It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing fact or fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i guess you have heard about the rainbow project and all those other projects the military was working on but have you heard of Remote viewing well remote viewing is a project that the department of defence utilized to home in on blind targets this is how it is done the remote viewer is told a bunch of useless numbers and what they are trying to view on at least i think one session takes about 45 mins. any one can take this class www.trv.com
www.psitech.net
or www.trvuniversity.com

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Fact!

Have you tried them site's yourself?
I'd have a go myself if my computer and location were secure.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have if you mean visiting it yeah but trying it no not really but i would like to learn

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yeah, read alot about it. But I'd have to say I'm quite skeptical. That gets just a little too "out-there" for my personal style. Kinda like the contrails and reptiles! Ha!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Fiction. Haven't seen anything from the more well known remote viewers lately that indicates successful hits. Lots of stuff that was great and wonderful back then(Ummm... Yeah... sure) ... Just excuses now.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well there is a video that has a remote viewer doing a session on live tv but i don't know how much of that is true

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Reality check #1: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be on a 24 hour a day tour of cheerleaders locker rooms. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

Reality check #2: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be insider trading all the time. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

Reality check #3: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be snooping around Area 51, the White House, the Pentagon, the CIA and NSA all the time. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

Reality check #4: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be ( fill in the blank ) all the time. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

Why would you start something you couldn't stop, that could get out of control and cause trouble for you?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes... some people are successful at remote viewing. I don't believe the government has remote viewers .....at least, not anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Fiction.

Agreed...Fiction. Pick your favorite remote viewer and view his predictions.

Major Ed Dames...Sean David Morton...etc.

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Here's some info on your favorite Coastie...Art Bell along with Sean David Morton and Maj. Dames.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Do you think if you could remote view doom, destruction, wars, rampant disease, nuclear holocausts, hidden treasure and the likes - you would actually let other people in on it? The only thing these remote viewers are viewing another sucker to fork over hundreds of dollars. Everyone can view the past - no one can view the future. But there's a sucker born every minute.

Chief

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Fiction.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
Yes... some people are successful at remote viewing. I don't believe the government has remote viewers .....at least, not anymore.

Actually the US addopted the idea after Russia began it. Russia had suscess with ordinary people (because of teaching methods I guess) but the US as i remember only had 2 recorded consistant suscessfull persons (both of which had prior experience with telekinetic etcetc.). The rest the US trained failed or only improved minuteley.

Fact.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

Reality check #1: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be on a 24 hour a day tour of cheerleaders locker rooms. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

it doesn't work like that, you don't get pretty images in your mind, for what your viewing. You get, what looks like scribbles, they have seperate people for the decoding of said scribbles.

Reality check #2: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be insider trading all the time. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

Its being doen already. Remote viewing FOREX stuff.

Reality check #3: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be snooping around Area 51, the White House, the Pentagon, the CIA and NSA all the time. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

see answer to number 1.

Reality check #4: If I was a remote viewer, I'd be ( fill in the blank ) all the time. The temptation to abuse would be more than most people could handle.

Plus, when you remote view, you are in a more "spiritual" state, things like money/power etc seem trivial to you when you are in a spiritual state. So you have a tendency to not care or want to look for ways to abue the power. Its not a be all/end all power.

Why would you start something you couldn't stop, that could get out of control and cause trouble for you?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The us goverment still runs a 3 remote veiwing programs.One program is located at the underground dulce alien base this is controlled by aliens.The second program run by the nsa is located at mautalk point underground facility.The third program is run by the cia out of washington.The programs are all different and they all have different levels of suscess.The program at the dulce base is level 3 counter-intellegence program.This program is designed to counter other remote viewers who might want to spy of secret goverment bases like the dulce base.The program at mautalk point is a level two program.The program out of washington is a level one program.The most powerful remote veiwers are in the level three program run by aliens.The goverment also uses mind ultering chemicals to try to acheive better results.Remote viewing has different frequincies like telepathy does.What do you think about remote viewing

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... here is a link to a thread I posted that has some interesting information in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Remote view is just a “word” they using for a mixture of Clairvoyance, “Out of the body “ or astral travel. Nothing new, They just packaged it differently because the average “Joe & Janet” would not jump on a site pay a few thousand dollars for a course in this field.

Sure the U.S Government was researching the topic. But I doubt they still have programs running. There is evidence that they have closed them down as they were not effective. Kinda like your local Clairvoyant or Tarot card reader who would typically give you a reading and you’ll find that they only maybe 40% accurate- If that.

I don’t know how someone can say that there is 3 programs of Remote viewing and list the locations of them. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT! Because you watched You Tube and someone claims the programs are still running? These are top secret bases, the info coming out of them is just Rumor and No-One is confirming the material and claims. Well not with very much proof.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Firstly from what I gather...you cannot change future events that are beyond the reach of your own capacity of altering. I find it interesting that some individuals see it as not legitimate because the event did not take place (at the time). You are in total control of our own destiny.

From a personal standpoint. My aunt is a "clairvoyant", "remote viewer", whatever you may call it. There was an instance where I had lost my necklace and cross, which my grandmother had given me for my communion. I searched for it for a week or so without any luck. I asked my aunt to help me locate it. She told me that it was surrounded by "green". I thought, great, it's in the yard somewhere in the grass, I'll never see it again. She told me no, it is in the house. About a week or so later I was cleaning my bedroom. I went to move a blanket that was sitting on a bench. I refolded it, and out dropped the chain. The blanket was green. I swear this is true.

I can go into other stories in which she has "remote viewed" for me. It is with out a doubt in my mind, real.

new topics

top topics

join