It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden‘s hair sniffing explained .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I got to thinking about all the hair sniffing Joe does .

So I looked up some fetishes and Mr. creepy suffers from trichophilia.

That’s the sexual attraction the hair.

Trichophilia: Trichophilia refers to sexual urges or arousal involving hair. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Trichophilia is available below

On a regular basis he exhibits compulsive behavior at the most inappropriate moments. Now I’m going to sound like a perv but.....

I decided to search images of him to see if he had a chubby during any of this contact . Every time he engaged in his fantasies. He had either position himself behind his victim or the picture was cropped .

Some people could write that off as posing for a picture. But that poses the question as to why he always position’s himself behind a woman or young girl .

Symptoms of Trichophilia

Sexual arousal associated with hair
Abnormal amount of time spent thinking about hair
Recurring intense sexual fantasies involving hair
Recurring intense sexual urges involving hair
Sexual interest in hair

Now I’ll freely amid it I was just goofing around doing some research while looking into this. But when I got to this next part I had one of those daaaaaamm moments.

Treatments for Trichophilia
Psychoanalysis, hypnosis, behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, drug therapy
Treatment is generally not sought unless the condition becomes problematic for the person in some way, or they come under scrutiny of the legal system, and become compelled to address their condition. Many people simply learn to accept their fetish and manage to achieve gratification in an appropriate manner. If treatment is sought, general treatment options for fetishes may include:

www.rightdiagnosis.com...

This comes from psychology today .....

Fetishistic Disorder

Fetishistic disorder is an intense sexual attraction to either inanimate objects or to body parts not traditionally viewed as sexual, coupled with clinically significant distress or impairment.

It’s clearly stated that Trichophilia is a sexual urge.

www.psychologytoday.com...tishistic-disorder

Joe Biden’s defense has been it’s innocent touching and things are misconstrued.

I’m calling that BS he’s a perv.

A past or future diagnosis or arrest and court ordered evaluation will put him in a world of hurt .

edit on 2-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You are most likely correct

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

NOPE!

Coke addiction just like Trump.

BeLIEve it or not, Republican's and Democrat's are both typical humans like everyone else and they and their families are just as prone to human ills as everyone else. I realize that alleging they're not godlike creatures, that they're actual homo sapiens, etc. may come off as poppycock, but in fact they are but mere mortals (for now).

edit on 2-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Joe Biden’s defense has been it’s innocent touching and things are misconstrued.

It's stuff the elites get away with because of their position of power, prestige, and authority. A blind eye is turned, until like in Joey B's case, it draws too much attention..

This ain't no hair fetish bro.

This is corruption and abuse of status that has turned a once-human person into a delusional predatory hedonist.

No one will call them out, so they abandon all reason and civility for their brazen primal urges.

These ain't humans my dude. They're psychopaths of the most dangerous kind.

edit on 2-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

So it can’t be a corrupt abuse of power that is letting him exercise his hair fetish ? Lol

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

This was posted on another thread:

Look how he impulsively GOES OUT OF HIS WAY to grab at a little child. Why do people keep defending this piece of crap?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
STOP. DEFENDING.

STOP LOOKING AWAY

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You had me doubt myself for a second .

tinkertowntiger.blogspot.com...tish-to-keep.html

Hell here’s one from here in 2015

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everybody’s noticed the hair sniffing.

It’s all over the news and Internet.

I just gave it a name .

I’m not being a jerk. But watch that video again. It looks like Biden was reaching for that child’s hair .

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You people are freaking me out.

It's like "they live."

I didn't really want to put on those sunglasses. Thanks for making me look.

I wonder what would happen if you walked up to him and started doing an old-school exorcism on him. If he'd just stand there looking quizzically at you, or if blood would start to ooze from every orifice while he shrieked the name of his dark master.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Broseph, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying this isn't some harmless little fetish that stops at hair.

Some men like legs, some men like gozangas, some men like hair. Then there's Joey B. Bad.

He's a dirty pedo pervert and if this is what he's doing with cameras rolling I don't even want to know what the hell he's doing behind closed doors.

Watch my video and tell me you don't feel nauseous and angry at the world.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I never said he wasn’t a pedo and yes you can have more than one fetish .

But any fetish that you can’t control especially in public is dangerous .

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Personally, its someone who doesn't understand personal space. My father in law is the same way. Very close to you, hands on, hugger...

That said, yeah let the #metoo crowd eat their own on this. They made the bed, they can sleep in it. If unsubstantiated claims can almost bring down a nominee to the Supreme Court, lots of pictures of Biden sniffing hair and rubbing shoulders should also be fair game.

Besides, didint Gillete make a commercial basically saying this behavior was bad?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If Biden is that horny with cameras around, Imagine what he's done in less public settings.

Anyway, Newt Gingrich said last week that Biden should seriously rethink entering the race. Some damning info to be released about his former boss (Barack), which will also shed a bad light on the Vice President (Joe Biden).

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

your masters in " pop psychology " from the university of google - is really working out for you

edit on 2-4-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
and I suspect Gingrich knows Biden a bit better than most people, given they were both congressional members for how long?
Gingrich resigned from his office for an affair he had, and him telling Biden to withdrawal should be a big red flag.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
But he doesn't limit himself to sniffing around, he tries to touch and kiss them, and talks to them in their ears in very creepy ways

That guy has a big big problem, and no excuse should do. He needs to be checked and if necessary, moved away from those kids and woman

I don't remember and could not find it right now but there's even a video of a parent slapping Uncle Joe hand away from his child, and this implies he knows what's up, even if he never says so. That's bad

If he has a problem or illness, he should treat it and be honest about it. But honestly, he should not assume he will be able to keep it going because of who he is

Power corrupts

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Awww...C'mon, uncle Joe is just being affectionate.

**shudder!**

New flesh pink colored campaign slogan hats for everyone - "IGSY" (I'm Gonna Smell You).

Because MAGA is so...last week.
edit on 4/2/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Fetish or not. if you can't control yourself to keep from touching kids in a creepy manner in public settings than how can we trust you to do the right thing when you are in a position of power?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My wife likes to smell our dogs paws. It’s like one weird thing about her. But it’s not all that weird. But weird enough I wouldn’t vote for her as president. We don’t need a paw sniffing President in office. Nor do we need a little girl sniffing President in office.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join