It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Sissy sons a new school to teach masculinity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I feel the primary offender of non-masculinity, is the over nurturing of boys.
With the rise of single mothers across the nation, it become a consequential outcome.

I've seen the difference within my own home. My son would come in with scratches from playing with friends.

Mom: OMG how did that happen? lets go clean it with Peroxide and put a Band-Aid. Don't go playing like that any more ok!

Me: Leave him alone, it's just scratches. He'll be fine. Boys will be boys!

Today, my boys are all grown up. One is a loving father, but who also lets his son be a boy. The other has no kids and also believes it's ok for boys to play a bit rough.

Let's be clear!

Being masculine isn't about becoming a jerk or a bully. Alas, some people wrongfully equate that with masculinity.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Masculinity is good if you're a father, children need a male role model. What good is femininity these days? Being passive and emotional sure solves all the issues...

Wait, why am I trying to explain this to you? You won't be happy unless we do away with the male gender because you have daddy issues.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: pavil

Maybe one day people can screw themselves.

I am always telling people to try that

Dae

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This thread is a bit moronic.

A lot of posts are off their heads too. (Someone mentioned that China is punishing boys for being boys, how is your perception this twisted? China is punishing them for being "sissy" due to the fact that there arn't any women around)

China is the main moron of them all. The country that proposed one child policy, allowed people to kill and abandon female children/babies. Well this is what you get China, a nation of moronic millennial incels!

And why bother to teach them to be masculine (I imagine they mean, stop whining, grow a pair and get on with it type of masculinity) when there is hardly any women for them to be all macho with anyway? Is China planning on importing women or something?

Perhaps all this is because boys are favored? Boys are better to have. Change that perception and reality then people would have had boy and girl babies. But no instead they killed or abandoned the girls without considering the consequences.

Well... we learn one thing here, men need women and women need men. One day I hope the radicals on both side of this supposed gender war realise this and move on, grow a pair and deal.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

I always find it humorous when people call a thread stupid and then post five paragraphs
commenting on it

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm>>>> Its a push to strip people of their identity and individuality while pretending to embrace individuality. They're taught that its bad to distinguish others and they're forced to adopt similarities. Any straying from one norm is bad. No girly girls and no he man boys. Unless you're a boy who wants to be a girly girl or a girl who wants to be a tom boy, then its encouraged. And you can't identify with any religion or ethnicity. We can't be drones if we have feelings of ethnic identity and religious beliefs and sexual orientation. And certainly no national and even regionalism allowed. One world, nobody stands out and nobody can classify themelves as anything but one of the masses. Go to a book store sometime. I was looking for a childrens book for my 5 year old nephew and saw a whole slew of gender oriented childrens book, much aimed at girls. Princesses wear pants, breaking gender norms, etc. There's a difference between someone seeking to be different and telling someone they SHOULD be different or even that they AREN'T different.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I dont know what happen.

There has to be a chemical being introduced to cause this.

Maybe hidden in plastic bottles.

Girls today look like boys and boys are more feminine.

Grip strength is abysmal among boys
Women no longer have natural big boobies

During the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70. 80, and 90s at 19 years old, men were men and women were women.

Men were being a dad and working full time
Women being 100% mothers.

Produced very tough patriotic citizens.

Not even comparable to the freak show people today

Dae

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah I understand. I probably should have kept that bit to myself, but I see you ignored my five paragraphs.

Usually I would just leave a thread but I got a bit triggered from the fact that people are ignoring that Chinese people were killing female babies because of this one child policy. And quite simply, a percentage of males are now more feminine to fill in the gap. Men dressing and acting like females is nothing new and happens when you have only a few females around. It would appear that men enjoy looking at pretty and if there aren't any females to fill that role... you have the issue China has.

Morale of the story? Don't kill baby girls.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

This is such an interesting article.

“The boys’ crisis is something that has never been seen in human history,” concludes author Sun Yunxiao, a researcher at the government-funded China Youth & Children Research Center. “Our future largely depends on the success of rescuing our boys.”

As a mother to a son, I've been saying this for years. It is happening in our own country. Boys are simply not allowed to be boys anymore. They are punished for their nature. Now the same is happening to girls too.

I'll condense the article.
Due to the one child policy in China, many more boys were born than girls. Families treasured the boys and raised them as "little emperors". They have lost most of their masculine traits. There was a show on TV which had very effeminate singers which caused national outrage. Parents in
China now are sending their sons to a special club to re-train their masculinity.

We need to be honest and have this same discussion in the US, but it seems taboo. I'm sure anyone that has ever taught can tell you that boys are girls learn differently, especially in the early grades.

Cutting down on their soy sauce intake would be a start.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have 3 kids 2 boys one girl, they have all been active, all play cricket and football, my daughter is great at x country. My son wanted long hair, my girl had hers cut short. I tell them to ignore people who tell them boys are this and girls are that. The important thing is to do what you want to do. Society cripples children by forcing gender stereotypes on them.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: pavil

Maybe one day people can screw themselves.

If that day ever comes, my one true hope will be that grim reaper meets me at the cliff of no return. Don't want to be alive when that crazy shift hits the fan.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

DENY the Propaganda . Men SHOULD Be Men . Nuff Said ..........

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join