It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Barr 'pretty upset' with Clinton emails investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Obama and Hillary don't even need to be investigated. You can spend 15 minutes watching Youtube videos of them speaking and it should be obvious that they conspired to defraud the American taxpayer.

1. Obama and Hillary have a little argument in the debates about the individual mandate that Hillary wants (but Obama claims he doesn't and WILL NOT DO if elected) This video exists. If you haven't seen it, find it and watch it and be in awe of the sheer audacity of hope that no one will ever bring it up again.

2. Obama wins election because (as he himself said) the individual mandate was a terrible idea and was wrong and unconstitutional and all that. He was right. It was all those things.

3. Something interesting happens. Obama "pivots" and basically reveals that he lied in that one video you watched earlier where he swore up and down there would be no individual mandate if he was elected. Well, since he won the election, you didn't really think he wasn't lying, did you?

4. But wait! There's more! Obama denies that he lied even though the video of him lying about it is on Youtube for the world to see. Now he's lying again when he denies that he lied.

5. Obamacare gets challenged in the Supreme Court. Obama sends his lawyers to the Supreme Court to lie to them about Obamacare. This recording also exists (and was on Youtube last time I searched for it). Anyway, it's an audio recording but it is a clear record of what took place. Even the liberal justices obviously (audibly) could not believe what they were hearing and even asked all the pertinent questions that a sane person would have to ask in the face of outright lies.

6. But something interesting happened again. They got away with it. All of it. They flat out lied in court and got away with it. The Supreme Court, no less. The vaunted "highest court in the land".

Now. What do you think would happen if you lied to a judge? Even a small time local judge. Bill Clinton lied about a blowjob and nearly got removed from office. Obama lied about the individual mandate and everyone was like "meh".

EDIT - America voted for Obamacare but they did not vote for the Obamacare that they ended up with because Obama never said anything about (what everyone agrees) is the centerpiece of Obamacare and the one piece that it cannot survive without. So not only did he lie about the individual mandate but HE KNEW he was lying about it. And how do I know that? Because if it is so obvious to everyone that Obamacare cannot survive without the mandate, he would have known that what he was promising was impossible. If he didn't know it, someone probably would have told him. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that nothing is free.

There you have it. You don't need an investigation. If lying to the public as president isn't a crime, it should be. But then we'd probably never have a president that lasted more than a few weeks before they were charged with a crime.
edit on 1-4-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

EDIT #2 - And Obama and Hillary were obviously in cahoots and the whole rivalry thing was an act. Obama intended to do exactly what Hillary wanted to do all along. So what would they be fighting about? They were on the same side and they wanted exactly the same thing. And Obama even hired her once he was in. Obvious.
edit on 1-4-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I’ve said since the election, as have others, that the wisest thing the left can do to win again is to soberly reflect on their strengths, weaknesses, election mistakes 2016, focus on real justice but not hyper identity politics, and leave behind the hysteria. I say this from a perspective of helping them, not mocking. Like, if I was a political consultant. Ironically, I’m meeting one for a drink in 15 mn.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

edit on 1-4-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

They would not need a special council, although it is hard to tell if pro-Clinton leftist agitators/sympathizers within these agencies would run interference (and be successful) or if it could be used as an attempt to ferret them out as well subjecting them to detention, interrogation, etc.

I believe that until they start handling this as the treasonous coup conspiracy it was that our current legal tools and institutions are insufficient to prosecute these crimes. This includes the intentional false-exoneration of Hillary who should be sitting in a cell on Martha Stewart's old block

Just my 2c
edit on 4/1/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I’ve said since the election, as have others, that the wisest thing the left can do to win again is to soberly reflect on their strengths, weaknesses, election mistakes 2016, focus on real justice but not hyper identity politics, and leave behind the hysteria. I say this from a perspective of helping them, not mocking. Like, if I was a political consultant. Ironically, I’m meeting one for a drink in 15 mn.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Seconded

Sadly, look at sites like DU. Mention one word crossways about Clinton (ie: it was indeed her fault for losing 2016) and you get heckled off the stage

They won't hear it because they truly believe she's a Queen who can do no wrong. I say there is a difference between "Do no wrong" and "Do know wrong"

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So....its not normal protocol to erase servers and smash devices with hammers when under investigation? Hmmmm, who would of thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It really is unprecedented and incredible isn't it?

