It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activity in Northeast Arkansas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I hope he's able to snap some nice pictures...here's a quick question, how do photographers take pictures of the night time sky and have stars show up? Could he possibly do this?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
by taking long exposures on slow film with a tripod.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe Ill go pick up a disposable camera, I work late tonight, so Ill be out on the road in the dark (good times)

As far as the pictures of the creepy silo, I have them on the pc, I just have to up them to my host.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavitycr33p
Maybe Ill go pick up a disposable camera, I work late tonight, so Ill be out on the road in the dark (good times)

As far as the pictures of the creepy silo, I have them on the pc, I just have to up them to my host.

Now that I think about it, a disposable may not work. I remember taking some pictures in the dark, and after sending in for development, they did not print those shots because they were probably underexposed.

To do it right would probably mean purchasing a decent 35mm with zoom lens, and use long exposure film, and a tripod. Maybe if you know someone thats into photography they could help.

Also keep in mind while shooting, always keep some landscape in the frame for reference.

[edit on 3/9/2005 by rwatkins]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What's the deal here... pics, updates, what?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmmm... Wasn't he supposed to put up pictures of some silos?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Sorry, I still have the pics I took (some are on my cam phone and some are on my pc)

Ill see If I can get those up this weekend.

The reason I stopped posting was because I changed shifts. I now work early in the morning and havent really see anything at those times.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
When I was 12/13 I was taken for a little over 3 hours by a ufo. I lived in Cabot not far from the air base. My dad was in the air force at the time and he use to work at the base.

UFOS was a taboo subject in our house. However, my whole family remembers the night I came in screaming and yelling.

I later found a book that showed a diagram of the ufo that I had seen. The book was called UFO's PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE. It had four rings of different colours and looked like a saucer standing on it's edge.

That night has always stayed with me. Two other people who saw it in the area in the 70's has since passed away. One from a natural disaster and the other I think it was a car accident.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's January 2008- and I saw it one week ago. Very weird. Still out there

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey guys I am in south part of Arkansas, i saw this same thing about the 15th any one else out there seeing it?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon_angel
Hey guys I am in south part of Arkansas, i saw this same thing about the 15th any one else out there seeing it?
I live in Memphis and I haven't seen it

maybe I'll venture across the river and try to get lucky and take a pic

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This thing i saw was in the sulfur springs area of Pine bluff Ar. it started out as a red orb. at first i thought it was mars b/c i have been hearing we should be able to see it much better right now. but as i watched it with my brother we noticed a blue orb fall from it. the red orb then turned yellow and started to move towards us. as it got closer i could make out three distinct lights in a triangle pattern. As i kept my eye on it i noticed the stars around it where blacking out and i realized it was a Triangle ship. it was really high up from what i could tell and my best guess would be about a mile from peak to peak to peak. we watched as it passed right over us, I got to thinking about that old movie where the HUGE ships blew up the white house and what not. the one with will smith..yeah i felt like a ant compared to this thing...Any ideas what the hell is going on?? i know the sightings are become more and more frequent.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyBoy

I know this is an Old post But, I still feel the need to comment on what ive seen and witnessed. I have to agree with you, that yes Fort Chaffee, a mile down the road from Fort Smith, is storing weapons, In Fort Smith, they have done "Major" modifications to the Air Force base. Built some weird really long buildings just wide enough for a semi-truck to go through i guess so it can be scanned for Nuclear or some other kinds of weapons, I will put a pic up in a day or two. Fort Smith used to have a Squadron of F-16's and other fighter jets, but was switched to a squadron of A10 Warthogs," personally think those are way better for ground combat" and a couple of the F-16's were left. Also I have heard that Fort Smith was also on the First strike list by other nations, bc of our central location in the continental US, and the secret missle silos dug throughout the Ozarks and the Quachita Mountains. First time though that 'ive heard of a weapons rail line from Fort Smth to Russellville. The military did some crazy stuff back in the 60's till the 90's, then it cooled down, but Now "shoot" your guess is as good as mine, as to what they are doing at those two bases, Both were scheduled to be decomissioned but both are still operational, and getting bigger, I live just down the street from the Air force Base, Which is somewhat comforting and scary all wrapped into one, I do have a couple of Bug out locations in the Quachita mnts, with alternative energy and other stuff stored in case any idiot decides to start WWIII, with the push of a button., All I ask is if you live next to or close by any governmnet facilities, keep a very close eye on what they are doing, maybe nothing, or it could be everything, heck for all I know Im living withhin walking distance of some Nuclear Earth killing Bombs.

PS No im not some crazy guy wearing a tin foil hat, just a guy trying to figure out whats going on in my neighborhood, and I suggest you do the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join