It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If border is closed no Avocados

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The upcoming Avocado War could be far worse than the Pimento Conflict of 1884. Pimentoes never fully recovered from the carnage.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

that sounds like fat. apologies if i am wrong but that is a huge snipping weight man.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

GOOD!

I HATE AVACADOS!

HATE 'EM!

*blegh*

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

its because you are a cat. the only green thing you like is cat weed

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Guardian is a shte source anyway. everyone knows they are propaganda for the NWO english.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

that sounds like fat. apologies if i am wrong but that is a huge snipping weight man.

I didn't say I was thin, I said I'm on a cut. I guarantee you I'm not slamming 9,000 cals of anything, let alone avocados, even when I'm not on a cut. Anyone doing that would either need to be on the cardio machines for hours a day or be gaining a couple lbs to potentially 8-10 lbs of fat per week.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

go to the toilet much

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

dont panic we have hundreds of acres of avo farms by us
also have one on my garden

edit on 1-4-2019 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
little guy.

I'm 6'4, 325... was 350 at the start of the year, but I'm on a cut at the gym right now, little guy.

I'm 7'3, tiny one. One day you'll understand how important avocados are to normal people (me).

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

'on a cut' does that mean you are stopping fast food? Is it weight lifter lingo? I am just trying to learn some terms. thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I cannot believe my life has turned into arguing with short guys about why I need 30 avocados a day. UGH.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
April Fool's joke. No illegal avocados.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Avacados are a fad food? .. I'm pretty sure they've always been awesome.

"Slightly higher"? Probably much higher. Sometimes they get up to $2 each where I live. If they went to $3-4 dollars it would really suck.

If trump is going to do it, he better have a full proof plan, and not a half-arsed one.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

'on a cut' does that mean you are stopping fast food? Is it weight lifter lingo? I am just trying to learn some terms. thank you.

It basically just means I'm eating a lot more protein than anything else, burning fat while building muscle. I'd say stopping fast food, but I have never been a big fast food eater.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So eating more steaks and burgers?

I think working out is half the battle. The other half is curbing fatty meat and # food. But I just got (I think) carpal tunnel from lifting too much and then drumming 2 days in a row after that. I use my wrists too much. I think I used too much weight on a curl machine and now my thumb tingles. It's annoying as #.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Gee, no avacados for people. California Avacados won't be here for a month and stocks here will be out in three weeks. Prices will skyrocket. The water shortage in California was in part made worse by Avacados, it seem that those plants need real lots of water.

I hope people find out they feel better without them, but they may already be addicted so I suppose there will be chaos among all the addicts.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
April Fool's joke. No illegal avocados.

If the price of Avacodos goes sky high, I know that they will start smuggling them across the border, the border patrol guys have wives and some are women. Since lots of women like Avacados, I am sure there will be lots of border guards looking the other way as those Avacados slip into America.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
LOL- it’s funny when I actually see a post that sounds like one I might make- I click on it and it’s you JAG. I guess we must think alike.

I noticed the avacado toast story this morning over coffee and laughed with my husband.. I initially said good- maybe we should just grow them here and he said that they’re probably native to that area and grow best there. I responded that maybe we should try a diet of things that are abundant and natural in our area - perhaps it could cure a multitude of ailments rather than having all our food imported in from around the world.

Just some strange thoughts. I hate avocado myself.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OMG avocados.....NOOOOOOOOO. You all better start thinking about prices and shortages due to the floods here in the midwest, not friggin avocados FFS.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The smugglers are gonna start taking the seed out of the avocados and hiding illegals in there...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join