It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden‘s hair sniffing explained .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Rob808

I’ve said this a couple times. But his fetish isn’t a disqualifier. It’s the fact that he has no impulse control and acts on his compulsion in front of the world .

If the man can’t control his kinks. I sure as hell don’t want him making decisions for our country .

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Cuz "pics or it didn't happen".

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I had co-worker like this once, they did it to customers and staff alike, very creepy.
He makes an excuse to get close and then leans in for a whiff.
I know people that haven't seen this can't imagine it, but it's a thing like the OP states.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO BE MADE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEAING TOUCHING THEM IN AN UNACCEPTED WAY.

That's got a legal definition, it's called battery.
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
"The second type of contact that may constitute battery causes no actual physical harm but is, instead, offensive or insulting to the victim. Examples include spitting in someone's face or offensively touching someone against his or her will."

"Touching the person of someone is defined as including not only contacts with the body, but also with anything closely connected with the body, such as clothing or an item carried in the person's hand. For example, a battery may be committed by intentionally knocking a hat off someone's head or knocking a glass out of some-one's hand."

The second part also applies to MAGA hat swiping/snatching liberals.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Here is the skinny:
In his mind Biden is inhaling or absorbing their essence. This springs from a compulsion to dominate females, whether adults or children. This is not an unconscious act, he knows what he is doing. I'm not saying Joe is a pedophile, but pedophiles groom kids by constantly touching them and invading their personal space. He gains a sense of power by making them endure or submit to uncomfortable physical contact.
These are just my personal views, but I have personally dealt with people like him.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Fallingdown

NOPE!

Coke addiction just like Trump.

BeLIEve it or not, Republican's and Democrat's are both typical humans like everyone else and they and their families are just as prone to human ills as everyone else. I realize that alleging they're not godlike creatures, that they're actual homo sapiens, etc. may come off as poppycock, but in fact they are but mere mortals (for now).

You got some proof of that buddy... you know where it sounds like it’s from .... otherwise it’s just whataboutism.
edit on 3-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I met a guy with a fetish for having women ride a push bike over his dick.

I suggested the local bmx track.

My girlfriend met a bloke who just wanted her to pretend to drive his car.

It's a bit odd.....

Biden is a filthy old pedo.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Last time I ran into DB he tried to sniff my back hair. Does that count as trichophilia?

The sniffing is harmless unless it's groin sniffs (roll up a newspaper and smack the crap out of him) It's the cat-like grooming he does with plenty of tongue & spit that gets weird quick.

Ok, that sounds way more gross-kinky now that I re-read it.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

What I'd like to know is what hair from which part of the body is he's sniffing?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I had actually thought Biden always seemed like a pretty nice guy. Kissing and hugging old ladies had always seemed innocuous enough, considering old Joe comes from a bygone era.

HOWEVER...the holding, grabbing, sniffing, stroking, rubbing and nuzzling of other people's children...has NEVER been okay. PERIOD.

It's F'ing weird.
edit on 4-4-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If Creepy Joe doesn't drop out...the Commie-Dems will be hitting him with the little kid complaints from parents.

These current accusations are just "friendly" warning shots across the bow.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey, are we sure he isn’t just checking to see if they’re reptilians? I heard they smell different from humans.. lol

Seriously though, they all (the politicians) have something wrong with them that can be used as leverage to keep them in line, or they would never have made it through the selection process.

It’s all just a big dog and pony show (or more like a Jerry Springer episode, these days) to keep us distracted and entertained while the nefarious agenda goes forward behind the scenes. All this creepy inappropriate behavior is distracting you from actions that might, oh, I dunno, actually affect our future...

Heike

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Heh. Gateway Pundit has pulled up a report from back in 2014 that claimed Bid en enjoyed skinny dipping at the Vice President's residence, and that female Secret Service agents were offended by it.

Also, he constantly annoyed the Secret Service agents by taking last-minute trips back to Delaware.
According to the story, "being assigned to his detail is considered the second worst assignment in the Secret Service after being assigned to protect Hillary Clinton.”

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm going to jump on the other side for a minute, not the liberal side...the other side of humanity, of human interaction, of human needs etc.

I really do not think Biden is doing anything creepy. People today scream CREEP, but is it really? Some people are touchy types and that is how they show their concerns, their empathy etc. Go back even two years and this was seen as a act of compassion...now it is all creepy like, thanks to the liberals and their #metoo. Biden is old, from a time before 2017 this was normal since the dawn of man, so now his own party is trying to eat him alive.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I wonder what kind of political favors I could get if I gave Joe a nice big whiff of my fully grown-out winter back hair. Spring is a long-time coming this year, so that first "man-mow" is waaay overdue.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join