It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker for many years finally decided to join and stop replying to threads in my mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Like stated, long time lurker, probably around 15 years or more. I have enjoyed reading many of the diverse threads and topics on ATS over the years. I belong to several gun, knife and survival related forums that I am active in. I'm a prepper type, an environmental remediation supervisor by trade, a gun and knife enthusiast, a Trump supporter from day one, and a generally reasonable and thinking non-sheep. There is certainly other life in our galaxy, we know very little about the physical and non-physical world we live in, killing unborn babies is murder, we are born to die but not supposed to die before we are born by human hands, and I hope that there are some real revelations in space, energy, time, and politics that come to light before I push up daisies.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'd lose interest after 15 years lurking. I said that in a good way.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You should see my beard

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Trueman

You should see my beard

Pix or it didn't happen.

To the OP, you should save something about you for the second date...

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

welcome and congratulations on the 15 year lurk.

must ask the overlords if they'll add it to the stats. ah damn it, got any photos?

f.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm not a tease

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

welcome and congratulations on the 15 year lurk.

must ask the overlords if they'll add it to the stats. ah damn it, got any photos?

f.

I do, but I can't figure out how to post them on this site yet using (use dot com). IMG code doesn't work, the
didn't work??? I usually don't have an issue posting pics to forums.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a certain amount of posts are required last time I looked before the doors fully open.
f.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the good ship ATS, you been paddling that dinghy in our wake long enough.

Don't think the site allows externally hosted images any longer, could be wrong on that, though.

Uploading images to ATS

They have to be less than 3MB, I believe or they won't upload even though it looks like they do and you don't get a message saying why not.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I lurked since 2005

Basically the conspiracy theorist in me would always come search this site for information about a new found rabbit hole, or insomnia would send me here to scan for new topics to ponder about.

I never felt like I had anything to add until I hit mid 30’s and Other social media is too PC.

So I decided to sign up where there’s other people who obviously have more openness than my know in real life circle.

Welcome. I’ve enjoyed it so far.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm not a tease

Post before that....

You should see my beard

I beg to differ.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Gesus really... 15 years?

what took ya so long...…………………..

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Whatever you should be careful about accusing people you don’t know of sexual assault. If that was in real life there would be serious consequences...

new topics

top topics

join