It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump official Scott Lloyd Admits to Tracking Teens' Menstruation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This must be one of deep fake videos / audio / stories we keep hearing about.

Thanks for making me aware Adam Schiff.

#DeepFake

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

where ever it says in the Constitution otherwise? human rights are not all etched in ink.

if they have no rights at all maybe we can just kill them on sight? they're not citizens, we wouldn't be liable for anything...

good thing people saying this are just keyboard warriors. the sabe people from both sudes will deal eith the immigration isdues with capable brains.

mentalists.

Did I say anything about killing illegals in this thread? I mean, I did make/design the lethal perimeter systems for some African and ME nations, but that was for killing terrorists. Are you proposing that these knocked up illegal tarts are terrorists? Btw, it's not rational people that think abortion is contraception, it's idiot liberals/dems.

As far as the rights of illegals in any country, they really have none. They are invaders, they broke the law, so what rights do speak of? The right to have their collective asses shipped back?

Dem dems are idiots. They scream and whine about the children, while throwing their own under the bus or in the incinerator.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/2.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
The Bill of Rights describes rights afforded to....American citizens. Illegal immigrants are not... American citizens.

the agency denied migrant girls their right to an abortion

What portion of the Bill of Rights describes this “right to abortion” you speak of? And how would this imaginary right be afforded to illegal immigrants?

Our rights are not granted by government -- which then also has the omnipotence to take away whatever they give -- but by our Creator. Perhaps this excerpt from our Declaration of Independence might ring a bell:

“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….”

Accordingly, anything we can do for ourselves and by ourselves -- i.e., "self-evident" -- is our right.

Nor does the Bill of Rights intend to enumerate ALL of our rights -- natural or otherwise. (See the 9th and 10th)

Further, mere observation of reality tells us that not all pregnancies are destined for culmination and fulfillment -- a live birth -- and that pregnancies are subject to spontaneous abortion as well as induced abortions. Indeed, a woman (and/or girl) could in fact terminate a pregnancy for herself and by herself before anyone else even knew she was pregnant. That's about as "self-evident" as one can get.

However, there is no right -- natural or otherwise -- to demand or expect anyone to provide/fund an abortion.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I didn't know it was our obligation to hand out abortions. Maybe we should keep them out of our damn country instead.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

As far as the rights of illegals in any country, they really have none. They are invaders, they broke the law, so what rights do speak of?

Geneva Convention.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Southern Guardian

When Trump was elected the Never Trump crowd should not have blacklisted his administration. He likely would not have ended up with as many turds as he has.

Nah, to hear Trump tell it, these are the cream of the crop.

As a candidate, Donald Trump would famously boast that if elected, he'd "surround myself only with the best and most serious people" -- adding: "We want top-of-the-line professionals."

But, just like every other time Trump screws up something, it must be someone else's fault. With so many screwups from one presidential administration you would think at some point people would wise up. But, no, it is always someone else that is responsible.

• He didn't get his border wall during his first two years in office even though he had control of both houses of Congress - Who is to blame? Somehow the Democrats
  • He didn't repeal and replace ObamaCare during the same time period. - Who is to blame? John McCain
  • While the stock market rises, he is happy to take credit, when it falls... Who is to blame? Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell
  • When the Republicans lost by historic margins in 2018.... Who is to Blame? Trump refused to even take a small amount of the blame instead dancing on the graves of those republicans who lost their seats.
  • Who is responsible for the Mueller investigation? According to Trump and depending on the day it is either Jeff Sessions, the Deep State, or the Witch Hunt. There is no way that it could be that Trump acted like a dictator and fired James Comey and then came out the next day on air that it was about the Russia stuff. Then meet with Russian diplomats and tell them that the pressure from Russia was now off. Yeah, no reason to investigate that.
  • When Trump was forced to cancel his military parade he didn't blame himself for not doing his homework, he blamed the city instead.

Bottom line is that this president never accepts responsibility for anything. Accepting responsibility is the number one quality of a good leader and Trump doesn't have it. So how in the world does anyone think he is a good president?

[1] www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Personal responsibility is yours, societal and community is other people who aren't you or them, it's a collective.

Your rights are OTHER PEOPLES responsibility, your safety, you job, almost everything you do is others responsibility, and it starts with you, but echoes into others lives.

