It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump official Scott Lloyd Admits to Tracking Teens' Menstruation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Not sure what you're asking.

I was wondering within the limited rights they may have which ones are being violate.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Not sure what you're asking.

I was wondering within the limited rights they may have which ones are being violate.

I'm not saying any are.... Merely pointing out to someone that they do in fact have rights.

If we are going to charge them, they have the right of due process to my knowledge... But I think it would be more efficient and better for all parties involved if we just caught them, got their prints and sent them back on their way to their country or even Mexico as that's where they came form. If they do it too many times, punish them, they've been warned.
edit on 2-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Please feel free to donate your time and money to aborting their children. You don't get to mandate that the rest of us pay for the abortions of non-citizens (or citizens, for that matter). Liberal turd.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
So killing babies doesn’t disturb you..
But
Protecting life, does disturb you ...

Interesting....intereting....

Some people are going to have abortions either way, and I think they should be able to if it's in an acceptable time. Why force a child into existence if their own parents don't want it?

I find it interesting some Republicans scream so hard about it even its in the first few months.... Yet many of those same ones will switch a thread and say put soldiers on the border with shoot to kill orders, cry about some kid getting free food ect ect.

Because adoption? There are literally thousands of families that would beg to be able to adopt a newborn. What if we made abortion hard and adoption easy and cheap?
edit on 2-4-2019 by panoz77 because: added text

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: panoz77

a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am also concerned about the statistics being shown that so many girls and women are being raped on their journeys to make it to the US. Why wouldn’t you want this information being collected? It will let us know at what point of thier journey they were abused. It would be no different than any other woman wanting to track thier pregnancy, but it is especially important to understand this data for victims of abuse.

I also have no problem attending to these people’s medical needs if or when they do make it here. Illegally or otherwise. I’m not sure where to find the info, but i do know that it is our legal responsibility to attend to anyone who makes it here.

The only problem i do see here, is that this guy, or his office, was denying medical treatment in the form of abortions for rape victims. Religious beliefs do not supersede established law.

Since when, other than a TINY fraction of a percentage is abortion "medical treatment"? LOL, you are joking right? How do you think the human in the womb feels about their medical care? Because they can "feel" as early as 16 weeks.
Do you realise that we are talking about young girls and women who have been raped?

Maybe you are but the OP did not specifically talk only about pregnancies that were the result of rape.

"which lists pregnant teen and pre-teen migrant girls, how far along their pregnancies were, if the pregnancy was a result of consensual sex, if an abortion was asked for, and notes including last menstrual cycles"

Pregnancy as a result of rape is "RARE".
edit on 2-4-2019 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
does it give a reason why he was tracking girls ministration? Is it part of the documentationProcess? I mean if he is sneaking around spying on you girls in writing this information down that’s pretty bad. But if it’s part of the documentation process, to keep track of women and their health that’s a completely different thing. And as long as were talking about abortion, I think it is wrong and immoral.
My writing is atrocious because I dictated this to my iPhone.

edit on 2-4-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They should have the same right to pay for healthcare as Americans. And then get deported.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm not sure about the other states that immigrants (legal or illegal) come to but I do know that in Texas (and a vast portion DO come through Texas) abortions cannot be preformed on those under the age of 18 without parental consent, so if these girls (it says teen and pre-teen) came on their own they would first have to be granted legal residence and then seek legal emancipation from parental authority and have it granted in court before they could legally seek an abortion- and then they would have to be able to actually FIND an abortion clinic since the laws in Texas shut down the majority of abortion clinics several years back with only a few remaining in the entire state. Add to those restrictions that in that state abortions can only be preformed up until the 12th week of pregnancy and you have a formula that tells me they wouldn't be able to jump through all of the legalities in time to have one anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
So killing babies doesn’t disturb you..
But
Protecting life, does disturb you ...

Interesting....intereting....

Some people are going to have abortions either way, and I think they should be able to if it's in an acceptable time. Why force a child into existence if their own parents don't want it?

I find it interesting some Republicans scream so hard about it even its in the first few months.... Yet many of those same ones will switch a thread and say put soldiers on the border with shoot to kill orders, cry about some kid getting free food ect ect.

Because adoption? There are literally thousands of families that would beg to be able to adopt a newborn. What if we made abortion hard and adoption easy and cheap?

And there are hundreds of thousands of abortions each year.

That would still leave a lot of kids with parents who didn't want them, and likely can't afford them.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am also concerned about the statistics being shown that so many girls and women are being raped on their journeys to make it to the US. Why wouldn’t you want this information being collected? It will let us know at what point of thier journey they were abused. It would be no different than any other woman wanting to track thier pregnancy, but it is especially important to understand this data for victims of abuse.

