It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Barr 'pretty upset' with Clinton emails investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
According to Senator Lindsey Graham, the U.S. Attorney General William Barr is upset with the way the DOJ/FBI did their investigations of Hillary Clinton.

Graham also hopes a Special Counsel gets appointed to flush out all the old Obama BS and how everything was handled in her favor and against Trump.

The FISA abuse is most alarming and soon we will see an IG report that will expose plenty 😎

Graham is also concerned about why Mueller was only targetting "Trump" related people and not Democrats i.e. Clinton people.

William Barr 'pretty upset' with Clinton emails investigation, Lindsey Graham says

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Attorney General William Barr is "pretty upset" with how the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's unauthorized private email server.

During an interview on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he hopes Barr will appoint a special counsel to look into potential political bias.

"So it seems to me that she was interviewed not under oath. She had a couple of her staff people with her. People in her campaign were given immunity without anything in return. Nobody in the Clinton investigation went to jail for lying about the process because there was no process," Graham told host Maria Bartiromo.

"They need Arm & Hammer detergent full strength"

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Would a special council even be necessary for that? Couldn't they just refer charges? The evidence is all already there.

I think I remember hearing that some kind of report was due this Friday on I think the FISA warrants too.

I don't remember if it was coming from the OIG, DOJ or what. But it should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Slow day?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This time Hillary is definitely going to jail!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Would a special council even be necessary for that? Couldn't they just refer charges? The evidence is all already there.

I think I remember hearing that some kind of report was due this Friday on I think the FISA warrants too.

I don't remember if it was coming from the OIG, DOJ or what. But it should be interesting.

With Hillary being so guilty it can only mean two things. Either the Republicans are complicit or the Republicans are incompetent. Choose.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This time Hillary is definitely going to jail!

She has people to do that for her.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep I don’t see why there’s a need for an investigation either .

They found over 100 emails containing classified information, 65 emails deemed secret and 22 deemed top secret.

All they needed to do was find 1 classified document that was removed and stored on a non government server .

With that one charge she would be facing a maximum penalty of five years. Under 18 U.S. Code § 1924. Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

How about equal parts of both?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Slow day?

What's your take?

I think many people want closure with it so we can move on. The left should be the ones most in support of this. She is the reason they lost, she is the reason Trump is in power. And if the left wants to get it back in 2020, they're gonna have to restructure their party and impress voters. The only way they're going to do that is show some honesty, they're going to have to admit fault on certain things instead of always blaming someone else like an addict would.

Truth be told, I doubt any of the above will happen. I think they'll assume 2020 is in the bag and Trump will be an easy defeat, not learning from their mistakes in 2016.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

When the Clintons get in trouble they throw someone under the bus .

If Hillary gets charged Obama would be sweating buckets .

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Slow day?

Must be if you're reading and commenting about Hillary 😎

😆

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What's your take?

I think many people want closure with it so we can move on.

I absolutely despise the woman, but nothing will ever come of this. Move on.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
+1 to nothing will come of it- but I really wish that wasn't true.
Mostly because she's guilty of so much worse, but the FBI is corrupt and has been burning evidence for the Clintons for decades, while the DOJ was outright in her pocket for the investigation.

Vile.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

More evidence is needed - for example where the orders came from. Who else was involved, for example? You can gaurantee that documents, emails etc are currently being destroyed or deleted....because this leads all the way to Obama giving the orders to interfere with the election to try and swing it for Hillary.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What's your take?

I think many people want closure with it so we can move on.

I absolutely despise the woman, but nothing will ever come of this. Move on.

I expect to see that apathy a lot getting closer and then right up on 2020.

Anything to avoid introspect and accountability.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Barr is working with Huber to bring justice to the Clintons...all three of them. (Dad/Mom/Dau)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Starting at 6:30 in the video....He says that there was no collusion with Russia, Trump does not even collude with his own government.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

3rd option

Since we all know that she wasn't emailing yoga times . She was using it for official government business. Would she be emailing her boss, one B Obama? IF so, was it just one email, or was it multiple emails to the Prez Obama? If so, was Obama emailing her back?

So if Hillary is going down, do you think for one minute, she wouldn't take Obama down too?

Who knows what Obama emailed. What would happen if you arrest Obama for email issues? What does that do to all the bills he signed into law? How many blacks would riot if Obama went to jail? How much would Soros pump into riots, that are called demonstrations?

Do you bring the America down to it's knees for emails to a bathroom server?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep I don’t see why there’s a need for an investigation either .

They found over 100 emails containing classified information, 65 emails deemed secret and 22 deemed top secret.

All they needed to do was find 1 classified document that was removed and stored on a non government server .

With that one charge she would be facing a maximum penalty of five years. Under 18 U.S. Code § 1924. Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Don't forget about the thousands of emails that ended up on old Carlos Danger's laptop.

Huma should have an adjoining accomodations at club fed.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Starting at 6:30 in the video....He says that there was no collusion with Russia, Trump does not even collude with his own government.

I heard him say that. Damn funny, but also true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join