You are doing a lot of assuming here. And I can tell you're putting blame on Democrats and liberals, how about you stop pointing fingers and own up what's going on down at the border. The problem is both 'left' and 'right' at this point in time. And a lot of people are veering quite close to what a lot of sick and twisted people do in other parts of the world to 'non citizens'.

Some food for thought. Why would these young girls come all this way just to get an abortion? Or to have a vacation baby?
Why are they even getting counseling in the first place?

edit on 2-4-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Your tone suggests you don't have a bone of humanity in your thought process towards mankind. Selfish.
This is literally what rampant toxic nationalism and protectionism looks like.
edit on 2-4-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

link   

Unfortunately....and I stress that word Bob. You are wrong.

www.thoughtco.com...

link   

Unfortunately....and I stress that word Bob. You are wrong.

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

As far as the rights of illegals in any country, they really have none. They are invaders, they broke the law, so what rights do speak of?

Geneva Convention.

So you are confirming it's a war? We all need that wall then for sure :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Our newest member of the supreme court was involved in one of these cases. In that case she wasn't asking for govt funds for the abortion or even for transportation to the clinic. She handled that part without any assistance that involved the govt. All they needed to do was release her into the hands of I think her lawyers. Kav had a problem with the idea that a state judge had the nerve to exempt her from the parental notification laws. He thought it they stalled long enough either She would go beyond the whatever time limit the state had or a sponser would be found and it would be someone else's problem.
I guess some of you missed the word preteen in the article. Some of these girls are just undeveloped children themselves. It takes a pretty sick sob to insist that children be forced to have children.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Geneva Convention.

Cheers - Dave

They have rights anyways per domestic law in the US.

But what I was doing was pointing out that even armed combatants have rights via international law we agreed to. That set of laws isn't solely for conflict situations. If we give the most extreme cases rights, than surely unarmed civilians have rights.

Just because you don't want them to have rights doesn't make it so.

In fact, you should never gleefully let governments impede on any rights, because yours will be next.
edit on 2-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So would these in fact be taxpayer funded abortions? Because some politicians have denied that taxpayer funds have been used to fund abortions for a very long time now.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Your tone suggests you don't have a bone of humanity in your thought process towards mankind. Selfish.
This is literally what rampant toxic nationalism and protectionism looks like.

Immigrate the right way or you're just another illegal that broke the law and expects to gat carried on everyone else's dime. For welfare, for healthcare, for their kids, for the courts, eventually for the jails. You know, when we had terrorists cross the border and they were terrorists, they had guns and mines, we did them on the spot. No court costs, no jail costs, no taxpayer burden, just lion and hyena food. Every one of those f****r's we ended saved probably thousands of people. So yeah, I have no humanity but my job and my guy's jobs saved probably 3.2 million innocent people from being killed, tortured, raped, blown up and dismembered.

Like I said before dem Dems are idiots. When are you people going to wake up and smell your dirty laundry?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No big government accept when it comes to little girl vaginas.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Like I said before dem Dems are idiots.

Stop putting party before country. Republicans are just as bad as Democrats if you think otherwise you are delusional or on drugs.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What are they doing here in the first place? Why are they all the sudden our responsibility? If they show up here, in a whole different country, illegally, not everything is gonna go perfectly. They might have to endure the hororr of having their menstruation tracked. Worse than anything they endured so far im sure of it. But, people are resilient. Theyll heal eventually. From having their periods tracked. Theres no telling how long that might take, but Im confident they will heal from this.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Geneva Convention.

Cheers - Dave

They have rights anyways per domestic law in the US.

But what I was doing was pointing out that even armed combatants have rights via international law we agreed to. That set of laws isn't solely for conflict situations. If we give the most extreme cases rights, than surely unarmed civilians have rights.

Just because you don't want them to have rights doesn't make it so.

In fact, you should never gleefully let governments impede on any rights, because yours will be next.

If the act is premeditated it changes how laws are applied. Some silly tart strolls across the border to have an anchor baby, it's premeditated, ship it back. Some idiot comes across with drugs and guns or guns or bombs, shoot it, it's an invader or a criminal. Borders are your first line of defense, use them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Like I said before dem Dems are idiots.

Stop putting party before country. Republicans are just as bad as Democrats if you think otherwise you are delusional or on drugs.

But.. in this particular instance, the Dems are being dumb. Are we not allowed to mention that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join