I also have no problem attending to these people’s medical needs if or when they do make it here. Illegally or otherwise. I’m not sure where to find the info, but i do know that it is our legal responsibility to attend to anyone who makes it here.

The only problem i do see here, is that this guy, or his office, was denying medical treatment in the form of abortions for rape victims. Religious beliefs do not supersede established law.

Since when, other than a TINY fraction of a percentage is abortion "medical treatment"? LOL, you are joking right? How do you think the human in the womb feels about their medical care? Because they can "feel" as early as 16 weeks.
Do you realise that we are talking about young girls and women who have been raped?

Maybe you are but the OP did not specifically talk only about pregnancies that were the result of rape.

"which lists pregnant teen and pre-teen migrant girls, how far along their pregnancies were, if the pregnancy was a result of consensual sex, if an abortion was asked for, and notes including last menstrual cycles"

Pregnancy as a result of rape is "RARE".
Can teen and pre-teen girls consent to sex? You seem to understand that the agency asked these girls if thier pregnancies were wanted, and if they were raped or not. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

Can you show sources supporting your claim that pregnancies by rape are rare? I seem to remember a congressman making the claim that pregnancy by rape was rare. I believe he got laughed out of office.

Rape Results In More Pregnancies Than Consensual Sex, Not Fewer
www.popsci.com...

You know, like facts and stuff
edit on 2-4-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

No worries Bob.

As an aside... I got no quarrels with the peeps themselves....in fact I have a lot of sympathy/empathy.

But, our gov has mismanaged the situation in Central America. It needs to jerk a knot in those puppets so they recognize. I forget the number but it's several hundred million in aid. Even I could run a country on that budget.

I think it was over 500 million in aide and you're right, they need to sort out the puppets or throw them in the wood chipper :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If Democrats didn’t support abortion would they need as many illegals?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

On a positive note, our stricter illegal immigrant policy (which I support for reasons of my own) has helped some of the illegals leave from fear of deportation.....

They're going up north to Canada

Don't send them to Canada, they will eventually filter back down to the US when Canada goes broke. Have you seen the idiot ruining, er, running Canada?

Cheers - Dave

Haha, touche'.

Trudeau and Macron are putting up one hell of a fight for who is the bigger boob.

Trudeau is a real douchebag, of course so is macron, so point taken. Did you know Canada, according to published history, has only had one assassination attempt (allegedly) since confederation. I think they are forgetting the FLQ fiasco, which was under the reign of error by PE Trudeau. Maybe PE Trudeau's spawn is trying to make a retro style comeback? Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

"Triggered Hillary holdover laments over illegal immigrant teenagers not being allowed to murder their unwanted babies using US taxpayer funds to do so, blames Trump"

^^that's your OP in a nutshell.

Stay classy leftists, stay classy......

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

you win the embarrassment trophy of the 2019, great achievement by the way

keep it up

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

If Democrats didn’t support abortion would they need as many illegals?

I think most American's are closer to agreement on most topics contrary to mainstream politics would have us believe.

That being said, I think the two parties pick trivial issues to draw lines in the sand on and force people to "pick a side". Of course, the ones running the parties don't really care about these issues, they're trivial. The spite game is made to piss people off and pick a team.

While we bicker about illegals getting abortions done, they take trillions of dollars and blow it somewhere else on the globe rather than investing it here... All while we bitch about a few million here and a few million there.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And that is classic misdirection. Worry about a flunky tracking cycles (for rhythm method education or overall health if there are wildly fluctuating cycles perhaps) while far more dastardly things are afoot elsewhere like a presidential candidate contender that publicly sniffs people’s hair for...reasons.

“Nothing up THIS sleeve.”

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

No one is hiding Biden.

He's been called creepy for years. The only difference between him and half of the other candidates is his allegations are on camera for everyone to see. The others just have random decades old allegations magically pop up. Why I don't take the issue of sexual misconduct lightly, if it's impossible to prove I don't dwell on it.

That said, I'd say you bringing up something we all know (Bidens creepy hair sniffing) is misdirection from more pressing issues like endless war.... Which kills people (on the subject of abortion).

That said you and I share different opinions and likely priorities. So maybe I was wrong about saying most Americans agree. Maybe some do genuinely care about the news cycle.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
American Bridge: Democrat superpac funded by soros – Check.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Psst Biden was a misdirection to prove a point, which candidates are you not hearing skeletons being exposed on currently?

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join