Secret meetings between her husband and the AG responsible for prosecuting her = entirely unprecedented

Notification of a search warrant in advance = unprecedented

No criminal charges for erasing files from a device subject to a warrant to search = unprecedented and highly illegally

Immunity for aides = goes without saying

Demonstrable bias on part of the investigators who just so happened to initiate the investigation against POTUS after mentioning "secret societies" and "insurance policies" = outright treasonous

What a scam/farce

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Yes, its organized insanity and a major derelict of duty. Of course there's also that little thing we call treason. Certain members of the DOJ, FBI and the DNC should be charged with treason, they're enemies of the state by the very definition.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well exactly that’s the issue, is that instead of taking a step back and at least publically evaluating mistakes, the dnc has not. They shafted Bernie, promoted a dislikes neo con corrupt politician, claimed anyone who disagreed was sexist and mysteriously racist. Also, as you all know both parties have left down the working and even middle class in recent years, and F. She didn’t speak to that, but trump did. Whether or not he would deliver is a different question.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep I don’t see why there’s a need for an investigation either .

They found over 100 emails containing classified information, 65 emails deemed secret and 22 deemed top secret.

All they needed to do was find 1 classified document that was removed and stored on a non government server .

With that one charge she would be facing a maximum penalty of five years. Under 18 U.S. Code § 1924. Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Don't forget about the thousands of emails that ended up on old Carlos Danger's laptop.

Huma should have an adjoining accomodations at club fed.

Wiener went to jail.

I bet he wasn’t even given a chance to flip .

The stench of the whole investigation was about as welcome as an outhouse breeze to the American public .
edit on 1-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Some republicans are likely complicit. The republican who was likely most complicit is a war hero who recently passed. The media has put him beyond reproach. The deep state includes players from both political parties.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
God. Will someone please bury that dead horse already!! Everytime the wind blows in the wrong direction it picks up a small part of its mane and someone shouts that they saw it move. The next thing you know all the village idiots gather around with their clubs to do battle with the evil dragon that never was.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Seconded
By definition it applies to all enemies foreign and domestic

I hope these traitorous scum bags lay awake at night worrying & wondering when FBI is going to finally show up and take them away

and I fully support the proscribed penalty for the only crime defined by our Constitution. As our great founding document says: "Shall suffer death"
edit on 4/2/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Graham also hopes a Special Counsel gets appointed to flush out all the old Obama BS and how everything was handled in her favor and against Trump.

Who appoints the special counsel, what is the process?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Attorney General or the President

The process is handled internally via the DOJ, as the old law for an independent prosecutor (what Ken Starr was) was never renewed.

A Special Council is entirely beholden to the DOJ/POTUS

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I bet if President Trump did appoint a special counsel the dems would claim that he is using the DOJ as a weapon against his political opponents.

However the thing is the president has already been cleared and so that shows that he has no motivation to use the DOJ in such a manner.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This time Hillary is definitely going to jail!

Let the games begin to prevent it. Well they began a long time ago for that power grabbing evil woman. No telling who will have to die for the prog's to save her?

Let us finish this!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Barr is working with Huber to bring justice to the Clintons...all three of them. (Dad/Mom/Dau)

From what I've read, Huber has been doing absolutely nothing with respect to the Clintons. He hasn't interviewed one witness.

Just more cover up.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So Barr feels like the majority of Americans. The next step is doing something about it and not letting democrats continue to skate away while they make up lies about their opponents.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So, my take. Trumps has been replacing a lot of deep state management. Barr, was the special sauce that was needed.

Barr is way old school. He will start giving orders (already has) to crank up investigations.

I've asked this question several times b4, but, I wonder how the Clintons interact with their USSS details. Because if it's what they used to do, when the FBI shows up to arrest them, what will their USSS detail do?

"There ya go, have them both!!!!"

Fred..

<< 1   >>

join