It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump official Scott Lloyd Admits to Tracking Teens' Menstruation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If the act is premeditated it changes how laws are applied. Some silly tart strolls across the border to have an anchor baby, it's premeditated, ship it back.

By law we can ship them back and I fully support that.

But someone breaking a law doesn't strip them of all rights. Prisoners still have some rights.

Saying someone has no rights is just wrong. But you have the right to be wrong, cheers.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Like I said before dem Dems are idiots.

Stop putting party before country. Republicans are just as bad as Democrats if you think otherwise you are delusional or on drugs.

I agree, they are both bad. Unfortunately, we are not going to see a structural change in politics until greed, power and avarice are removed from the equation.

Cheers - Dave

link   
So killing babies doesn’t disturb you..
But
Protecting life, does disturb you ...

Interesting....intereting....

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm sure if most of those people could immigrate the right way, they could. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to approach an immigration office or US embassy in El Salvador. These people are desperate, they may not make it in, or become even illegals, but they are on their last legs.
This is why I am all for foreign aid and help. So situations like this don't happen.

Also, you went off on some sort of PTSD rant there, you seem to have a lot of pent up anger.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
So killing babies doesn’t disturb you..
But
Protecting life, does disturb you ...

Interesting....intereting....

Some people are going to have abortions either way, and I think they should be able to if it's in an acceptable time. Why force a child into existence if their own parents don't want it?

I find it interesting some Republicans scream so hard about it even its in the first few months.... Yet many of those same ones will switch a thread and say put soldiers on the border with shoot to kill orders, cry about some kid getting free food ect ect.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Unfortunately....and I stress that word Bob. You are wrong.

www.thoughtco.com...

Oh boo hoo, somebody thinks I am wrong, but has probably never had to deal with illegals, invaders and terrorists, or been shot at by said terrorists and illegals. More boo hoos, I feel a tear running down my leg.

Unfortunately.... And I stress that word, you probably don't know anything useful that can be applied to real world border situations, unless "feewings" count? Join the military, join the border patrol, do something that gives you a real world education/experience.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Oh boo hoo, somebody thinks I am wrong, but has probably never had to deal with illegals, invaders and terrorists, or been shot at by said terrorists and illegals. More boo hoos, I feel a tear running down my leg.

I think me and Lakenhealth are against illegal immigration (sorry LH if I'm wrong but I think I've read enough posts to say this)... But we both just pointed out you were wrong about saying they have no rights.

I think you're having more of an emotional reaction to this discussion than either of us... We're just talking mate.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Do illegals have the right to get abortions?
Or any other right for that matter?

When you get into America, you get a Planned Parenthood abortion punch card.

First 10 rounds are 20$ but the 11th one is free.

I lost my card around 8.... kinda pissed, I was almost there.

Over at Super Taco Buffet you get a free abortion voucher with every adult meal. And if its a late term abortion they pay you a cash prize, as there's way more stem cells to harvest...

originally posted by: odzeandennz

where ever it says in the Constitution otherwise? human rights are not all etched in ink.

if they have no rights at all maybe we can just kill them on sight? they're not citizens, we wouldn't be liable for anything...

good thing people saying this are just keyboard warriors. the sabe people from both sudes will deal eith the immigration isdues with capable brains.

mentalists.

What aboot Scott Lloyd's right to keep tabs on immigrants hormonal levels?

And just think, all the ones that delay getting their abortions there are more stem cells to harvest which feeds right into Planned Parenthood's right to mutilate baby fetuses.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I'm sure if most of those people could immigrate the right way, they could. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to approach an immigration office or US embassy in El Salvador. These people are desperate, they may not make it in, or become even illegals, but they are on their last legs.
This is why I am all for foreign aid and help. So situations like this don't happen.

Also, you went off on some sort of PTSD rant there, you seem to have a lot of pent up anger.

You know what part of the problem is? The dems/liberals whip up all these unfounded feelings for a situation, using the lamestream media. Then when shtf, people like me had to go in and clean up the mess. We had to stop the invaders and terrorists, so we put up a killing perimeter (I designed it). It made it so innocent people would not dare try to cross, knowing they would likely die trying, the risk was too high. Which left us with only terrorists, motivated criminals and crazies testing their luck with the 4000 joule lottery.

