though.

A dem winning senate in Texas is like the inverse in Cali, by all standards he did alright to well.

I don't think he can beat Trump, but he may be able to get the ticket.

As for your daughter, if you're not young and a lib, you don't have a heart. If you're not old ane a conservative you don't have a brain... Luckily I have neither so I have no problem calling both sides out.

Edit: also 30, just about.
edit on 2-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

He sounds like a perv. Are you saying that this guy (and others like him) have access to incarcerated young women? Who is protecting these girls?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

Every woman has the right to an abortion. It has nothing to do with citizenship.

They also have the right to pay for it or did you want me to foot the bill?

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join