It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bad Does the US-Mex Border Crisis Need To Get Before Democrats Start Caring?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's not a question of caring. The only thing that they care about is their power base, their need to control in order to promote and entrench their corrupt, self-destructive ideology.

They have no capacity to actually care about anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If the dems think it's an advantage for them they will never care.

Just like them blobking a disaster bill for the Midwest in favor of more money for Puerto Rico.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that the words "care" and "democrat" could be used in the same sentence. Now i'm confused.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Dems will start caring when all the illegals start voting for Trump.

OR

When their own kid is hurt or worse by one that was let out 20 times for everything from murder to weapons possession. We have enough criminals of our own to ignore dealing with career criminals from south of the border trying to sneak in here.
edit on 2-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It's been a crisis for 15 years.

They have altered the language. English is not primarily taught in schools.

They have got a foot hold in the business sector. Have taken over the landscaping, roofing, home improvement, restaurant and fast food, cleaning,

Are sending more money directly out of the country then any other group

Avoid taxes more then any other group

Have contributed to the rise of ms13

There is absolutely zero benefit and lots of risks.

How anyone supports the democratic look the other away approach are setting these aliens and citizens up for death

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How Bad Does the US-Mex Border Crisis Need To Get Before Democrats Start Caring?

When illegal immigrants begin voting Republican.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As soon as an illegal rapes one of their daughters.... it will be an emergency.
The minute someone not supposed to be in the country gets drunk and drives head on into one of their loved ones.... it will be an emergency.

Until then, Your emergency is not my emergency

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats don't care and NEVER will.

Democrats care about only ONE thing - staying in POWER.

If Americans won't vote to give them this power, they'll bring in illegals that will.

Agree. But I would add, it's moved beyond caring to acting. There has to be some activity to solve this. Feelings don't matter, action does.

Trump really needs to take the bull by the horns at this point and let the feelings fall where they may. Not doing something on a major level is a sign of weakness - to and on either side. But if he has a real plan, it sure would make things more amicable. Come on Trump...….follow through with your threats but at least have a plan of action that will not make this a limp band-aid to an issue that needs some serious thought out planning. Pick up your balls and go for broke. We aren't in Kansas any more and the time is now.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah let me know when a year goes by where illegal immigration doesn't decline and then we'll talk about crisis.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That would be hilarious if they pretended to be trump supporters then suddenly trump changed his tune.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What happened I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Maybe trump shouldn't write checks he can't cash. Sounds like a Trumps problem to me not the democrats.
edit on 3-4-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat Parti need denazification now 😎

They support the NWO efforts to destabilize all free nations.

Some kind of "shock" back to reality and normalization is needed.

The reality and normalization of your country is:

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Who will take up the lamp?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
What happened I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Maybe trump shouldn't write checks he can't cash. Sounds like a Trumps problem to me not the democrats.

If Trump closes the border and pulls all foreign aid we send to Mexico, Mexico will be paying for the wall!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I decided to log on to Twitter.

‪@realDonaldTrump Maybe a key to gaining some House support would be to hand out a boat load of MAGA hats south of the border. Once they are caught coming over wearing them the Democrats will fight hard to keep them out.‬

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

When its as bad as trump claims it is.... until then its just more well you know...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Illegals cant vote.... you know this.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toolgal462

Illegals cant vote.... you know this.

Sure they can 😎

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When its as bad as trump claims it is.... until then its just more well you know...

Why bring Trump into it? You've been told by the DHS, CBP, local leo's and landowners on the border that it's bad and it needs to be fixed immediately. You've just chosen to be ignorant and ignore the information coming from the people that actually know whats going on. Where do you think Trump gets his info? It certainly isn't CNN where you go to get your brainwashed. You don't seem to know anything besides what CNN tells you, you should know.

There's people dealing with the situation 24/7 at the border. Why would anyone with half a brain not listen to what some of these agencies and citizens are saying. I know better than to trust anything my gov tells me, but good gawd theres a point where all the evidence you could ever want is right in front of you and you can no longer ignore the facts. Unless of course you enjoy the view with your head buried in the sand. If that's the case, then you don't have the mental apitude for debate anyways.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have more.
You were saying?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

Can you believe Democrats actually CONDONE these Cartel actions??

Rep. Michael Cloud: Well, it’s about control, it’s about influence, it’s about money. To them people who come across the border are dollar figures.

They don’t care about individuals.

Just a couple of weeks ago Customs and Border Patrol released a video where cartel members dropped a couple of young ladies into razor wire at the border so that our Border Patrol would leave their post go there to care for them.

Our Customs and Border Patrol–they always prioritize life, and so whenever there is a situation where people’s life is in danger they always go to that. But the cartels take advantage of that.

And so they’ll call in fake 911 calls in some areas because the only first responders there are customs and border patrol and then send drugs up the other way.

And this is a case where again they dropped a couple of young ladies into razor wire and then once they left their posts filtered humans and drugs through. This is what our inaction has caused to happen on the border.
www.theepochtimes.com...

<< 1    3 >>

join