It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron barmaid AOC once again proves her gross ignorance of US History

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I already told you what it was, you literally responded to my quote from politico of what Obama did. Feel free to read the post you responded to.

This is all you told me.

We worked with him specifically on his strategy. The Republicans were in control of the Illinois Senate at the time. They loved to hold votes on 'partial birth' and 'born alive'. They put these bills out all the time... because they wanted to pigeonhole Democrats

blogs.abcnews.com...

First of all, that doesn't seem to be a legitimate ABC site, and it's certainly not Politico.

And, it proves nothing of your assertion that Obama and Planned Parenthood enacted deed that tortured and murdered babies, and certainly nothing to prove that they did any such thing to "hurt" Republicans.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Jonjonj

Tran and Northam in Virginia were both for a bill that would legalize abortion during the birth process. What change in the child has taken place in the second before it's delivered and the second after? None. Logically if you are for one, you can not be against the other.

I am against the murder of live children. Perhaps the word babies is easier for you to reconcile.
Regardless: if you want to kill children at least accept what you are.

A child killer.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Are you blind or obtuse?

Obama the abortion extremist

In the Illinois legislature, he opposed the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act” three times. The bill recognized babies born after attempted abortions as persons and required doctors to give them care. Obama’s stalwart opposition to the bill came up during the 2008 campaign, and his team responded with a farrago of obfuscation and distortions.

(Abortion doctors were leaving infants to die without any care.) The bill was supposedly a threat to abortion rights. Except it wasn’t. Obama opposed a version that stipulated it didn’t affect the legal status of infants still in the womb.

www.politico.com...

Politico.

That is all direct from the post you replied to of mine. I know you aren't blind, so selective reading?

You then asked me to source it was done intentionally in connection with planned parenthood. The planned parenthood president stated it in an interview given to ABC.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I agree, my point is you can't be for killing a baby as they come out of the womb and logically be against the killing of a baby after it leaves the womb. There is zero difference, 2 seconds makes no change. So logically, these Democrats are for infanticide.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I agree, my point is you can't be for killing a baby as they come out of the womb and logically be against the killing of a baby after it leaves the womb. There is zero difference, 2 seconds makes no change. So logically, these Democrats are for infanticide.

It's the same as deciding to kill a child bassed on geography really.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Democrats get their revisionist history from communist writer Howard Zinn.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It's insane having an abortion debate with a liberal. When informed of the logical conclusion of their beliefs and what it would actually allow they get flustered usually and their arguments tend to turn into "because that's wrong" or "because that's illegal", without being able to argue how what is "wrong" and "illegal" is any different than what they believe.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's insane having an abortion debate with a liberal

Especially in a thread in which the OP was not about abortion at all.

AOC's ignorance can only be addressed by massive deflection; that says a lot.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Several liberals actually argued she is right.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Everyday this Cortez chick keeps proving that she is dumber than we thought she was yesterday.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

New York Democrats just cut funding to the Special Olympics while giving themselves a big pay raise. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is silent.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

a reply to: Sookiechacha Although she is completely wrong and I'm not sure how you missed it. AOC made the laughably false claim that Republicans changed the US Constitution to prevent FDR from having another term as President. I'm assuming since he had been dead for two years at the time, the evil Republicans didn't change it for his next term as President. Because he was dead. And probably couldn't run again. Because he was dead. Hope that helped.

trump makes laughably false claims daily... how come you never post or comment on those? Not just you, everybody that is still here? making the multiple daily anti dem threads....

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

New York Democrats just cut funding to the Special Olympics while giving themselves a big pay raise. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is silent.

mobile.twitter.com...

Jerry Nadler's comment:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
AOC makes Dubya look like the class valedictorian. Unbelievable what this woman does not know. Maybe we can find her an important position in the Administrative wing of government.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Tell us one of the claims that you're laughing about.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
AOC makes Dubya look like the class valedictorian. Unbelievable what this woman does not know. Maybe we can find her an important position in the Administrative wing of government.

Democrats accept her as the face of their party, so let's not Rock the Boat.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Because 9 times out of 10 I have looked at his "false" claims, the media is lying an Trump was right. Someone posted "lies" by Trump earlier and the very fight "lie" was actually right.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

She is a horse's rear

So un-serious that no serious person would take her....serious.

She is looking more and more like a distraction every day. "Hey, you, look over here! Watch what I'm doing"

I wish I could say she was in a class of her own... but from Maxine Waters, Shiela Jackson, Jerry Nadler, Da-nang Dick Blumenthal, Castro, Feinstein and so many others.... it is clear we have some real below average folks attempting to write law.

What a scary proposition. Those with little to no knowledge of law writing law. Think about that for a second. Worse than that, they are clueless when it comes to civics/government and our Constitutionally limited government/enumerated rights.

Think of the chaos they have already caused. Some of them genuinely think the DOJ is its own separate branch of government (vs. beholden to the Exec branch as it is) or that the Constitution should be simply "amended" through mob-rule popular vote alone.
edit on 4/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agree, I think it was Von Clausewitz or Sun Tzu who said something along the lines of "When your enemy is making a mistake, do not stand in their way"

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Lumenari

a reply to: Sookiechacha Although she is completely wrong and I'm not sure how you missed it. AOC made the laughably false claim that Republicans changed the US Constitution to prevent FDR from having another term as President. I'm assuming since he had been dead for two years at the time, the evil Republicans didn't change it for his next term as President. Because he was dead. And probably couldn't run again. Because he was dead. Hope that helped.

making the multiple daily anti dem threads....

Everyone needs a hobby

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join