It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper: Obama Ordered Russia Probe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
www.oann.com...

According to former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former President Obama ordered an operation that led to the years-long Russia probe. One America’s Kristian Rouz has more.

www.youtube.com...

uh oh. I don't think they were supposed to invoke the name of Deity.
I wonder where this might lead? Perhaps very soon lunatic lefties will be begging to bring Hillary back into the discussion.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ol' big ears is up to them ears in the Russia farce.

Funny thing about Mueller's probe because from what we know so far, it talks about Russian interference in the US political system but all that happened under Big Ears watch.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Ol' big ears is up to them ears in the Russia farce.

Funny thing about Mueller's probe because from what we know so far, it talks about Russian interference in the US political system but all that happened under Big Ears watch.

Barry "Big Ears" Soetoro , the criminal mastermind
I like it

edit on 4/1/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I love how it already sparked a nerve, resulting in left biased "fact checkers" like Punditfact and anti-right social media (facebook), to twist the narrative. LMAO!

Article wrong that Clapper said Obama is behind Trump Russia collusion investigation

A website accused James Clapper of throwing President Barack Obama under the bus for ordering the Trump campaign "witch hunt."

This story was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.

The article wrongly conflates the Obama-directed intelligence assessment with Mueller’s investigation of possible collusion by members of Trump’s campaign.

It’s inaccurate to say Clapper "flips" in his statement. He is referring to a different aspect of the Russian investigation than the article suggests. We found no change of position from Clapper.

www.politifact.com...
edit on 4/1/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I love how it already sparked a nerve, resulting in left biased "fact checkers" like Punditfact and anti-right social media (facebook), to twist the narrative. LMAO!

Yea, he isn't supposed to be mentioned. Clapper may have made a small boo boo.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's amazing just how fast facebook can investigate and report on such matters. It's a shame we didn't task them with the whole Russia probe.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I expect Obama to be arrest any minute along with Hillary Clinton.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

sadly, the idiot left would probably applaud that, you know, since Trump is orange and all.

Once a long time ago, stupid democrats didn't weaponize the intel agencies against political rivals. Back before Chicago Politics was the norm. Embrace your new party! Where integrity is nothing but a fluffy word, and only bad guys (see also republicans) are charged with crimes. You must be proud.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If Lindsay Graham gets his way, Dumbo, Ol Dodgy and a slew of others are about to hit the spotlight.

Shoe - meet other foot.........

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

"If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did, that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place."

Um, this is quoted as said by Obama, from Clapper. I don't claim to be a smart man, but I know what love is Jenny.

As has been said a few times, either Obama was not in control of anything, or he ordered this, there really can't be an alternative theory.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's amazing just how fast facebook can investigate and report on such matters. It's a shame we didn't task them with the whole Russia probe.

That's because this is the THIRD TIME Clapper has stated that Obama started the Russia investigation. The first time was before Congress, in 2017.

The Russia Investigation began with the U.S. seeking to find out if Russia was, or was planning to, interfere in the 2016 U.S. elections. This was in 2015. Obama ordered the DOJ (Loretta Lynch) to begin spying on Donald Trump, to see if he was getting help from Russia, after Trump easily knocked out 15 competitors during the Republican primaries.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I hope so.

And they whip the results out just in time for the 2020 election.

edit on 1-4-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Clapper under blackmail - they have him on perjury (+more).

Obama/Clinton had to protect all the vested interests in Russia.

Best way to do it was to set up a "blame somebody else" scenario ahead of time in case she lost and the program gets exposed (like it has) 😎

Millions spent. Billions already lost. 😎

Smart aren't they 😆

edit on Apr-01-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Be arrest or "take arrest" ?

😎😮

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We can only hope

Every last person responsible for this treasonous plot needs arrested and charged with the appropriate offense

Those willing to testify against co-conspirators should be given leniency, in order to help build a rock solid case negating the necessity of using plea bargains to make up for weak cases

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Obama acting like the Third-world dictator he always was.
No surprise, except to the fellating leftists

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Clapper: Obama Ordered Russia Probe

Of course he did! There's no way that Obama did not know and consent -- if not order it himself.

This is from Clapper's interview with Anderson Cooper in July 2018:

If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it's an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

uh oh. I don't think they were supposed to invoke the name of Deity. I wonder where this might lead?

Very good question. I'm not holding my breath for anything good to come of this. I cannot believe that Team Trump, the entire intelligence community, and probably every critter in congress does not know and has not known forever. They should already have everything they need to nail Obama. So...

Is Trump going to drain the swamp? Or is Trump going to play his own games?

Here is a very good read on Obama's deep and longstanding connections with some of the major players:

Triple Evils, Obama, Perkins Coie Law Firm And Fusion GPS

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It appears that the Democrats are much more apt to break laws of our nation these days than Republicans ever did. Obama doing that is much worse than what Nixon did with his wiretapping. Yet, Obama isn't getting impeached for his part in this illegal activity.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's not soup yet, sorry guys.

You know who I feel sorry for? AG Barr. Poor guy. He's supposed to be at the peak of his career, sitting back and relaxing in the afterglow of years of work to get this far, and instead he's going to wind up getting cases against the most politically powerful people on the freakin' planet: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch... you just know there's some nice quiet investigations going on at the FBI into these people. It'll take some time, though. They're staying out of sight, (hopefully) out of mind while the heat is on, no doubt hoping this'll all blow over. It won't of course, but at least being silent might buy them some time. Maybe Barr can relax a bit till then.

Until then... it's not soup yet.

TheRedneck

<<   2  3 >>

join