It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA is collecting everything - Bill Binney interview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: JBurns

Yea so when they assassinate and clone you, you're robotic clone will be acting bonkers

I think the show black mirror did an episode on making a clone from social media.

Or are we already in that world
Explains a lot about me now huh?

Sadly, the simulation part is indeed true however!

cointelegraph.com...

They call it a "Sentient World Simulation" and it is modeled on many data sources many open sources but this does include data from their bulk collection.

Maybe if I talk about beer more maybe my doppelganger will get to drink more

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

The Amish may have been right in some respect

Like the NSA's activities, your point must be stealthy because it went right past me

They do not believe in the use of most technolgy, they consider it the devils work.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Our a compromised bus controller.

Last I checked usb, hard drive, and Ethernet ran through the same chip- before even reaching ram. [/quote

No, that would be an inconceivable bottleneck. They all have their own microcontrollers. They have high priority interrupt vectors to off load data to the cpu or buffer it up for DMA. Ram is always a destination but it is controlled and segmented via virtual memory management of the entire address space.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Also, I don't agree with your thinking that their button doesn't link purchases. I believe it does, and it does much more than that.

I guess it depends on what exactly you mean.

What button? Where? As long as you aren't logged into a service, they (commercial entities - yeah, I know the NSA can probably track everyone regardless) cannot track you... or are you saying they can?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There is more than the NSA watching. There is an anomaly I will refer to as Q. It lives in the electromagnetic spectrum, in places we cannot see and dimensions we do not know. Trust the plan.
edit on 24-7-2019 by kwakakev because: change name

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Nothing new..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join