It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump official Scott Lloyd Admits to Tracking Teens' Menstruation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Why are they here in the first place? We shouldn't even need a program like this.

BUILD THAT WALL!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Do illegals have the right to get abortions?
Or any other right for that matter?

That all depends on how they vote.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: watchitburn

I agree, it's disturbing. Abortions should be mandatory for all illegals. No more anchor babies.

Why stop there? We need to spike the water to sterilize them.

Can't let them walk away from a misdemeanor unscathed.

Agreed. Then they won't have to sneak across the desert pregnant.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Meanwhile, it’s been claimed that women and girls are being raped during the trip to the states....and this asshat decides to monitor their cycles? He’s both denying abortion services, and creating more anchor babies at the same time...

www.foxnews.com...

David Leopold, chairman of the Immigration Law Group, says despite reports of migrants marching and singing the Honduran national anthem as they make their way to Mexico, the trek out of Central America isn’t a “fun ride” but one filled with unimaginable abuse directed at women and children.

“The trip is awful,” Leopold told Fox. “(Migrants) are susceptible to crime. Women get raped, children are in danger. It’s not simply sitting on a bus and it’s not a fun ride.”

This is exactly why we need to discourage illegal entry into the US. Ive read 40% to 60% of the women are raped by the coyotes (paid leader) on the way here. This has always been my main reason for wanting a secure border.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I am also concerned about the statistics being shown that so many girls and women are being raped on their journeys to make it to the US. Why wouldn’t you want this information being collected? It will let us know at what point of thier journey they were abused. It would be no different than any other woman wanting to track thier pregnancy, but it is especially important to understand this data for victims of abuse.

I also have no problem attending to these people’s medical needs if or when they do make it here. Illegally or otherwise. I’m not sure where to find the info, but i do know that it is our legal responsibility to attend to anyone who makes it here.

The only problem i do see here, is that this guy, or his office, was denying medical treatment in the form of abortions for rape victims. Religious beliefs do not supersede established law.

Since when, other than a TINY fraction of a percentage is abortion "medical treatment"? LOL, you are joking right? How do you think the human in the womb feels about their medical care? Because they can "feel" as early as 16 weeks.
Do you realise that we are talking about young girls and women who have been raped?
edit on 2-4-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

where ever it says in the Constitution otherwise? human rights are not all etched in ink.

if they have no rights at all maybe we can just kill them on sight? they're not citizens, we wouldn't be liable for anything...

good thing people saying this are just keyboard warriors. the sabe people from both sudes will deal eith the immigration isdues with capable brains.

mentalists.

You ok bub? Looks like you started fading towards the end of your post.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
So killing babies doesn’t disturb you..
But
Protecting life, does disturb you ...

Interesting....intereting....
Again.... we are talking about girls as young as 9 who have become pregnant from being raped. Maybe multiple times.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes, your never ending virtue signalling and pandering horsecrap has very much gone beyond disturbing. Scott Lloyd, however, is just doing what he believes is right and morally just... and I have to salute him for it. He's doing a good job in the face of the "ridiculous Democrat bulls#1t" our Presdident spoke of just last week when commenting on the massive failure that was the Mueller investigation.
edit on 2-4-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Does 24 years in the Air Force count....Bob?

And if you could read properly, you would see that my word choice is firmly against what the SC has ruled....Bob.

BUT, the SC has ruled....Bob.

And Bob, how does a tear run down your leg? Did you mean cheek, Bob?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
how does a tear run down your leg?

Male tears?

I'll show myself out now...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Exactly man. I am totally against illegals coming in. This has been beaten to death, but I have paid a poopload of dough to get my wife's US Visa, and now my UK Visa.

We are governed by the rule of law, BUT the SC does not seem to agree, as how in the hell does breaking the law to enter the country give one rights afforded to those who are lawful citizens, by birth or legal immigrants?

I really fires me up.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Umm.....I got nuthin burdman. Except I got a 300 win mag, so my gun is bigger-n-yurs.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: odzeandennz

where ever it says in the Constitution otherwise? human rights are not all etched in ink.

if they have no rights at all maybe we can just kill them on sight? they're not citizens, we wouldn't be liable for anything...

good thing people saying this are just keyboard warriors. the sabe people from both sudes will deal eith the immigration isdues with capable brains.

mentalists.

You ok bub? Looks like you started fading towards the end of your post.

The US has no good perimeter systems on the southern border that I've seen. I was down in San Antonio for a DHS related border initiative and they wanted my non-lethal tech because the dems would get all upitty and stupid if they went lethal. Pc culture and feewings is going to destroy society and countries, but that is the plan.

I feel bad for the kids, but I am not going to throw mine or any other citizen's kids under the bus for a bunch of illegals that refuse to obey the law, coming in or once they're here and becoming dead weight parasites on the system. Not going to happen, just send them back, get 'em gone!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Umm.....I got nuthin burdman. Except I got a 300 win mag, so my gun is bigger-n-yurs.

Meh, same size really, you just have a slightly higher muzzle velocity.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Does 24 years in the Air Force count....Bob?

And if you could read properly, you would see that my word choice is firmly against what the SC has ruled....Bob.

BUT, the SC has ruled....Bob.

And Bob, how does a tear run down your leg? Did you mean cheek, Bob?

24 is great. The other expression is simply, it wasn't worth coming over.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

On a positive note, our stricter illegal immigrant policy (which I support for reasons of my own) has helped some of the illegals leave from fear of deportation.....

They're going up north to Canada

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

True, but I concede that you have a better variety of loads. Especially for varmints...I liked that one that adapted a .223 bullet. The SX I believe. Did wonders on prairie dogs in Montana. Didn't even have to go pick em up. It spread the guts evenly over a 5 square yard area.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

On a positive note, our stricter illegal immigrant policy (which I support for reasons of my own) has helped some of the illegals leave from fear of deportation.....

Don't send them to Canada, they will eventually filter back down to the US when Canada goes broke. Have you seen the idiot ruining, er, running Canada?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No worries Bob.

As an aside... I got no quarrels with the peeps themselves....in fact I have a lot of sympathy/empathy.

But, our gov has mismanaged the situation in Central America. It needs to jerk a knot in those puppets so they recognize. I forget the number but it's several hundred million in aid. Even I could run a country on that budget.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Don't send them to Canada, they will eventually filter back down to the US when Canada goes broke. Have you seen the idiot ruining, er, running Canada?

Cheers - Dave

Haha, touche'.

Trudeau and Macron are putting up one hell of a fight for who is the bigger boob.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join