It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So if a Nazi gets up in someone's face and tells them they don't have the right to exist, it's okay to punch them in the face?

If by ' in someone's face' you mean inches away, like I have seen uncounted lunatic-leftist SJWs do to Trump supporters, then YES... I wouldn't hesitate to knock them on their ass.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

You do realize that California is a big state and that San Francisco is nowhere near LA, right?

Should we start judging Corpus Christi on what happens in Austin?

I personally know people who would do something like wear a MAGA hat and do something bad with it on. These people are way left, I know them but I never liked their chaotic lifestyle so try to stay far away from them. They have that you are with us or against us attitude, so I just avoid them, they are already in their sixties and still are like that. Some people go through a phase and are just chaotic until they are in their mid thirties, others never quit.

My comment above was about the liberals, I also know some chaotic far right people personally and some radical environmentalists that do the same kind of crap. The funny part about the more radical environmentalists here is they do not hang around with the disruptive liberals at all. When not causing chaos, they appear conservative.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Funny how not a single person has actually condemned this guy's actions. Instead it's been all deflection.

This^^

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I know that’s a trend online, but how did that even start? Also younger people I know have picked up the anti fedora thing in person.
a reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You guys heard it here. It's okay to punch a Nazi.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

So if this story was turned around and the Pirate guy was yelling at perceived Trump supporters and a guy with a MAGA hat strolled up and knocked his pirate hat off...in which case the sword was wielded.....

You are saying you would condemn the pirate guy for reacting? You would not be more focused on trying to blame the guy in a MAGA hat...because OMG the hat is so racist?

If the story was as you described, we wouldn't even know about it and the OP wouldn't have posted it.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Yes trump supporters are as brainwashed and misled as ANTIFA folks. In fact anyone who worships politicians to the point of wearing their brand around when elections are not within a couple months have probably been brainwashed and are not entirely stable.

Best most honest commit of this entire thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: luthier

Authoritarianism and trampling the constitution?

Democrats are pissed because they didn't win the election so they are wanting to get rid of the electoral vote. That not only tramples the constitution, which they swore under oath to protect, but it also shows their authoritarianism by removing the voice from the small states just so they can win.

Awesome so they both do it.

And yes trampling the constitution and authoritarianism.

If you believe one is bad they both are. Otherwise you just want your guy to be the one doing it.

You either respect the constitution or you dont. There isn't a well it's for what I believe is right.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's fun how this is now one of the hottest threads on ATS and yet not a single person has condemned the attacker without a qualifier.

It's literally 150 posts of people deflecting from the actual story.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Now if you observe trump policy ideas you would understand he is exactly the same as the last few presidents.

Unbelievable. Trump has done so many things that prove you wrong that I don't where to begin, so, I'll just call...

BULL#.

Some people think words equal action.

And Trumps actions are deafening - except to brain dead leftists.
edit on 1-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

You guys heard it here. It's okay to punch a Nazi.

If they are "in your face", screaming at you, being outwardly aggressive, hell yes.

If they are wearing some pro nazi apparel, but otherwise minding their own business, then no.

Common sense, at some point have to prevail.

Freedom of speech, and therefore opinion, dictates that you don't assault someone because of ideas.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CynConcepts

So if this story was turned around and the Pirate guy was yelling at perceived Trump supporters and a guy with a MAGA hat strolled up and knocked his pirate hat off...in which case the sword was wielded.....

You are saying you would condemn the pirate guy for reacting? You would not be more focused on trying to blame the guy in a MAGA hat...because OMG the hat is so racist?

If the story was as you described, we wouldn't even know about it and the OP wouldn't have posted it.

I disagree. I think the news media would have still created a leftist spin and made the pirate the victim of a rabid Trump supporter. The Pirate would have been heralded for self defense since he did not use a gun.
edit on 4 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   
Well not peaceful ones. And, now the left and antifa are calling almost everyone on the right Nazis.

Dangerous thinking:

-Nazis are dangerous, evil, and racist.
-It’s okay to fight Nazis to stop them.
-Anybody who is against illegal immigration, thinks it’s okay to be white, supports trump, disagrees with hyper ‘social justice’ rhetoric, or likes guns is a Nazi.
-Therefore it’s okay to punch or attach them...

Do you realize how dangerous and radical such thinking is?

The amount of actual Nazis in the US, just like KkK, is minuscule according to experts and FBI.

I do think one can fight back against “Nazis” being themselves aggressive.

What you can’t do is punch or deface the property of everyone you disagree with. That’s true even if they were actual neo Nazis or white supremacists. Even they have freedom of conscience and speech, as long as they act peacefully.

edit on 1-4-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

link   
Dp
edit on 4 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   
Dbl
edit on 1-4-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Lol go ahead and start with one. I can disprove it

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's fun how this is now one of the hottest threads on ATS and yet not a single person has condemned the attacker without a qualifier.

That's because your source is the San Francisco Chronicle, so it's likely horse#.
Too many lies from the liberal fake media to warrant any immediate condemnation of their targets. You'll have to live with the stain of the MSM and do a little more work to prove this event even happened, and /or prove the circumstances.
You might then get a more considered response, but don't expect people to believe anything coming from the left.

You didn't bother to critically assess the article. You jumped right in.
The article states that the man who used the sword has not been found.
The "wearing a MAGA hat" is a claim from the person who had their hand slashed - not a fact.
We don't even know yet if an attack even took place - the police are still searching for the video.

In other words teh article is BS propaganda based on accusations and no evidence and you trotted along to ATS to propagate it without any of the facts being known.

So forgive us for waiting for actual information before we support your parrotting of left wing media propaganda.

edit on 1/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

So how many organized radical left does the FBI list?

Truth is the fbi says radical political identity based groups are on the rise.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's funny that a few have already pointed out that you are wrong, but you repeat the same wrong statement.

Is it any wonder the left is loosing what little credibility they had.
edit on 412019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well I don’t support it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join