Obama and Hillary don't even need to be investigated. You can spend 15 minutes watching Youtube videos of them speaking and it should be obvious that
they conspired to defraud the American taxpayer.
1. Obama and Hillary have a little argument in the debates about the individual mandate that Hillary wants (but Obama claims he doesn't and WILL NOT
DO if elected) This video exists. If you haven't seen it, find it and watch it and be in awe of the sheer audacity of hope that no one will ever bring
it up again.
2. Obama wins election because (as he himself said) the individual mandate was a terrible idea and was wrong and unconstitutional and all that. He was
right. It was all those things.
3. Something interesting happens. Obama "pivots" and basically reveals that he lied in that one video you watched earlier where he swore up and down
there would be no individual mandate if he was elected. Well, since he won the election, you didn't really think he wasn't lying, did you?
4. But wait! There's more! Obama denies that he lied even though the video of him lying about it is on Youtube for the world to see. Now he's lying
again when he denies that he lied.
5. Obamacare gets challenged in the Supreme Court. Obama sends his lawyers to the Supreme Court to lie to them about Obamacare. This recording also
exists (and was on Youtube last time I searched for it). Anyway, it's an audio recording but it is a clear record of what took place. Even the liberal
justices obviously (audibly) could not believe what they were hearing and even asked all the pertinent questions that a sane person would have to ask
in the face of outright lies.
6. But something interesting happened again. They got away with it. All of it. They flat out lied in court and got away with it. The Supreme Court, no
less. The vaunted "highest court in the land".
Now. What do you think would happen if you lied to a judge? Even a small time local judge. Bill Clinton lied about a blowjob and nearly got removed
from office. Obama lied about the individual mandate and everyone was like "meh".
EDIT - America voted for Obamacare but they did not vote for the Obamacare that they ended up with because Obama never said anything about (what
everyone agrees) is the centerpiece of Obamacare and the one piece that it cannot survive without. So not only did he lie about the individual mandate
but HE KNEW he was lying about it. And how do I know that? Because if it is so obvious to everyone that Obamacare cannot survive without the mandate,
he would have known that what he was promising was impossible. If he didn't know it, someone probably would have told him. And it doesn't take a
genius to figure out that nothing is free.
There you have it. You don't need an investigation. If lying to the public as president isn't a crime, it should be. But then we'd probably never
have a president that lasted more than a few weeks before they were charged with a crime.
edit on 1-4-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason
EDIT #2 - And Obama and Hillary were obviously in cahoots and the whole rivalry thing was an act. Obama intended to do exactly what Hillary wanted to
do all along. So what would they be fighting about? They were on the same side and they wanted exactly the same thing. And Obama even hired her once
he was in. Obvious.
edit on 1-4-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)