My PTSD was bad between 1989 and 2000, but I wrote a book, it was cathartic, it got better, it never goes away. It doesn't mean I am better, still broken and I recognize the personal cost of what I had to do. However, that changes nothing when it comes to illegals and terrorists. All your good thoughts and help will not desuade them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am also concerned about the statistics being shown that so many girls and women are being raped on their journeys to make it to the US. Why wouldn’t you want this information being collected? It will let us know at what point of thier journey they were abused. It would be no different than any other woman wanting to track thier pregnancy, but it is especially important to understand this data for victims of abuse.

I also have no problem attending to these people’s medical needs if or when they do make it here. Illegally or otherwise. I’m not sure where to find the info, but i do know that it is our legal responsibility to attend to anyone who makes it here.

The only problem i do see here, is that this guy, or his office, was denying medical treatment in the form of abortions for rape victims. Religious beliefs do not supersede established law.

Since when, other than a TINY fraction of a percentage is abortion "medical treatment"? LOL, you are joking right? How do you think the human in the womb feels about their medical care? Because they can "feel" as early as 16 weeks.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

And you're saying liberals / dems are acting off emotions? I think you need to really sit down and read what you have been spewing out in the last hour here.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

They have lots of rights.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time.

Some politicians need to have a duly appointed representative remind them of those rights verbally before a short chauffeured ride in a black sedan to a local downtown architectural attraction.
edit on 2-4-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Again, I'm all for sending illegal immigrants back.

Just saying I don't think we should act like they have no rights at all. America's federal government's head is already too big. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile as far as how it views humans and citizens.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So would these in fact be taxpayer funded abortions? Because some politicians have denied that taxpayer funds have been used to fund abortions for a very long time now.

I think the problem is people now say "right to abortion" and if that was the case then the Government needs to support that right, like all rights. The reality is it is not the "right to abortion" , it is the "right to choose", big difference. It is not illegal to get an abortion, and the Government is not required to provide them.

In these cases we have a couple of problems, one is funds, unless it is the private sector paying there is no funds. I do know of some private orgs that do this though. The second is just basically lack of process due to being legally detained, and that is all fixed now since we are talking 2017 as the time period for all the legal side of this went down.

As to tracking menstruation cycles that is pretty much come from the 2017 ruling and processes put into place. All these women get medically examined and a part of that is to determine if they are pregnant or not, so I'm not sure why the OP wants to paint this as some kind of Lloyd's sick fantasy....

edit on 2-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Since it comes down to money, which is cheaper: one illegal child post-abortion that can be deported, or one illegal child that can be deported and their anchor baby legal citizen that can't? That's still one more mouth to feed here even after getting rid of the source.

If we're just looking at the money here, that anchor baby costs WAY more than the abortion option does.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Ahabstar

Again, I'm all for sending illegal immigrants back.

Just saying I don't think we should act like they have no rights at all. America's federal government's head is already too big. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile as far as how it views humans and citizens.

Their rights are on par with someone in prison, basically, maybe a little less not being a citizen too. Which one(s) are anyone worried about dealing with them?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the problem is people now say "right to abortion" and if that was the case then the Government needs to support that right, like all rights. The reality is it is not the "right to abortion" , it is the "right to choose", big difference. It is not illegal to get an abortion, and the Government is not required to provide them.

I don't think the government should have to provide it for people, but it should be like you said a choice for people (in an acceptable time frame).

I don't subscribe to either school of though, I understand points on both sides. I get that conservatives don't want too many people on welfare programs, and I hate to sound callous, but abortions have likely kept that number down. On the flip side I do find it odd that some of the left is willing to allow it to happen right up to birth which is just irresponsible and inhumane, but I see their point about them saying the right doesn't care what happens to them from there.

It's a tricky nuanced topic. We all have different opinions, and we're all likely wrong to some degree.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

If we're just looking at the money here, that anchor baby costs WAY more than the abortion option does.

Well there is no funds outside of private sectors paying for it, so I suggest if the funds are there then they get the abortion and if the funds are not there we send them home before the baby is born. How many cases are we talking about here...3??

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It doesn't mention illegals. The linked piece is about migrants.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Their rights are on par with someone in prison, basically, maybe a little less not being a citizen too.

I think that's fair considering they too are in custody for breaking our laws.

Which one(s) are anyone worried about dealing with them?

Not sure what you're asking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join