It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?Maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is a list of things that might be true or some good SCI-FI material.

Maybe some Earthquakes are from other species fighting or mining underground?

Maybe this planet is a farm and we are the crops?

Maybe aliens from other dimensions walk amongst us?

Maybe the "world leaders" know that there is no GOD and that's why they act as they do?

Maybe it is known by a small few that we are under the control of another species and that's the cause for the secrets?

Maybe nothing is real outside of what my mind perceives as real?

Maybe everyone I meet is an angel acting a part to test me?

Maybe EVERYTHING you think you know is a lie?

Maybe this grand illusion of life is all in my/our heads?

Maybe some people we think are crazy might have gotten that way by learning the truth, also a reason for the secrets?

Maybe the human mind is not capable of existing if all were exposed?

Maybe only the clever and motivated will figure out the puzzle to what we call life, to transcend and leave this reality like some of our ancestors?

Maybe the key to the box of keys starts with love?

These are merely statements to stimulate your thoughts.
Please hold any harsh judgements, this is mostly a conversation piece to spark ideas and creativity.
I am open minded to anything being possible, I just would like to hear from you, and know if any of this has crossed your mind before.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
this is why we demand theories based on evidence

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Aside from the earthquake idea all of the above has crossed my mind. Well, crossed is a misnomer really as most of these concepts and many others are still happily hanging out there.

See you at the curtain call?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Maybe you and I need to hang out on April 20th cause I’d like try what you’re having.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I suspect that the OP is saying such a position as you imply, that "We know that such and such." is exactly the problem, a basic and typical anthropocentric position on the entire universe.

If given the premise that mature, superior beings are overseeing us, directing us in a multitude of ways, there is little an uninformed human mind would be able to distinguish of the master plan except the ability to sense that there is a master plan at play that is bigger than ourselves and our governments.

All it takes to glimpse the way chosen for us is to accept that over 70 years of UFOs are indicative of the arrival of sentient beings to our world and extrapolate with curiosity from there.

Of course, denial of all things related to the UFO is a very convenient and effective avoidance tactic. Denial keeps everything within the domain of humanity. No need to posit control elsewhere and the human psyche remains safe.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: I1Am1Ready1Are1You

A list of things that might be true or possibly good science fiction.
If we search for things that might be true or good science fiction then we end up with nothing more that science fiction.

For that matter how can we tell the difference between what is true and what is fiction. How much of what we have taken to be true for so long is really just fiction followed by a long period of time.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Good to know I'm not the only one that has considered such things.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NotaBot
Honestly, Most of my "ideas" do hit after smoking a bowl. I do thank the plant for stimulating my thoughts even if those thoghts may be rubbish.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
lol Very nice reply, I didn't know what to expect with the meaning of your reply but after watching the segment of The Twilight Zone it gave me the willies!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: I1Am1Ready1Are1You
This is a list of things that might be true or some good SCI-FI material.

Maybe some Earthquakes are from other species fighting or mining underground?

Maybe this planet is a farm and we are the crops?

Maybe aliens from other dimensions walk amongst us?

Maybe the "world leaders" know that there is no GOD and that's why they act as they do?

Maybe it is known by a small few that we are under the control of another species and that's the cause for the secrets?

Maybe nothing is real outside of what my mind perceives as real?

Maybe everyone I meet is an angel acting a part to test me?

Maybe EVERYTHING you think you know is a lie?

Maybe this grand illusion of life is all in my/our heads?

Maybe some people we think are crazy might have gotten that way by learning the truth, also a reason for the secrets?

Maybe the human mind is not capable of existing if all were exposed?

Maybe only the clever and motivated will figure out the puzzle to what we call life, to transcend and leave this reality like some of our ancestors?

Maybe the key to the box of keys starts with love?

These are merely statements to stimulate your thoughts.
Please hold any harsh judgements, this is mostly a conversation piece to spark ideas and creativity.
I am open minded to anything being possible, I just would like to hear from you, and know if any of this has crossed your mind before.

Maybe indeed!
All interesting thought-exercises on their own, you sure have a lot of them whirling around in the old noggin!

Would be happy to spitball on any of them, if you wish.

top topics

join