It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bad Does the US-Mex Border Crisis Need To Get Before Democrats Start Caring?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Grass grows green where money flows free 😎

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're saying Democrats place MONEY above LIVES of Americans?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're saying Democrats place MONEY above LIVES of Americans?

Sie haben alle ihren Preis

🤓

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In my state, Mississippi, a black man burned down his church and spray painted a pro Trump message on the side. These people hate Trump more than they love their god or their community, never mind their country. How can they hate someone so much that they’ve never met before? It’s because they were full of hate to begin with and their media tapped into to their hate and played them like a fiddle and told them what to think and how to feel. It would be funny if it wasn’t on such a grand scale
My point being they would rather see the death of America than for Trump to be a successful president. I GUARANTEE you if Trump wanted open borders they would demand a wall. These people are pathologic and unless Trump has an ace up his sleeve to expose how America has been compromised through a silent takeover via the media and makes them realize China and Russia have been whispering in their ear this whole time, civil war is inevitable.
I just hope it happens while I’m still young and strong enough to kill me some commies

edit on 5-4-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What does that have to do with what I posted?
But, neither does it matter what I believe someone cares about.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yeah.

Extremists of any bent should be avoided.

So should those who think that morals account for nothing if it means a bigger paycheck or lower tax bill.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I was going to say when they cross wearing MAGA hats...

That is sort of an excellent idea. It would be one of those weird moments like when Muslims protest sex ed in schools. The libs are frozen not knowing how to respond.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Not if there is a drought. Money has no power.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows

What does that have to do with what I posted?
But, neither does it matter what I believe someone cares about.

I care about what you think about, don't think you have no mark on anybody.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
April 9, 2019

It's good to see that President Trump is not waiting for our "do nothing" Congress fix the growing crisis at our southern border.

Like President Trump, Stephen Miller is determined to do what's best for America and Americans, even if it isn't politically correct, or if it causes economic pain for a short time.

White House adviser Stephen Miller is finally taking charge of the Trump administration’s immigration priorities as Kirstjen Nielsen, General John Kelly’s former aide, resigned from the top post at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Border hawk Kris Kobach is seen as a leading contender to replace Nielsen as Miller consolidates his grip on the border crisis. But Kobach could also be relegated to an invented “border czar” role with unclear duties. The United States is currently under invasion, with George Soros money financing the invading caravan organizers.

Ken Cuccinelli, an avowed NeverTrumper during Trump’s political rise, is also inexplicably being discussed as a candidate for a top border-related position.

A handful of DHS bureaucrats are following Nielsen out the door, as well as the director of the Secret Service, whom Trump personally ordered gone.

“Replacing the USSS director signals that immigration hardliner Stephen Miller is gaining more leverage in the White House,” the Daily Mail reports.

Good. Miller is not only a poetic speechwriter for President Trump, but also one of the few Trump administration officials who exist mostly outside of the incompetent bureaucracy displayed by the large majority of the American government.
More at: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
April 9, 2019

From this morning's update:

A caravan-size influx of migrants is flooding across the border each week in just a single sector, a top Border Patrol official told lawmakers Tuesday -- the latest indicator of the growing migration crisis on the southern border.

“Much media attention has focused on caravans coming across from Central America,” Rio Grande Valley Sector Chief Patrol Agent Rodolfo Karisch said at a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing. “But the fact is that RGV is receiving caravan-equivalent numbers every seven days.”
www.foxnews.com...

Unfortunately, it looks like Congress will not act until some of their colleagues, or relatives, are adversely affected by illegal immigrants. The fact that this crisis is hurting Americans outside of their little circles, means nothing to them.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
On the radio this morning they said that 9000 illegal immigrants were detained at this time a year ago at a border crossing. Today, at is this time, three months into 2019 they detained 70,000 illegal immigrants at the same crossing. How can an economy sustain that?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

My opinion is not germane to the facts.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
On the radio this morning they said that 9000 illegal immigrants were detained at this time a year ago at a border crossing. Today, at is this time, three months into 2019 they detained 70,000 illegal immigrants at the same crossing. How can an economy sustain that?

April 12, 2019

The border cities and towns are suffocating with legal and illegal immigrants right now. That's one reason why President Trump is proposing to send many of them where they are "welcomed with open arms"... to Sanctuary Cities and States.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Court allows Trump administration to send asylum seekers to Mexico

(April 12, 2019) The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled to uphold the Trump administration's policy to make asylum seekers wait for their court hearings in Mexico, rather than stay in America the AP reports.

😆😆😆

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

State of Emergency declared in Yuma Arizona. Too many migrants!

www.breitbart.com...

The U.S. needs to start taking them to "Migrant Friendly" cities ASAP.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
May 16, 2019

Rumor: President Trump wants to invoke the Insurrection Act to boot Illegal Immigrants from the country.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Reportedly, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was axed because she wouldn't go along with the plan.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Reported last week.
Over 100,000 a MONTH but.. "no crisis here!" Nothing to see- move along now

Yeah, I live in Texas. I invite EVERYONE that is comfortably insulated by us border states who think we are crying wolf to come down and stay awhile. Can highly recommend El Paso for some fun sight seeing

Wa Post

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

It's too bad that the plan was shelved for shipping overflow immigrants to Sanctuary Cities, while they await their court date.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Totally Agree!
I wonder if we will get the truth when things start going sideways? I guess we know the answer to that though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join