It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Photos of Chinese High-Tech Weapons Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Commercial satellite images have provided the first photographs of a secret Chinese anti-satellite laser base in western Xinjiang province, along with other high-technology weapons facilities.

The laser facility is located near a lake and is about 145 miles south of the Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang.

Satellite Photos Show Chinese Anti-Satellite Laser Base

There are images of the Xinjiang laser facility, an EMP experimental facility, a Mobile pulse generator site and the Ngari space tracking station. All are commercial satellite images.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sounds like if we ever go to war with China, we'll be sent back 60 years or so pretty fast. Take down our satellites and I'm sure they have a plan to hack are supposedly weak power system.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Coordinates are..
41.7640705, 87.4198373

Edit:

edit on 1-4-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You got it, brother, we should simply close up shop and turn over the keys to them. They obviously have all of the new, neat, and formidable hardware, and we have....zero, I guess, according to your outlook.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I’m sure that address has been entered into the guidance system of a MIRV, somewhere that’s just waiting in the bullpen.

Get real people, the US has a war game running for every scenario.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PeanutVendor

Didn't say that. I basically said they could do serious damage. Doesn't mean we couldn't either..

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Whatever you think takes you off the hook....

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

China have never attacked anyone in a war. I'd trust them more than I trust some other countries. No need to fear them just because they look different or have a different ideology. That's just scare mongering which the world media are so damn good at.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Once the accurate satellite path and other data is known, directed energy weapons located at five different places can take over the task," Bhat said.

That would explain the X-37B it’s maneuverable and nobody’s sure if it’s anti-satellite, counter anti-satellite, surveillance, armed , a shuttle or all five .

Never worry about the bigmouth’s, it’s the guy that says nothing you should fear .

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SanitySearcher

No need to fear them just because they look different or have a different ideology.

Yeah, for the most part, no reason to fear them unless you are a Chinese citizen of course. Then you better not be a Uigher muslim, or you will get sent to a concentration camp to be "re-educated" into how to be Chinese properly. Also, you better not be a practitioner of a folk religion, or you might just get sent off to donate your organs, along with 200,000 of your fellows. Oh, and while you are at it, better not have any religion but the communist party for that matter.

Oh, and if you want to leave your home city, better hope your social credit score is high enough to buy a bus ticket...

But thankfully mostly just Chinese Citizens have to deal with that. I mean nevermind that they are trying to use UN posturing and are bribing all of Africa to form a voting block with them, or that they mean to control the internet, or that they have a publically announced 50 year plan to dominate the world, with steps laid out that they are on track for.

Or that the government's official desire is a worldwide ethnostate populated only by the Han people... the middle people, greatest of all people, and if you disagree too loudly, you might get to meet the Falun Gong people again.

But just a different ideology, really.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I’m not so sure about that. I recently ran across an article that might be kryptonite to the DF 26 carrier killer everyone’s been worried about .

It’s a mach 7.2 hypervelocity artillery shell that fires out of the standard mk.45 deck gun . It’s kinetic energy killer and should give the plenty of time to work on rail guns. A Navy spokesman said we’ve got one rail gun and we got thousands of deck guns . Despite the cost of $90,000 of shell, it’s probably a drop in the bucket compared to retrofitting all navy ships with rail guns

Of course the Army and Marines want them too for the 155 mm howitzers and I imagine tank rifles .

nationalinterest.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Read this book if you ever have time. This scenario with lasers by the Chinese knocking satellites out of the sky is part of it
very good read.
www.amazon.com...

Lasers, Space planes out of Nevada and Florida...
Just in time for Trumps Space Force.

Edit: oh.. skip the Noory part

edit on 1-4-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I was imaging what an early war with china might be like. I'm not a military strategist on foreign superpowers, so feel free to correct me. However, Trying to make me look like an anti-American china cheerleader just makes you look like an a$s.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks

I’ll give it a try it sounds like Tom Clancy on steroids .

new topics

top topics

join